Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website (1487 Views)

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website by frisahost(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2012
Hi,

can i know is their any php script r methods to add domain details to my website.

I mean when user wants to know the details about a particular domain they will type in a text box, so that we need to provide the details like in whois server.
Re: Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website by digidragonfly: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
would the domain details be pre registered through your website?

or are you simply looking for some kind of method or API to link to a who is look up?
Re: Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website by frisahost(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
@digidragonfly its API that i will link to my website s tha pple can check if the doman is available
Re: Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website by digidragonfly: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
just doing some research for you, do you have an email?
Re: Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website by digidragonfly: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
Here you go this is perfect

http://whoisxmlapi.com/index.php

its prices based on the number of searches, therefore its scalable, on top you will obviously need the labour to install and test the script.

If you need any assistance feel free to give me a shout sayhello@itcompaniesnigeria.com

Regards

Sandeep
www.itcompaniesnigeria.com
Re: Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2012

(1)

Namecheap August 2013 Coupon Code / See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) / Using Forum Software Or PBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.