Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,525 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop (3555 Views)

Would Rap/ Hip-hop Music Take One To Hell? / When Do You Listen To Christian Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
I mean foreign Christian rap and Hip Hop songs, from folks like Lecrae, Trip Lee, Thisl, Bizzle, KB, Canton Jones, Da Truth, Flame, etc
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by grailife(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mine is ebube muonso - shekinah glory by Rev.fr.Ejike Mbaka u can find it on youtube
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
LOL. Ok
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Image123(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
Capital NO. Godly hell and worse good.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2012
christian rap/hiphop, and gospel music today is one of the hallmarks of christian hypocrisy.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by numo86(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2012
diluminati:

christian rap/hiphop, and gospel music today is one of the hallmarks of christian hypocrisy.

how?explain
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
diluminati:

Please, why do you say so?
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
i think there are many things wrong with christians using hip hop (secular), rap, rock etc to send their message across.
Just check out Christian hip-hop videos where the guys are dressed like thugs and talking all rough and aggressive when that's not how they would act in church, so why portray that image on screen in your music videos?
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
An attempt to bastardize rap into gospel is a fool's journey and a ridicule. why? coz rap wasnt meant to be godly. it started out as the voice of the streets and it will be that way. What happened to 'Seperate yourselves from the World'?
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by JeSoul(f): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Chuksxp:

I mean foreign Christian rap and Hip Hop songs, from folks like Lecrae, Trip Lee, Thisl, Bizzle, KB, Canton Jones, Da Truth, Flame, etc
Chusxp there is nothing wrong with Christian hiphop, infact it tends to have more substance - lyricwise - compared to the usual "gospel music" out there these days. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but to insist their opinion carries more weight than the countless christians who are spreading the word of God through this medium is a darn shame. I know and have met some world famous gospel rappers/artists - these guys & gals are the real deal, who have incredible stories of faith & sacrifice, solid in the faith - just listen to the words in their music. Only for some who've never met or listened to them to swiftly judge them as evil.

Those who insist they are "of the devil" are truly misguided . . . these are generally the same people who will defend to the end corrupt mogs & mega pastors who fleece the flock in the name of Christ. This is not to say there aren't carnal/worldly elements/people in christian Hiphop, there are . . . but just like there are also carnal/worldly elements/people in other arms/genres of gospel music/preaching etc. I'm sorta/kinda partway in the music industry as well. If you need suggestions on some nice artists I can hook you up jare. Don't mind all these people jor my brother smiley.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
diluminati:

An attempt to bastardize rap into gospel is a fool's journey and a ridicule. why? coz rap wasnt meant to be godly. it started out as the voice of the streets and it will be that way. What happened to 'Seperate yourselves from the World'?

Which passage of scripture says rap wasn't meant to be godly? Can't God redeem rap like He did us and a lot of other evil stuffs?

I believe God gave man the creativity to make rap & hip hop music, then satan corrupted it like he does most things in this world. Then people started promoting sin through rap songs. But now we're seeing God raise men and women who desire to glorify Him through rap and hip hop. I've heard testimonies of people who became believers after listening to Christian rap and hip hop songs. Isn't it worth it. I, personally, was encouraged to hold on to Jesus through listening to Christian rap and hip hop during my early walk with God. Before I was saved, I loved worldly rap. After I got saved I stop listening to them because their lyrics were full of sinful stuff. Then few months later I found out about christian rap. Rather than promoting sex, money, pride, etc, they praised God and encouraged people to live holy lives.

I mean, the first movie ever produced probably wasn't a christian movie.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
JeSoul:

Chusxp there is nothing wrong with Christian hiphop, infact it tends to have more substance - lyricwise - compared to the usual "gospel music" out there these days. Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but to insist their opinion carries more weight than the countless christians who are spreading the word of God through this medium is a darn shame. I know and have met some world famous gospel rappers/artists - these guys & gals are the real deal, who have incredible stories of faith & sacrifice, solid in the faith - just listen to the words in their music. Only for some who've never met or listened to them to swiftly judge them as evil.

