Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. (15845 Views)

Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by okstol: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
A Hausa man killed an Igbo man coz of 80 naira. Its more than serious. I pity the innocent (hausa) ones that aint in the know of this riot.

1 Like

Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by ezeagu(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
If this is true, try your best to tell them to let the Hausa leave instead of murder.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by namfav(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
how true it is i heard something of a riot now, ibo again
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by okstol: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
Dude peeps aint happy concerning dis issue. My uncles foam factory was burnt some yrs back by some angry mob coz d company hid his hausa employees in his personal office. Its even getting out of hand now coz d fellas dat lost their dear ones in d BK uprising on north, are searching every nook and cranny of Onitsha and its environ for a possible target (hausas). But its high time these set of human beings start to respect d sanctity of human live.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by okstol: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
namfav:

Try to reason like a rational being, ok? The peeps down here can't tolerate such rubbish. Since dis bk nonsense started, we in d SE kept low profile on it but for such to happen here? Hell NO.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by namfav(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
hope are people are save in ontisha it doesnt look good acording to reports, but someone has to answer for those casualities, will the easterners in the north be able to live with that conscious? its massob after all, is doing it for what, i hope you are happy now because it wont be a lauging matter later

okstol:

Dude peeps aint happy concerning dis issue. My uncles foam factory was burnt some yrs back by some angry mob coz d company hid his hausa employees in his personal office. Its even getting out of hand now coz d fellas dat lost their dear ones in d BK uprising on north, are searching every nook and cranny of Onitsha and its environ for a possible target (hausas). But its high time these set of human beings start to respect d sanctity of human live.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
If it is true then i pity any hausa person in Onitsha right now. You dare kill an Igbo man in Onitsha? This is the height of it. The army should be deployed asap.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by ezeagu(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
namfav:

You sound like you don't give a shit, and these are your own people. Probably one of the northern elite spawn.

afam4eva:

If it is true then i pity any hausa person in Onitsha right now. You dare kill an Igbo man in Onitsha? This is the height of it. The army should be deployed asap.

That's what I was thinking. Onicha is the roughest city in the SE. Somebody needs to calm people down and tell the Hausa to leave peacefully.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by chuksikem(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
afam4eva:

you spoilt everything with this statement, deploy which army??abeg leave security agencies out of this, let the igbos teach those blood thirsty fools a lesson, angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by namfav(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
are you a fool, i didnt think it were true

ezeagu:

You sound like you don't give a shit, and these are your own people. Probably one of the northern elite spawn.

That's what I was thinking. Onicha is the roughest city in the SE. Somebody needs to calm people down and tell the Hausa to leave peacefully.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by okstol: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Namfav, I'm not here to possibly have an issue with u. I just wanna help u guys, ait? So, d best u can do now is to contact ur love ones down here (if u have any here) to hide demselves.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Afam4eva(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
chuksikem:

you spoilt everything with this statement, deploy which army??abeg leave security agencies out of this, let the igbos teach those blood thirsty fools a lesson,  angry angry

They should go for the person responsible instead of going on rampage.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by namfav(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
by the way if it is official we should declare a war against massob, 1 life today will be too much, its time people get more serious, these people in the guise of standing up for the likes of ojukwu are big enemies, anything coming out of it if official is out of emotions for the burial of ojukwu we all know the east carries resent
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Fr0sbel: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
chuksikem:

you spoilt everything with this statement, deploy which army??abeg leave security agencies out of this, let the igbos teach those blood thirsty fools a lesson,  angry angry

You should be ashamed of yourself, calling for the killing of people who had nothing to do with this act in the first place.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
Biafra Episodes Season 2 long over due. Get Your Tickets Now!
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Afam4eva(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Are you the real frosbel or a fake?
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by 5columnist: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
The poster is a liar, just in Onitsha as write. A mobil police officer shot a driver and there was a bit of chaos nothing more. All of you fanning discord in this country, the day you get what you are asking for it may be regrettable.
Jobless fools!!!
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
5columnist:

The poster is a liar, just in Onitsha as write. A mobil police officer shot a driver and there was a bit of chaos nothing more. All of you fanning discord in this country, the day you get what you are asking for it may be regrettable.
Jobless fools!!!

Is the police man hausa or from the north?
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
5columnist:

Jobless fools!!!

Biafra Episodes Season 2 suspended. Get Your Tickets at an unannounced date.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Fr0sbel: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
afam4eva:

Are you the real frosbel or a fake?

I suggest you choose your wording carefully to project the correct meaning of your statement above.

Thanks
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by okstol: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
@namfav, dats why at i do see u peeps as cows. You are suppose to be sending sms to anyone u know dat resides in d SE. Rather u are talking about Ojukwu's demise. For ur info, Ndigbo no dey follow person for back like una. So, remove politics from dis and do d necessary thing. By d way, most people had already alighted d soldiers of d issue. Dis was actually done by most of us here. If say u get brain for dat ur skull, u should have thanked me for dis untimely info.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by namfav(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
hope so

5columnist:

Jobless fools!!!
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Eyewonda: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
Just passed through Onitsha. The riot which is to have been triggered off by the killing of an Igbo driver by an Hausa Mopol man has been brought under control by the Police and SSS.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by born2boink(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
If this poster lie,then igbo have been sold
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by BlueMurder(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
Quote from: 5columnist on Today at 01:28:13 PM
Jobless fools!!!

Right. It dosen't benefit anyone anywhere in the country if there is a semblance of chaos in any of its parts.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
Eyewonda:

Just passed through Onitsha. The riot which is to have been triggered off by the killing of an Igbo driver by an Hausa Mopol man has been brought under control by the Police and SSS.

Biafra Episodes Season 2 to be postponed indefinitely. Forget about Tickets, the Actors are lily-livered.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by okstol: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
okstol:
@namfav, dats why at i do see u peeps as cows. You are suppose to be sending sms to anyone u know dat resides in d SE. Rather u are talking about Ojukwu's demise. For ur info, Ndigbo no dey follow person for back like una. So, remove politics from dis and do d necessary thing. By d way, most people had already alighted d soldiers of d issue. Dis was actually done by most of us here. If say u get brain for dat ur skull, u should have thanked me for dis untimely info.

Some people no get eye all. I said most of us here had already alighted d soldiers. So, for dos of u calling a liar, no get head at all.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Ninapha(f): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
Its not a riot perse!  A Hausa mobile shot a danfo driver and that generated chaos.  There hv been demonstration around Ogbo Manu, Oguta Road and  Anambra Broadcasting Service office around GRA.  

My advice is that people around this areas should be careful with their movement and Hausas should stay away to avoid more troubles.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
it true, my elder bro just called me, he told me not to go out.
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Afam4eva(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
dorothy111:

it true, my elder bro just called me, he told me not to go out.

Are you hausa or a kid?
Re: Serious Riot In Onitsha Now. by Ikology(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
Right in önitsha, the unfortunate driver was shot in Main market, while aggrieved youths spread the riot to head bridge, where hausa peeps are many, at least one man has been sent beyönd with a 2 by 2 plank. Men from NA av bin deployed to calm the situation. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.