Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. (1248 Views)

5 Benefits Of Attending Church / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by Goshen360(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7betzANr6k&feature=related

Watch this shocking video from Creflo Dollar's message. Am not uploading this video to bring down anybody but out of personal conviction of the word of God.

Matthew 13:33
He told them still another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough."

1 Corinthians 5:6
Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough?

Galatians 5 verse 9
A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. (KJV)

This false teaching is like a little yeast that spreads through the whole batch of dough! (NLT)

This is how false teachings start. Before you know it, other prosperity preachers will start this same false teachings and it will spread.
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7betzANr6k?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

Nice video.

but be very careful of Ringo , I used to watch many of his videos, very accurate and informative, but he is harsh, rude and a BLACK Hebrew Israelite , a heretic cult.

Thanks.
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by Goshen360(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ frosbel,

pls email me. I like to ask you something please. goshen360@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by crossman9(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
frosbel
i need your help how do you make new posts and post videos like you have done i would love to put links like you

i am sure you have seen my post

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Y_-_mPy3s[/flash]
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
crossman9:

frosbel
i need your help how do you make new posts and post videos like you have done i would love to put links like you

i am sure you have seen my posts

Someone on Nairaland also taught me :

Follow this link - https://www.nairaland.com/Themes/default/help/posting.english.html
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by Goshen360(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
Thanks frosbel. Same thing i wanted to ask, that's why i wanted you email me. I tried to figure it out but wasn't smart enough. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
goshen360:

Thanks frosbel. Same thing i wanted to ask, that's why i wanted you email me. I tried to figure it out but wasn't smart enough. Thanks and God bless you.

My email for this purpose is b3headed@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by Goshen360(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
Am not getting it bro. sent you an email now. thanks.
Re: Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. by modavi: 1:44am On Feb 20, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? / Abstinence- How Hard Is It? / Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.