Those who insist they are "of the devil" are truly misguided . . . these are generally the same people who will defend to the end corrupt mogs & mega pastors who fleece the flock in the name of Christ. This is not to say there aren't carnal/worldly elements/people in christian Hiphop, there are . . . but just like there are also carnal/worldly elements/people in other arms/genres of gospel music/preaching etc. I'm sorta/kinda partway in the music industry as well. If you need suggestions on some nice artists I can hook you up jare. Don't mind all these people jor my brother smiley.

Well said. Agreed!
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by numo86(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
@chuxup, dont assume you are saved o ,,
It is only those that have endured to the end that will & can be saved, we are all striving to make sure we are awake when d end hits, until then na probation we dey ooo, lol,
My pick on this hip hop/rap thing is that if hip hop had a worldly start why not just leave it to d world, if heavy metal rock/rock had its origin from demonism & d world why not leave what belongs to d world and cling to what belongs to God?,
1 truth i know & i'v noticed in this world is that as far as satan is still alive,God does nt have any dealing with him, while God can change individuals,God does not approve of his servants adopting what is worldly & expectin it to be christianised, no matter how professed christians try to mix christianity & rap it never changes what d genre of song has always been & what it portrays, d christian rappers as i'v seen stil have to wear some big chains on there necks & there gestures still end up being d same with d worldly rappers,
I just hope they dont do tattoo's as well,
Another thing i'v noticed is that d recent churches had to adopt these genre's of songs to d church in order to gather more members, because many wuld be enticed by hearin rap with a religious under tone or hearin a christianised rock music, and that strategy has realy worked,but will definitly have an after effect, how?, u wuld be havin many members who were drawn to church just becos of music not becos they want to obey Gods word & commands, and because of these recent trend of in-coperating hip hop & all kinds of genre of songs into christianity d churches hav started sounding like disco houses & clubs, 1 cant tell d differnce btw d house of God & a party house, in d past places of worship used to be serene but now its so noisy & trendy,
Well i'm not here to judge,but d more we keep seperate from d world as christians d more we can better serve God in spirit & truth and also keep ourselves spotless from d world,
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 2:45am On Feb 11, 2012
numo86:

@chuxup, dont   assume   you   are   saved  o ,,
It is only those that have endured to the end that will & can be saved, we are all striving to make sure we are awake when d end hits, until then na probation we dey ooo, lol,
My pick on this hip hop/rap thing is that if hip hop had a worldly start why not just leave it to d world, if heavy metal rock/rock had its origin from demonism & d world why not leave what belongs to d world and cling to what belongs to God?,
1 truth i know & i'v noticed in this world is that as far as satan is still alive,God does nt have any dealing with him, while God can change individuals,God does not approve of his servants adopting what is worldly & expectin it to be christianised, no matter how professed christians try to mix christianity & rap it never changes what d genre of song has always been & what it portrays, d christian rappers as i'v seen stil have to wear some big chains on there necks & there gestures still end up being d same with d worldly rappers,
I just hope they dont do tattoo's as well,
Another thing i'v noticed is that d recent churches had to adopt these genre's of songs to d church in order to gather more members, because many wuld be enticed by hearin rap with a religious under tone or hearin a christianised rock music, and that strategy has realy worked,but will definitly have an after effect, how?, u wuld be havin many members who were drawn to church just becos of music not becos they want to obey Gods word & commands, and because of these recent trend of in-coperating hip hop & all kinds of genre of songs into christianity d churches hav started sounding like disco houses & clubs, 1 cant tell d differnce btw d house of God & a party house, in d past places of worship used to be serene but now its so noisy & trendy,
Well i'm not here to judge,but d more we keep seperate from d world as christians d more we can better serve God in spirit & truth and also keep ourselves spotless from d world,

The thing is, we all had a worldly start. We were't exactly born with a bible in our hand. You guys need to understand that the major problem with rap music is the lyrics; are you rapping about God or rapping about drugs, money, etc? Saying we shouldn't have christian rap because rap had a worldly start is like saying we shouldn't have christian movies because most movies showcase sin; sex, drugs, nudity, etc.

Btw, have you guys actually listened to any of the artists I mentioned inthe original post? I've heard more solid theology from some of those artists than a lot of preachers in the pulpit.

