Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites (2141 Views)

Jobs And Vacancies / El-Rufai Posted Job Vacancies On His Facebook Page / Latest Naija Jobs And Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites by Vergil: 4:37am On Feb 09, 2012
Ok,

So I have just finished NYSC (well, not just. Finished back in October 2010, but stayed with them till late November). Anyway, been in Nigeria just over a year, and bwoi, still aint got a clue on how to search for jobs on company website. In fact, there never is any vacancy AT ALL. What's the deal with that?

Now, just discovered this site ,  again. (If I had known, would have been on this site for information n all, right from day 1 in nige). Found out people use jobsites to get latest vacancies. But from experience, most of them seem to be BS. Just posting vacancies that do not exist.

My questions:

1) What site do you lot use?

2) Why on sweet earth, are there no vacancies on the most company websites? lt's always 0 (zero)? Everybody keeps going on about BAT, Mobil etc. But when you go on their website, search current vacancies, its always zilch, zero, nothing. Every time! Like their Nigerian page never work, while other regions work fine. E.g. Accenture.  I mean, it can't ALL be "connection" yh?

Guys, beg, help a brotha out lol! We hungry here!!!lol!

Cheers.  Appreciate all replies.

1 Like

Re: Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites by Vergil: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2012
Sorry, finished October 2011 (last year) not 2010.
Post is locked, couldn't edit.
Re: Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites by livapul86(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Vergil: I truly understand what u mean. Its quite depressing to search through most companies sites and there seems not to be any viable job opening, especially for recent graduates. Also i do agree with you concerning some of the job search sites, especially Jetheights.com(filled with fake job postings). Though some are a bit credible such as ngcareers.com. Goodluck with the job hunt, so many of us are still in the same hustle.q
Re: Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites by Vergil: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2012
Ah cheers for the reply. Having a go at ngcareers like you said
Re: Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites by ecoword: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Vacancies: Investor Agents/Desk Officer urgently needed: Global Profit Investment Is a major player in the trading and investment planing and policies. Due to expansion, we require competent personnel to fill the following positions from any State. Requirements: A good NCE, ND,HND and Bsc from any discipline; at least less than 1 year experience required to meet company demand. To become our agent visit our website to know details about our products and services. Faward your CV to manager@globalinvestment.com; You visit the company wesite at www.globalprofitinvest.com then click news tab on their pages for vacancies. Good Luck!
Offer not later than 30th February 2013

Re: Job Search Sites And Vacancies On Company Sites by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 04, 2013
I just started a blog for jobseekers.
check out www.allnigerianjobs. latest job postings.
Good luck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Job / Price Water House Coopers Salary @ Entry Level / Cnssl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.