Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble (4069 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2007
i think every one of us thinks he or she has a quality or maybe more than one that always gets them into trouble

mine is my heart!!!!

my mind and heart do not agree and i end up following my heart undecided undecided undecided

i wish i can change that cry cry

do u know urs??
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ssRhino: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2007
havanah, i have a solution for you if you realy wish to change it.
There is a place close to my house where dem dey slaughter cows, and i am sure they will have no use for the heart, so i cld buy you one and replace it with yous,
Chikena, cos if your heart dey put you for trouble, my own person, get rid of it oh
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
well it wasnt the point of the thread undecided but since from ur experience u know that cows heart r better i'll think about it,maybe uve already tried it

infact there is a medical research about exchanging diseased human heart valves with those of differnt animals like cows so ur not too far from reality as u thought u r

and i think i can see quit clearly what gets u in trouble

ur big mouth undecided undecided undecided
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by bebe2007(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2007
I would say mine is that am too trusting. I like to give people the benefit of doubt. I have been burnt severally but i cannot seem to help but believe people!!! whoelse would you believe if not human beigns? i wonder? maybe i should turn to animals since they obviously seem to do better in this department, dogs are loyal right!!! LOL
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by sammy6(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2007
My sendlessness
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
My bluntness, i tend to tell people what i think of them to their face and this has gotten me into trouble a lot of times. when i don't like a person it shows on my facial expression, voice and body language. my mum's told me that certain things are better left inside us. am trying to improve on this behavior though.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
bebe2007:

I would say mine is that am too trusting. I like to give people the benefit of doubt. I have been burnt severally but i cannot seem to help but believe people!!! whoelse would you believe if not human beigns? i wonder? maybe i should turn to animals since they obviously seem to do better in this department, dogs are loyal right!!! LOL

i totally undertand what ur saying but still i dont think that its a bad thing to give people benifit of doupt ,there is good and bad in all humans but i do ask u to keep ur guards till u do understand the person ur dealing with ,just give ur self time before u rush into things, yet dogs are not a bad idea but i dont think they would be enough to fill ur life up

ThoniaSlim:

My bluntness, i tend to tell people what i think of them to their face and this has gotten me into trouble a lot of times. when i don't like a person it shows on my facial expression, voice and body language. my mum's told me that certain things are better left inside us. am trying to improve on this behavior though.

i do share part of your problem thonia and i do speak my mind no matter what , a lot of trouble comes from that and a lot of sadness and tears from the other party but ive always thought that if i want to say something to some one it would better be as truethful and sincere as i can make ,ive read many of your posts and i admire your way of thinking u know how life is and how it goes on u see the naked truth and give it back

$ammy:

My sendlessness
hold on i'm checking this one out or maybe u can elaborate more embarassed embarassed
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Busta(f): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2007
definately gotta be ma boobies!
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by almondjoy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
Bluntness definitely---not cut out for "diplomatic" or "hiplomatic" service at all!  Just lets cut through the chase and head straight for the jugular! cool

Very thick skinned too!---Zero tolerance for "stupidity" Mental retardation okay, but outright stupidity---oh no! Love a lotta 4 letter words too! cool
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by mishooo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2007
MY MOUTH grin grin grin
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by jayvin01: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2007
my hands------ always busy touching this n that!& what its not suppost to be touching undecided
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by chaloo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
BEBE2007

pls dont turn to animal. appreciate your concerns but make sense to stay human.

my own trouble point is my bluntness. i say what i feel and sometime get in trouble because of this.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by uspry1(f): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
My youth look gets me into trouble, too many women ask me what is my secret to stay young despite of my age . And too many older men underestimated my age thinking I am 20 years old! I wish!!!

Hey i am middle-aged woman, no longer to be 20ish!!!
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Purist(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
My generousity! Right now, I'm broke as hell! tongue
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by chaloo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
USPRY

I tot so as well.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2007
uspry1:

My youth look gets me into trouble, too many women ask me what is my secret to stay young despite of my age . And too many older men underestimated my age thinking I am 20 years old! I wish!!!

Hey i am middle-aged woman, no longer to be 20ish!!!

Well, be thankful for eternal youth! cheesy
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by rachiwise(f): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
as 4 me,na my mouth ooo.
Being the only girl in my family and the fact that i couldnt really beat up my brothers when i was small i resorted to bad mouthing people(but of course only people that goes beyond their boundaries grin)

Praying to God to help me with that cos now i'm so used to it that i cant see any crazy thing and dont pass a comment on it.There was a time i was almost beaten up by a guy (i had never met b4 in my life) cos i was made side comments abt him.

Help me oooooooooo shocked
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by McOmo(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2007
My being too generous ! Damn . . .makes me feel wasteful atimes, but am actually a prude !
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2007
havanah:

i do share part of your problem thonia and i do speak my mind no matter what , a lot of trouble comes from that and a lot of sadness and tears from the other party but ive always thought that if i want to say something to some one it would better be as truethful and sincere as i can make ,ive read many of your posts and i admire your way of thinking u know how life is and how it goes on u see the naked truth and give it back

yea, bluntness hurts most times, cus you think you are doing the person a favor by being sincere and truthful, but the other party might not see it your way and feel hurt.

hey, thank you for admiring my thoughts. wink
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by McOmo(m): 1:19am On Oct 18, 2007
Some people actually feel they are blunt but even find it hard expressing themselves adequately.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 18, 2007
my lack of political correctness.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by finekid(m): 5:58am On Oct 18, 2007
No quality in me gets me into trouble wink
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by iice(f): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2007
On NL? my name bwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2007
rachiwise:

as 4 me,na my mouth ooo.
Being the only girl in my family and the fact that i couldnt really beat up my brothers when i was small i resorted to bad mouthing people(but of course only people that goes beyond their boundaries grin)

Praying to God to help me with that because now i'm so used to it that i can't see any crazy thing and don't pass a comment on it.There was a time i was almost beaten up by a guy (i had never met before in my life) because i was made side comments about him.

Help me oooooooooo shocked

ur first step is by recognizing ur problem and u have courageously done that , the rest will be all about self decipline and the want to change( if u want it u will do it)
and u must always bear in mind the consequences of what u do, not all people are up to it and u might get into too much trouble

@iice grin grin grin grin although ur name is sooo far from the trueth grin grin but its catchy
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by sylvao2000(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2007
Lay Low, has really got me into alot of trouble
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by efuah(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2007
i easily trust people angry n mostly, am always let down . . . but i guess i will do it no more angry
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by pitz(f): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2007
my facial expressions esp wen am irritated it just shows o wen am pissed off. i just cant hide it and i rily hate that. and am abit too bold esp wen am angry
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by iyken(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2007
my zero tolerance for mediocrity and die-hard believer of meritocracy has often landed me on the other side of the divide.

Hmm, think its time for a review or not?
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by yimiton(f): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
Emm. . . will rather keep lipsrsealed
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by ufobabe(f): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2007
i feel mine is LOVE. i love the guy 2 much in a relationship which had put me in trouble severally.

am working seriously on myself.
Re: Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble by havanah: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
ufobabe:

i feel mine is LOVE. i love the guy 2 much in a relationship which had put me in trouble severally.

am working seriously on myself.

maybe u just fell for the wrong guys who didnt appreciate what uve got

i dont think that there is such a thing as too much love but its how to express it that does the work maybe thats where we should start cause i think that ur problem and mine are almost the same undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Is Killing Me!!! / Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) / The Dangers Of Too Much Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.