Tattoos? I don't think there's anything wrong with tattoos. The scripture in Leviticus 19:23 that people use to condemn tattoos is taken out of context. That scripture is condemning those who make cuts, marks or tattoos on their bodies for the dead.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by numo86(m): 6:24am On Feb 11, 2012
@chux, so u support tattoo's as long as its nt for the dead
Then mayb it definitly means some isrealites had tattoo's on there bodies?
Would u assume that??, d truth is God gave that command on tattoos because it was a trend happening with d pagan nations around isreal & it was demonik,even down till today, how would Gods people back then remain neutral & different??by simply obeying that command in leviticus, no isrealite would ever wake up to think that he/she could have tattoos to the glory of God,, even if it was YAHWEH that they inscribe on there bodies,
, the isrealites had to be different from there contemporaries who were pagans!!!
and as christians we hav to be skeptical about wat we try to imbibe into Gods work or house because we should be totally different,
Just try to have this scripture @ d back of ur mind when discussions about d worlds trend comes up,
Romans 12:2

New International Version (©1984) Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect,

we just have to be careful wit situations like this, like i said in my earlier post dat d churches today have become like clubs rather than that holy serene place it used to be simply because of choice of music,
i passed by 1 church recently & d next thing i heard was makossa wit religious lyrics, it sounded so funny & absurd, becos no matter hw much the church tried to arrange d lyrics it was still makossa it ended as, lol, we cant as christians just be imbibing every single thing we see into Gods house,
I'l ask u this question again, so u mean you support real christians doing tattoos?
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2012
The scripture doesn't forbid tatoos, so I don't see any reason why I should. And there are thousands of true Christians who have tatoos on their bodies. Please go back & read that passage in Leviticus; I just showed you that you're reading it out of context, yet you just ignored it.

Let me ask you, Lev 19:28 talks about Tattoos & marks on the body for the dead, but do you know that Lev 19:27 says we shouldn't cut the hairs on the side of our head or shave the edges of our beard? What's your thought on that? Do you adhere to that too?

Nobody is doubting the fact that most of what we call christianity today is wrong. A lot of churches aren't holding on to the true teachings of Jesus. I agree we need to be careful, but hip hop & tatoos aren't among the problem. There're some Christian rap songs I wouldn't recommend, just as there're some contemporary praise songs I wouldn't recommend. A lot of comtemporary praise songs I hear nowadays just seem to focus on what God can do for you & how He will help solve your problems, rather than focusing on God Himself.

I totally understand your concern on this issue; I believe you're sincere, just like many other people who're against tatoo, but you're still wrong.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Joagbaje(m): 10:01am On Feb 11, 2012
I'm a little old fashion to sit down to hear rap music. Nothing is wrong with rap music provided it contains edifying message and secondly the message is clear.

But everything is wrong with a rap artist who is more concerned about rhymes and rhythm and has no message. Ricky D is one rap artist that is good at the job. Quality message, clear delivery. No "YIKIYAKAYIKIYAKA PUM PUM PUM!
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by numo86(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2012
@chuck, let me ask u this questions, no vex o, :-)
How many of the aspirants running for d presidential primaries in the u.s.a do u see having tattoos on there bodies?, or how many persons would have even voted for oboma if he had tattoos covering his body,
How many ambassadors do u see that visit countries to discuss serious issues with tattoos on there body?,
I'm just trying to get to a point by asking these questions,
If ordinary humans who hold responsible positions in govts will not do tattoos because definitly i know they know how irresponsible it'll make them look,how much more Gods representatives
and as regards keepin long hairs and keeping beards witout shaving them i hope you remember pauls admonision to christians found @ 1 corinthians 11:14 & 15, those laws given to d jews on keepin there beards and side hairs uncut or d laws given to the nazarites are all gone, and if u had noticed God gave the isrealites that particular command on hw to keep there hairs because of he wnted there style of hair do to be different from the pagan nations around them, in every thing God did he just wanted his own people to be different,
There r also many laws back then that still stands for christians to obey::like abstaining from blood or things strangled & some few,
I dont think there was ever any isrealite who did tattoos even if it wasnt to please d dead except for those who turned to paganism, no Jew with his or her right senses will inscribe some write up's on there body or have tattoos,
, those instructions are still applicable to us as christians, d apostles never had tattoos on there body,Jesus never had ,d early christians neither,
Why should professed christians today wanna act different by thinking they can & should copy d world by having tattoos, we can imitate all faithful servants in d past as regards this tattoo issue,
I just hope we can, thanks man!
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by newmi(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2012
Joagbaje:

I'm a little old fashion to sit down to hear rap music. Nothing is wrong with rap music provided it contains edifying message and secondly the message is clear.

