Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! (8350 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Skii(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hey guys, as always your advice is much needed at this time on how to conduct or go about Valentines day in a long distance relationship?

Useful, wise and experienced advice is welcome

Links to any old threads would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Skii(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
All of you are just viewing and not saying anything

Allah, if my relationship should pack up, It will be all your fault here on NL o, una dey hear?
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by mirob(f): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2012
What else do you want to do? If you can't visit her or she visit you then send your gift to her and be on phone with her throughout the night if possible.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by sugar001(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
Send her a valentine gift. Preferably bb porche.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by anonimi: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
You can also have roses delivered to her by ordering online even for Naija sites in addition to e-card.
Happy Valentine in advance.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Goshen360(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^ Great advice so far. Am enjoying this as i siddon dey look,lol
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
sugar 001:

Send her a valentine gift. Preferably bb porche.
no be porche, why not empathy, so that she can love him for life grin grin grin
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by sugar001(f): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^
I don talk my own. Oya you talk ya own.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by 1Dray(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
Skii:

All of you are just viewing and not saying anything

Allah, if my relationship should pack up, It will be all your fault here on NL o, una dey hear?

Hmmm. . . Na person send u go dey do distant relationship? U nor see fyn fyn chicks around wey u go dey do fone relationship?
Since u done already start d distance thing, make sure say u get enuff airtym, bcoz na air hookup thing wey e go be if u wan do val waka wt ha.
Na e-gifts wey u go send ha be dt. Abeg stop dey cry lyk say na person send u go do distance relationship.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by xammy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
use your bluethooth jor
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
sugar 001:

^^
I don talk my own. Oya you talk ya own.
since d time i don see ur name, i no say u be person wey fit one go bankruptcy via kirikiri, shey na gud advice u give am for ur eyes ni
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by sugar001(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^
Still waiting for your advice Mr lecorn.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^^i ave none for you
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by tope3x(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
LOL you could play a question game with her. Like that, she will get to know abt your likes/dislike and she a bit abt yours too. And you guys could have fun with it also. undecided
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by MrCork17: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rokiatu kinda lookin hot. I bet she from Gambia! tongue
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by saska1122: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
Find a motherless babies home close to U and visit on that day. Buy stuff for homeless people or flower to the aged. Ask her to do the same where she lives. That is the essence of LOVE.
When U guys get home, call each other and share the experiences of each visit
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by niddamugu(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
Use FACEBOOK & TWITTER grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by claremont(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
saska1122:

[size=13pt]Find a motherless babies home close to U and visit on that day. Buy stuff for homeless people or flower to the aged. Ask her to do the same where she lives. That is the essence of LOVE.[/size]
Sound and wise advice.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Sike(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mr, Cork:

Mr, Cork:

Oh I See! BrB
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by eghost247(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
OoounKpe
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by WebSurfer(m): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
whats this madness called valentine
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by GboyegaD(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
anonimi:

You can also have roses delivered to her by ordering online even for Naija sites in addition to e-card.
Happy Valentine in advance.

Please can you help with one of the sites that performs this service?
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by MAYOWAAK: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
Girlfriend: My luv, Do you know what will be happening on Feb. 14th?Boyfriend: Yes, UEFA Champions league will be back and Barcelona is playing on that day.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by mekaboy(m): 12:30am On Feb 10, 2012

SEND HER A SPY grin grin grin grin grin grin

SEND A SOMEONE TO SPY ON HER, U MUST CATCH HER WITH THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN MANAGING HER WHILE UR AWAY. SHE MUST SPEND TIME WITH THE GUY THAT DAY, IF SHE IS NOT CAUGHT THEN MARRY HER , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Mcleo007(m): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2012
My advice, send her a valentine gift and spend money on calls that day.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by slimyem: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2012
saska1122:

Find a motherless babies home close to U and visit on that day. Buy stuff for homeless people or flower to the aged. Ask her to do the same where she lives. That is the essence of LOVE.
very nice!
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by diva90: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2012
valentine is so overrated. thats all i gotta say
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by tramstico: 5:30am On Feb 10, 2012
y na only guys dey find d solution, d ladies no fit find way to do we too val abi is it meant 4 guys alone.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by hbabe(f): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2012
^^ its more interesting when it comes from the guys.
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2012
Each of u should get a proxy and then ,
Re: Help! Long Distance Valentine Dilemma, Advice Needed! by bigx(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2012
with a substitute, Just imagine she's the real thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.