Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Crude Palm Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Palm Oil (862 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / I Want To Buy Crude Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Palm Oil by molaw(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
Hi everybody!
Is there anybody who can help my company to export from Nigeria crude palm oil at competitive prices?
I have been twice in Your wonderful and singular country. Now, I begin to understand some words. Someone told me that I am a mumu if I want trade with nigerians. I am not agree. There must be some serious dealer who whish become rich. I wish.
WE are especialized in shipping matters and I have been working with You. You have the product but You seem not able to export. Why?
Please help me brothers. I'm getting older with this matter wink shocked.
God bless You and thank You for replying.
Na you the best
Alex
Re: Crude Palm Oil by ikamefa(f): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
molaw:

Hi everybody!
Is there anybody who can help my company to export from Nigeria crude palm oil at competitive prices?
I have been twice in Your wonderful and singular country. Now, I begin to understand some words. Someone told me that I am a mumu if I want trade with nigerians. I am not agree. There must be some serious dealer who whish become rich. I wish.
WE are especialized in shipping matters and I have been working with You. You have the product but You seem not able to export. Why?
Please help me brothers. I'm getting older with this matter wink :o.
God bless You and thank You for replying.
Na you the best
Alex

shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Crude Palm Oil by reka(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2007
Molaw, since u believe that is not all Nigerians that are dubious. u can get to deal with people that render some services to u and get paid 4 d services rendered. as for me i do not believe that is only Nigerians that are dubious, 4rm experience i've done some exporting with some guys 4rm India and Isreal, they issued a L/C and at the end of d day, after exporting the cashew nuts and all. the L/C bounced. i lost everything, the money, my goods and all.
but if u know u are the serious type, u can call me on +2348033309720 and we could talk on the terms.

take care
Re: Crude Palm Oil by emal(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2007
What do you really want?
If you to buy crude palm oil for export and you have your cash, we can help you.
If so email us at rosegold@fastmail.fm
Re: Crude Palm Oil by agbaje(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2007
if you need palm oil call 08035823838
Re: Crude Palm Oil by ajayi1(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2007
I don't really understand you well but let me know what you want. I have interest in what you are talking about. I do Importing and Exporting. You can get intouch with me. adetiajayi05@yahoo.com and 0805 850 8531 . Ajayi
Re: Crude Palm Oil by perosty(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2007
if you really want to do business you can contact me @ perostee@yahoo.com
Re: Crude Palm Oil by denobleman(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2007
What's it that you wanted?Palm oil to be sourced for by a native who knows the market or for the palm oil to be exported?
Explain yourself clearler plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Business / Withdraw Your Cash From Oceanic, Inter And Fidelity / N200,000 Business Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.