Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? (21036 Views)

I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How / Who Should Do The Calling??? / Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by vivicatee: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
HI EVERYONE, AM JUST CURIOUS, WHO SHOULD DO MORE OF THE CALLING IN A RELATIONSHIP?? THE GUY OR THE LADY? (and with reasons pls), AM IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW AND I AS A LADY DO MORE OF THE CALLING WHILE HE MITE CALL FOR JUST A MINUTE ONCE A DAY WHILE I CAN SPEND ALL MY MONEY CALLING HIM, AND IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD AND EACH TIME I COMPLAIN, HE'LL BE LIKE AM I COUNTING THE CALLS AND ALL DAT
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
depends on ow much u wanna know ow ur partner s doin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by vivicatee: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Dyt, how wuld u feel if u call ur partner more than he/she calls u?

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by henryhemon(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
@poster,
if it is real,this question wouldn't arise,its both ways and basically about how u feel about each other. If i love u that much i would want to hear from you most times and that's the number of times i will call u.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
dats no reason 2 judge 4 me
d most important s dat he thinks of me always even at d busiest tym of his lyf n comes up wit a smile
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by vivicatee: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ Dyt, dont u think u r contradicting urself?, u said calls is nt a way to judge and u also said " d most important s dat he thinks of me always even at d busiest tym of his lyf n comes up wit a smile", a call comes in when he thinks of u, am just saying how wuld u feel when u do more of the calling while he can call u for just a minute a day, no text
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
n

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Killz3(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
If the calling is not 50/50 then something is obviously wrong somewhere! I party should not love more than the other in a relationship!

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by xynerise: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
@poster. who congeal hold pass go call grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by pinkymami(f): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Anybody can call,there's no competition so its just basically whoever feels like calling should.

Its no news that most ladies in love don't know how to control their emotions,most guys on the other hand can get a grip on it,I think the main thing here should be does he appreciate those calls?and OP I guess you always call when he doesn't,that can also contribute to him not calling cos he prolly believes that,You are gonna call anyways.

You might wanna reduce the way you call and watch what happens,another thing is,does he have the means to call you as much as you want?it would be a different thing if he doesn't call at all.  

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Killz3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
xynerise:

This man must be talking from experience! grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by xynerise: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Killz~:

This man must be talking from experience! grin
shatap dia antelope grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by kylee: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
if he loves you as much as you love him there shouldn't be any problem with spending at least three or four minutes with you or calling you thrice of four times daily if he really loves and cares for you but what i say to you is give him at least one month you can start calling him once a day and see if he will change if it does not then know that your love for him is 80% while his is just 20% over you.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by xynerise: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2012
This thread reminds me of a gal who told his guy to stop sending her text message via MJOY. grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Konnektions146(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
pinkymami:

Anybody can call,there's no competition so its just basically whoever feels like calling should.

Its no news that most ladies in love don't know how to control their emotions,most guys on the other hand can get a grip on it,I think the main thing here should be does he appreciate those calls?and OP I guess you always call when he doesn't,that can also contribute to him not calling cos he prolly believes that,You are gonna call anyways.

You might wanna reduce the way you call and watch what happens,another thing is,does he have the means to call you as much as you want?it would be a different thing if he doesn't call at all.  

nice one,
just that sometimes some ladies make it look like its the guys responsibility, a friend who claimed to like me  always complain abt me not callin and one day i asked her-dont yu have have my phone number? if i cant call, wont yu call, sometimes certain individuals needs some kinda push or even encouragements,
for me wen i call and de lady reciprocates, den i will know i am communicating and not chasing a wild goose .(but putting the economic state of the individual into consideration)

anybody can call when dere is a mutual understanding of what yu guys want from each other

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by vivicatee: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ xynerise, lol, lmao
@ killz, i feel same too
@pinkymami, hmmmmm,ave decided to reduce the calls and watch wat happens. he sure do ave the means to call me
@kylee, i'll do just dat.thanks
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by WebSurfer(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2012
nothing wrong in any party calling more, yesterday and today, my gf did all the calling, it doesnt mean i dont love her, am just tryna create some space of which she understands perfectly and trying to cope, cool cool
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by whizkid311(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2012
This shouldn't be an issue. Who keeps count of who is doing more of the calling in a genuine relationship? Last time i checked, nobody. wink wink
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by iykak47: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
xynerise:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by sugar001(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
The guy of course.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by gee5: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
Shud not mata hu calls mo.
1. Financial ability
2. Lifestyle
For me i dnt mk calls generally, dat dosnt mean i dnt love my wife.
She undastands dat so,
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
xynerise:

grin
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Ezeufi: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
The desperado one should call more. Normally this should be the guy. If this happens to be the girl, then the only reason he is with you is because at this moment in his life you are the best he can do. I know this sounds terrible but its an unfortunate truth.

And it is natural to us men that once you've let us into your knickers, your value depreciates tremendously.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Okontami: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Poster, just take heart, If he is not calling you for not more than 1minute in a day the truth is that he is calling someone else for hours.
He does not see you as that heart rob that he should waste resources on. His take is simple, you will always call. You will see that he does not really care about you. You are just his bed mate. All i have said above will not be true if he does not have a job, but if he has one, u are just wasting your time. Look for another Joystick
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by bluebery: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
both should call when its necessary, if u feel like hearing from her, then call her and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
I think, issue of call is a matter of understanding. If both of u work, u will get to kno dat, u will not have time all d time, wen any of u, ve time, call. If someone loves u, weda call or no call regular u will understand.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Tsun(f): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Poster because you love him more that is why you call him more and he calls less. period!! Control your emotions my darling sista.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Confilass: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ vivicatee

Don't let any man deceive u, if he loves u. He will do most of the callings. U can then call once in a day. By calling him too often, he may feel dat u're desperado.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by saska1122: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
When did phone calls become a measure or factor in love/relationship? Naija!!! Talking is quite different from communication!! Communication is all U need in a relationship. U can talk on phone for hours without communicating.
So the quantity doesn't matter but the quality.
Well, maybe because I started dating in the days of "No cell phones in Naija", but I had the best relationship with my 2nd gf for 6yrs. As against the BB madness of today.
Calls are important but only when necessary. When a partner makes unnecessary frequent calls, it shows a level of obsession and insecurity not necessarily LOVE.
Re: Who Should Do More Of The Calling In A Relationship? by Emmxyl(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
From the way I see it, I do not think that who makes the calls in a relationship matters; what matters most in a relationship is the understanding and trust between the 2 parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Twitter Ruined My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.