Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35780 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by pinkymami(f): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2012
Ch@nges:

woooo, i see. And what makes you think you weren't referring to me?? Must you play the majority game?
Sorry i didn't know you are the same person as the OP,there's no game here just my thoughts.

Idowuogbo:

Like I said I dey my lane,you didn't need to quote me.I rada u stick to ur lane as well.

Cheers!
Its not a crime to quote someone on NL that I'm sure of so don't take it personal. People can debate if they want to i don't see how anyone got a lane here.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2012
pinkymami:

Sorry i didn't know you are the same person as the OP,there's no game here just my thoughts.
*smiles* nice words. .
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2012
pinkymami:

Its not a crime to quote someone on NL that I'm sure of so don't take it personal. People can debate if they want to i don't see how anyone got a lane here.

Na2day!

Pipe low innocenti no fit ur moniker.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by pinkymami(f): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2012
^Whatever that means.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrResource(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2012
Identity crisis smiley
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2012
^U sef dey understand d Je m'apelle

Correct! U are dat special type of Sharp boi grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2012
Buhahahaha, no need to waste my time here. enter this side=>

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-869189.32.html#msg10185817
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrResource(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2012
^^stop redirecting people jor.This thread must continue angry angry

@idowu
i just love the mystery.Till the person behind the 'id' breaks smiley
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2012
^ is it because of the "sharp boi" praise?? Lmao!! NL is intriguing me day after day.
But sad sad sad i'll soon be an irregular poster *sad*

Anyway sha, enjoy ur short term praise wink wink grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2012
Where is that Ugly Tima, una done chase am comot? virginity strong yansh lol grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrResource(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ch@nges:

^ is it because of the "sharp boi" praise?? Lmao!! NL is intriguing me day after day.
But sad sad sad i'll soon be an irregular poster *sad*

Anyway sha, enjoy ur short term praise wink wink grin grin grin grin

undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2012
tima wey wowor like anything grin and yet she get the guts to call herslef hot grin
who wan disvirgin a wowor girl anyway grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
Tima will be here soon, she's busy living her life for now, all the people line u waiting for a comment, have patient she will be here soon. grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
And Mr Reality, don't get carry away by the jokes I joke with you. I don't know whether you are thinking with your nutbag or what, but u are truly dumb beyond imagination. I have told you countless times I don't give damn about your opinion and how you perceived me. I am not in your life, and God forbid will I ever be, so how I look should not be any of your problem. Even if I live n the poorest village in Africa should not be any of your worry, is my life, cool my problem, and my worry. I don't care abt what you eat, what you do with ur life, or if you look like Hritik Roshan none of my problem cuz none of your life issues interest me. And quite frankly, I have seen your pic, you are not even ok but below average. Don't get carry away by the fact that you are a bit light LOL. You are nothing to write home about, hence the reason I don't even talk about it, I don't even talk abt you, you are always the one saying roki this roki that. Because you know what, you are a boring character with stupidity beyond imagination. But if you want to make my issues ur obsession, you are free to do so but I am not entertaining it anymore. I fear you may infect me with your stupidity. So from this day forward, your posts are blank to my eyes, I am following what my location says. That is what I do to must of your morons on here anyway. But SOMETIMES, SOME OF U CAN BE UNBELIEVABLY STUPID THAT ONE HAS to laugh. grin grin grin grin I guess most of you must be mistaking my amusement at your stooid expense for attention. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And get this in your numb skull, sex with who? YOU? You better wake up. I thought you must have known by now that this batch will not even give you a second look in reality. Do you even see me joking abt having sex with you in my posts? Because I don't even want to joke about it, NO! I don't want to joke abt such nightmare. Forget about sex with the light off. I will not even touch any of your body parts not even if I was dead and my body was rotten. (NO JOKE)
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
Roki take a deep breath. .Yawn vaginahh spew. I have seen this same reply before the only thing new on it is just the part you edited my handle into it. Not fine blah blah blah. . You wish I'm not cute. Like my mom will always say*whenever a woman say you're average, you gotto be damn hot especially if she said with aggressive expression. I love the fact that you don't give a Bleep bout what folks says bout you here. But the fact here is, you're not my kind of girl and will never be. I rather use my hands its legal. Poorest village in Africa that whole stuff was a joke, who cares if your papa plays basketball with the president.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin ahahah at least sean i am making u wish

undecided undecided undecided undecided wow people in Nigeria must really be jobless, on a serious not now i opened a thread about been a virgin and yeah bitc.hes i am bleeping proud of it too.

if u don't like it then y waste ur time commenting here, so stop lying to ur selves coz trust me  one thing i know every well about nairlanders is when they have interest in something they run they mouth like Nikki Minaj rapping to her haters.  undecided undecided undecided coz i have seen threads here that people really don't give a crap about.

but u guys need to lay off, if this thread don't really interest u then get the bleep out of it. ain't force to drop a comment here now isn't it.
all u pathetic low life people that have lost they virginity to the wrong people no need to hate. like i said i am no less of a woman nor ima more of a woman just coz i am a virgin. but it's something that i am proud of, something that  i held on too for this long that many of u guys couldn't achieve.