But everything is wrong with a rap artist who is more concerned about rhymes and rhythm and has no message. Ricky D is one rap artist that is good at the job. Quality message, clear delivery. No "YIKIYAKAYIKIYAKA PUM PUM PUM!
Wow you know Ricky D and this is not true you are actually doing rapping flow please some more punch lines ja re e yo e yo PUM PUM (whatever that means) loll
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by paris10: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2012
Most Christian rap/hip hop artists aren't even Christian (born-again) to begin with. These groups are the flops who couldn't make it into the secular genre, but seeing the frustration they decided to settle for the less. No much money in this kind of music.

These groups are real ghettoish and only in it to make money. Nigerians and their Black Americans counterpart would dance and listen to anything gospel. The rap/hip hop world understands this psychology and are using it to their advantage. Any crack-head could come up with anything Christian-like song, still, gullible Nigerians would still go into the 'spirit'.

I hear one song the other day, this woman was singing intimacy songs and talking about how endowed (between the legs) a brother was and still went on to sing D'banj song and the rest. People were happy and were singing these intimacy songs after her. Soon after, she changed the song to a more orthodox gospel song, and every body immediately started praising the Lord with her, .
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
paris10:

Most Christian rap/hip hop artists aren't even Christian (born-again) to begin with. These groups are the flops who couldn't make it into the secular genre, but seeing the frustration they decided to settle for the less. No much money in this kind of music.

These groups are real ghettoish and only in it to make money. Nigerians and their Black Americans counterpart would dance and listen to anything gospel. The rap/hip hop world understands this psychology and are using it to their advantage. Any crack-head could come up with anything Christian-like song, still, gullible Nigerians would still go into the 'spirit'.

I hear one song the other day, this woman was singing intimacy songs and talking about how endowed (between the legs) a brother was and still went on to sing D'banj song and the rest. People were happy and were singing these intimacy songs after her. Soon after, she changed the song to a more orthodox gospel song, and every body immediately started praising the Lord with her, .

For every argument you bring against Christian rappers, the same could be used against every other genre of Christian music. I'm sure you know not all contemporary gospel artists and worship/praise artists are born again. I hope you know probably not everyone in your church choir are born again.

Please don't generalise. Of course some are in it for the money, so are some pastors, choir leaders, gospel artists, etc. SOME not ALL.

Obviously, the woman wasn't a true Christian. She's not the first to do so. I see a lot of popular musicians put out albums with 10 songs promoting sin and then the last song praising God.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2012
numo86:

@chuck, let me ask u this questions, no vex o, :-)
How many of the aspirants running for d presidential primaries in the u.s.a do u see having tattoos on there bodies?, or how many persons would have even voted for oboma if he had tattoos covering his body,
How many ambassadors do u see that visit countries to discuss serious issues with tattoos on there body?,
I'm just trying to get to a point by asking these questions,
If ordinary humans who hold responsible positions in govts will not do tattoos because definitly i know they know how irresponsible it'll make them look,how much more Gods representatives
and as regards keepin long hairs and keeping beards witout shaving them i hope you remember pauls admonision to christians found @ 1 corinthians 11:14 & 15, those laws given to d jews on keepin there beards and side hairs uncut or d laws given to the nazarites are all gone, and if u had noticed God gave the isrealites that particular command on hw to keep there hairs because of he wnted there style of hair do to be different from the pagan nations around them, in every thing God did he just wanted his own people to be different,
There r also many laws back then that still stands for christians to obey::like abstaining from blood or things strangled & some few,
I dont think there was ever any isrealite who did tattoos even if it wasnt to please d dead except for those who turned to paganism, no Jew with his or her right senses will inscribe some write up's on there body or have tattoos,
, those instructions are still applicable to us as christians, d apostles never had tattoos on there body,Jesus never had ,d early christians neither,
Why should professed christians today wanna act different by thinking they can & should copy d world by having tattoos, we can imitate all faithful servants in d past as regards this tattoo issue,
I just hope we can, thanks man!

