Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Image Processing Using Handel-c - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Image Processing Using Handel-c (2097 Views)

Two types of "likes" on profile image (old & new likes) / Capture Image From Webcam And Store In Mysql Database From C Sharp Winform / Vb.net Code To Display Image In Picturebox From Sql Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image Processing Using Handel-c by Otuabaroku: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hi gurus, please can you help me on how to read and write image in Handel-C?

I'm working on time bound project that requires developing a fast image scaling algorithm and architecture that will be implemented in FPGA.
The reason for Handel-c is to explore the parallelism in FPGA. I'm also required to build the hardware.

The challenge I'm facing in this project is how to read image using Handel-C and after processing the image how to write the image in the selected destination.

The overall aim of the project is to develop digital system for licensed plate recognition.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Image Processing Using Handel-c by delomos(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
@OP
Out of curiosity, are you asking for algorithm (google , there are tons of image processing ones) , patterns (ditto algorithm), or language specifics, what exactly? -- can you outline what exactly you've already done and what you need help with.

Your question is rather too broad, don't you think?
Re: Image Processing Using Handel-c by Otuabaroku: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^ Thank you for your response. I'm not asking for algorithm. What I'm asking is "how to read and write image in Handel- C" Other tasks would be taken care by me.
Re: Image Processing Using Handel-c by Otuabaroku: 4:05am On Mar 28, 2012
Problem solved. Thanks for viewing grin.

(1) (Reply)

How Does 2go And Related Phone Applications Really Work? / Pls Help: My Final Year Project Is Killing Me / Why Ur Game Development Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.