instead of finding a job to feed ur family or do something good in life ur here wasting time writing eases of crap about someone one who don't give a mess about wat the world thinks of her.( but i must say it's very entertaining i tell u) i run just to come see what next online about me so that i can laugh.

you people got big mouth here why not go apply it where is needed, make a change in your country. make it move forward coz u guys are behind the whole world in everything.the time ur people waste here on useless things can do ur country a great favour i tell u.  undecided undecided undecided apply ur knowledge in a better way.

grin grin grin as for does that keep calling me ugly ( thanks for the compliment).  wink wink wink i feel so good trust me u have no idea.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by LilMizzGood(f): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Wow u naija ppl don't have something betta to do abie? nawa for una how low can u guys get disgracing Nigeria and you feel proud of it (what a shame) let me tell una nollywood they look for actor and actress since una they talk shit on this thing u can use ur time acting. To all of u bitches who has a nagtive comment on my girl here all because she still have have hers, Jealousy can kill if you don't have yours don't worry the devil is proud of you for losing urs for stupid reasons.

Don't hate her coz she still have hers be proud coz she still have hers.
Hater and jealousy can lead u to ur early grave.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
bebe don't mind them

they have no idea who they are dealing with
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
ooo here i have changed it again u can edit it oo if u want

lets play a game of spotting wat's fake on me and wat's real. grin grin grin leggo
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hotie Tima:

ooo here i have changed it again u can edit it oo if u want

lets play a game of spotting wat's fake on me and wat's real. grin grin grin leggo

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
Michelin89  the insults here are not effecting me in any way

so pls don't do anything about it,   Ibeg when u lock this u will be taking my entertainment away from me. i am not complaining now ima.

when the thread needed to be locked u didn't lock it y now when people are having they fun. not kool at all  i hope u see this like now!!1
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
A thread for virgins. What a way to go by Nigerians.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
This thread should not be locked please I beg. This sh iiit here is fine entertainment.

Best thread of the year 2011/2012 goes to this thread.

We are not affected by the sh iit people post on here.

We are having a blast. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
undecided  undecided  undecided pretend what do u mean u can't pretend , u didn't great job at it form the beginning why not continue now

yeah like u said i am handling my battler very well if i need ur help

ima ask for it.  undecided undecided undecided i hope it's cause of wat i said about the Nigerian people hurting u.

so pls let this thread be. @ Michelin89 i here u but trust me i don't need ur help
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ok people we can do this, lets make this thread 50 pages.

Singing *I hope that this will  last a while we should make it last a while. Get my bottles, bring 'um to me. Hold your glasses up, people everywhere. Now everybody put your hands in the air.  say Yeah yeahh yeah  , boy I wanna this thread to last forever. grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
rokiatu:

Ok people we can do this, lets make this thread 50 pages.

Singing *I hope that this will  last a while we should make it last a while. Get my bottles, bring 'um to me. Hold your glasses up, people everywhere. Now everybody put your hands in the air.  say Yeah yeahh yeah  , boy I wanna this thread to last forever. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i with all the way
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
[size=20pt]michelen don't try me woman

Ibeg don't lock this thread pls[/size]

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
Omg are you eole freaking kidding me?

Tima they are gonna locked this thread soon. cry cry cry cry

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2012
I agree, plz dont ock this thread. Pure entertainment. cheesy

All the virgin in the house, say whoop whoop!! wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2012
All u mother[size=1pt].[/size]fuckers came here and had nothing to say

coz u didn't have ur other dog's to follow ya

be a man for once in ur life, say ur mind have ur, own opinion  undecided undecided undecided how fuc[size=1pt].[/size]ken hard is that.  

but as soon as i am out of here niggah wants to act like they are the man. when u all know who are the real pus[size=1pt].[/size]sy talkers here next time u want to say crap at least say it when i am here not when i lock out.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

starting cshits u can't finish ain't kool.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
Somebody needs a very serious plastic surgery tongue
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Ammyng(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I agree, plz dont ock this thread. Pure entertainment. cheesy

All the virgin in the house, say whoop whoop!! wink

Whoop Whoop  smiley

Hotie Tima:

All u mother[size=1pt].[/size]fuckers came here and had nothing to say

coz u didn't have ur other dog's to follow ya

be a man for once in ur life, say ur mind have ur, own opinion  undecided undecided undecided how fuc[size=1pt].[/size]ken hard is that.  

but as soon as i am out of here niggah wants to act like they are the man. when u all know who are the real pus[size=1pt].[/size]sy talkers here next time u want to say crap at least say it when i am here not when i lock out.  undecided undecided undecided undecided

starting cshits u can't finish ain't kool.

Your explicit is too much for a virgin. Please work more on improving your English instead of wasting the lil life you have on Nl. Friendly advice.  grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Next time say it when "i am here" reminds me of some ota akala kids reading a sentence from a slate grin Ugly Tima A.K.A Murder English grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17)

Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.