Sorry but I've never asked them to take off their shirts so I could checked.

Interesting how you so easily explain off Lev 19:27 and yet hold on to the verse immediately after it; Lev 19:28.

The early Christians also didn't watch television.

I will state again, scripture doesn't condemn tattoos, it condemns tattoos in respect for the dead. Nevertheless, as Romans 14:5 says, "Everyone should be fully convinced in their own mind." So if you think having a tattoo is wrong for you, then don't have one. If you don't see anything wrong with tattoos and want to have one, then go ahead.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by adebayo201: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
paris10:

dat must b saint janet. The lady dat tends 2 praise devil sayin it is un2 God. Tufiakwa! tongue
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2012
I almost died of laughter one day i saw this yoruba gospel chap singing on T.V. do you know he had about 4 girls dancing ikebe super, dressed in lewd clothes, the type that makes a man follow ikebe for toasting. The guy even had dark shades on, and about 5 other guys galivanting in the background. It was a christian song oh!I was like WTF!. Thats christian hypocrisy for you.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Image123(m): 3:27am On Feb 12, 2012
The narrow way, the only way?
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by tpia5: 4:45am On Feb 12, 2012
@ topic

not so much.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by tpia5: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2012
this yoruba gospel chap singing on T.V. do you know he had about 4 girls dancing ikebe super, dressed in lewd clothes. The guy even had dark shades on, and about 5 other guys galivanting in the background. It was a christian song oh!

na wa, na wa, na real wa!!!!!!!

maybe that's the only way to connect to the youths and h.orny older males?
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2012
tpia@:

na wa, na wa, na real wa!!!!!!!

maybe that's the only way to connect to the youths and h.orny older males?

please dont you ever make your corny senseless comments on any post i make. I dont like you.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
The funny thing is that I hardly listen to Nigerian songs, so in my post I'm mostly referring to foreign Christian rap & hip hop songs.

I hope it's ok to post links here. C'mon, listen to this Christian rap song; it contains more theological truth than you'll ever here from a lot of pulpits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMI60Q2SFpI
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by harakiri(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
What's "Christian Rap"? Let me guess . . .

Some guy picks up a mike and imitates what Ludacris does except for the profanity and "explicity". The "Christian Rapper" makes it a point of duty to call "god" and Jesus a few times in the track, lay claims to "miracles and healing" and there you have it. . .A TRUE CHRISTIAN RAP ALBUM! ! ! Outstanding! ! !

***[s]Wondering what i'm doing here. Back to watching a real rap video[/s]***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODGcVSzh1U

Adios.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by Chuksxp: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
harakiri:

What's "Christian Rap"? Let me guess . . .

Some guy picks up a mike and imitates what Ludacris does except for the profanity and "explicity". The "Christian Rapper" makes it a point of duty to call "god" and Jesus a few times in the track, lay claims to "miracles and healing" and there you have it. . .A TRUE CHRISTIAN RAP ALBUM! ! ! Outstanding! ! !

***[s]Wondering what i'm doing here. Back to watching a real rap video[/s]***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODGcVSzh1U

Adios.

The same could be said about virtually anything. What's a christian movie? Let me guess; some people act and immitate famous movie actors/actresses except for the cursing, violence, unclothedness, all forms of immorality, etc. The christian actor makes it a point of duty to lay claims to miracles and healing, and so on and so forth.
Re: Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop by harakiri(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
Chuksxp:

The same could be said about virtually anything. What's a christian movie? Let me guess; some people act and immitate famous movie actors/actresses except for the cursing, violence, unclothedness, all forms of immorality, etc. The christian actor makes it a point of duty to lay claims to miracles and healing, and so on and so forth.

Yeah right. . .

The "Christian actor" might as well pick up an AK-47 and blast all the "unbelievers" to hell while screaming "blood of Jesus"! ! ! Does that make an atom of sense to you? I think NOT! Your rebuttal was queer,ill thought out and lame.

tongue tongue undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Angels Have Millions Of Languages? / A Short Story / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.