Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,166 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help! Asset Management Company Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Asset Management Company Needed (2310 Views)

AIMS Asset Management: A Fraud? / Aims Asset Management Ltd / Aim For The Skies With AIMS Asset Management Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Asset Management Company Needed by nolongthin(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2007
Hi Guys , I would like to know if anyone knows of any good asset management companies in Nigeria that i can invest about 10million naira with, by asset managers i don't mean your usual run of the mill stockbroker or pyramid scheme scams like Nospecto,but actual porfolio managers that carry out institutional investing like UBS or Merryll Lynch .

Thanks.
Re: Help! Asset Management Company Needed by walcolm(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2007
you can call/visit IBTC Asset Managers Limited at the IBTC-Chartered Bank building on walter carrington

10 million shld open a stockbroking account for you. but if you want them to manage your portfolio exclusively, you need 50 million

i dont believe in impossibilities, so talk to them first. you guys might be able to work out a mutually beneficial agreement based on that 10 mill
Re: Help! Asset Management Company Needed by kunledarmani(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2007
Cashcraft Asset Management Limited, www.cashcraft.com, or better still u could visit their office opposite 7up beside Union bank, toll gate cos they share the same building with FCMB and Oceanic, try them,
Re: Help! Asset Management Company Needed by dextop: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
Aims Asset Management offers flexible and highly dependable services. It is one of the big players in the Nigerian Capital Market and duely registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Head Office is at 21/25 Broad Street, Marina Lagos (Investment Building, rear wing opposite tantalizers) with branches nationwide. The strength of this investment outfit lies in their ability to invest in highly productive stocks and their managerial acumen. Also, the initial capital requirement to open an account is moderate. You can check them out on www.aimsassetmgt.com or call 08034975533 or 08032513265 for more information.
Re: Help! Asset Management Company Needed by afam1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2007
the best has just arrived and it is ASSET AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT COMPANY(A.R.M) owners of the oldest fund in nigeria,the disocvery fund.

talk to us at 68c,coker junction ilupeju lagos or1,mekunwen road,off oyinkan abayomi drive,ikoyi lagos

u can still contact me on my mobile 08038673022.

also for your information the company has just launched one of its mutual fund on I.P.O from 29th october-dec 5,2007,so take position and make good returns on your 10million naira.

(1) (Reply)

Comandclem Investment / Ecobank too Slow in Resolving Internet Banking Issues / 15 Profitable Small Business Ideas For Beginners In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.