Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? (3905 Views)

Any Legitimate Crude Oil Seller Who Will Work With This Procedure Can Contact Me / Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / Genuine Crude Oil Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by haconni(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
Friends,
I want to know why some people prefer to waste their fellows' precious time and money when it comes to crude oil dealings. Almost everyone claims to be a crude oil seller/ agent/facilitator/intermediary and then an authorized mandate when over 95% of all these people are out there for just jokes, time wasting and all forms of scams and psychological exploitations.

I do not think the very sensitive nature of this crude business is something to toy with.

Last year, I lost nearly N32,800 to phone calls alone before ever I finally got in touch with someone who prided himself an authorized mandate only to find out the company he referrred my client to was fake after we had almsot closed a deal.

Please any unemployed person should find himself a reasonable job rather than wasting other people's time and money, claiming to be what he is not.

If anyone intentionally or by proxy stumbles here to look for a Genuine crude oil seller, 100% Verifiable by NNPC and whom one can close a reliable deal with in the shortest while, then SIMPLY call on FTA (Fortune Trade Agency). That is only if you are very, very serious and trusts your source (Buyer) with the capability to fund a small to large scale deal/contract.
Call Mr. Kingsley - +2348063960232. kellodiamma@gmail.com

This was where I really got to know the much I sought for and now they are handling my second offer with utmost diligence to closing a deal.
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by AyodeleJr(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
If you really have the buyer, Contact me

Info@eniolaCargo.com
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by ajadek(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
Sellers and buyers are fake,scam, i know very sure nigeria crude oil are lifting everyday by some guru, if u realy want to taste the taste in dat sector.u will work hard as if u are doing forex trading.firstly u make sure u av access to direct buyer try to avoind chain, with my litle experience if i see real buyer i will know or seller,just 2 guestion he fall my hand, guy to be sincere wit u c/o busines is real.
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by kuvieta: 3:16am On Feb 15, 2012
I also have a problem who claim they are buyers yet they fool around.this what I know:
I have access to crude oil and cooked ago but I know nothing about striking deals which to me most are fake.
What I am saying is if you want crude oil and ago and you are ready to take the risk I am here for you.
Call me if you need any other info 08137607729
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by magfol: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2012
My name is folusho and i broker Crude Oil deals.i have reputable buyers.I only want a seller that can take product to international waters and provide my buyers with a valid Q88 AND BILL OF LADEN for confirmation of product.upon confirmation,buyers inspectors goes on board for Q & Q and MT103 is released.My buyers are only interested on TTO for now as their vessels are not available in africa @ the moment.if u are genuine pls contact me on 08027901570 or oluwasegunoba@yahoo.com.Their need is very urgent.tanx
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by oilngas: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
Nairaland is a good forum that is open to all without any fee unlike alibaba and the rest of them that demands you register to be able to do some deal and also in Alibaba I read there that mail from Nigerians should not be taken serious because they are all scam.

What am I trying to bring out here, If one person committed a crime does not mean that there are no genuine once among us, for instance some jobs I got were through Nairaland. But the only thing i will advice is that we should as much as we can try to be sincere to ourselves and God.

Please we need genuine buyers and sellers in this forum, if you are not a direct seller or buyer say so, myself am just a marketing manager for my company. Most times you are not taken serious because they feel internet is open to all.

Nairaland is a great forum.

Thx my good people.
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by AkoRay: 12:14am On May 03, 2012
Hello All,

I am looking for sellers, however the seller must have a verifiable NNPC allocation number.

if you have this or knows someone who does, send me an email at info@akoraybsl.com
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 03, 2012
Na waohhhhh... Everyone here still claim to be genuine buyer and seller. Naija una 100 muchhhhh lol.
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by wysenas(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2012
If u have d compilatn of buyers contact,then lets work 2gether instead of trying 2 sell ebook to us.whats d guarantee that yur ebook is real?
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by mrwilson(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2012
Hello Sir/Madam,

We have pure AGO for sale! we can supply you any quantity any time any day.
We sell in a very cheep price and in a way that we be convenient for you.
We sell in drums, each drum contain 225 liters of crude, and the standerd price for per drum is 15,000 Naira.
If interested please call +2347026850769, +2348135299348, or resurgentcrude@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation.
Mr Wilson

haconni: Friends,
I want to know why some people prefer to waste their fellows' precious time and money when it comes to crude oil dealings. Almost everyone claims to be a crude oil seller/ agent/facilitator/intermediary and then an authorized mandate when over 95% of all these people are out there for just jokes, time wasting and all forms of scams and psychological exploitations.

I do not think the very sensitive nature of this crude business is something to toy with.

Last year, I lost nearly N32,800 to phone calls alone before ever I finally got in touch with someone who prided himself an authorized mandate only to find out the company he referrred my client to was fake after we had almsot closed a deal.

Please any unemployed person should find himself a reasonable job rather than wasting other people's time and money, claiming to be what he is not.

If anyone intentionally or by proxy stumbles here to look for a Genuine crude oil seller, 100% Verifiable by NNPC and whom one can close a reliable deal with in the shortest while, then SIMPLY call on FTA (Fortune Trade Agency). That is only if you are very, very serious and trusts your source (Buyer) with the capability to fund a small to large scale deal/contract.
Call Mr. Kingsley - +2348063960232. kellodiamma@gmail.com

This was where I really got to know the much I sought for and now they are handling my second offer with utmost diligence to closing a deal.
Re: Who Is A Right Crude Oil Seller? by epsonlinks: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@wss-id.org or epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Copy The Best FOREX Traders Worldwide No Cost / Good Profit In Haulage Business / Ocean Freight China To Lagos/CBM & RMB Payment to your Chinese Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.