Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad (1789 Views)

Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / Gov Amosun Orders Close Down Of OOU! / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad by gendebs(m): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2012
I am not a student of both schools but an indigiene of Ogun state. My question is, what on earth was Gov. Amosu thinkin
when he decided to merge two
completely disfunctional schools intoone, turning a fully fledged NUC accredited university of education into an institute of education,which would be affiliated to the faculty of education of OOU, now that spells doom for staff and students and is also a breach
of contract as lots of TASUED students got admission with prospects of earninga B.sc after graduation, This ambigous and mumuish decision would see such students with hope of a B.Sc ending up as graduants of an institute, This is unfair and illogical, I wonder who
propounded this or if the "brainless" Amosu did not think of the implications and effects this would have on the 3
sets of graduants TASUED has churned out to the Labour Force or the disdain present TASUED students would be dealt, I strongly believe d decision by
the Ogun state Government is illogical and rash. Pls guyz waz ur take on dis
Re: Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad by pumpindkay(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2012
''I mix dettol with water and
use it to make eba for ma
enemy,if i don't take care of
them,who will?''

Please a plate for musu the gomina wa.
Re: Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad by Abayomin70(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2012
gendebs: I am not a student of both schools but an indigiene of Ogun state. My question is, what on earth was Gov. Amosu thinkin
when he decided to merge two
completely disfunctional schools intoone, turning a fully fledged NUC accredited university of education into an institute of education,which would be affiliated to the faculty of education of OOU, now that spells doom for staff and students and is also a breach
of contract as lots of TASUED students got admission with prospects of earninga B.sc after graduation, This ambigous and mumuish decision would see such students with hope of a B.Sc ending up as graduants of an institute, This is unfair and illogical, I wonder who
propounded this or if the "brainless" Amosu did not think of the implications and effects this would have on the 3
sets of graduants TASUED has churned out to the Labour Force or the disdain present TASUED students would be dealt, I strongly believe d decision by
the Ogun state Government is illogical and rash. Pls guyz waz ur take on dis
guy which state in nigeria or this earth av two state own univasity pls ansa me
Re: Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad by bunlizlaw(f): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
This is a dead issue.TASUED has come to stay.
Re: Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad by Abayomin70(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2012
bunlizlaw: This is a dead issue.TASUED has come to stay.
kip on dreaming
Re: Tasued An Affilate Of Oou: Good Decision Or Bad by bunlizlaw(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
In your sleep?Must you comment? lipsrsealed
Abayomin70: kip on dreaming

(1) (Reply)

e:) / Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle / How To Read And Remember What You Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.