Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35794 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
REALITY101:

To me that ish on her profile is not act of seduction rather dirty indecency exposure. Btw it looks like swimsuit and who wears swimsuit as undies?

can u ever say something nice about someone

ooo i forgot u can't it's in ur nature  angry angry angry cunt
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided aww did i insult how? when? coz i don't remember doing so too  
what about the i.diot and do something about ur profile picture
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ch@nges:

@OP the bible says that any man that looks at a lady with lust in his mind has committed adultery.

So tell me you've never looked at a man and got carried away (lust)? Tell me. . .

if i did would i be a virgin by now
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
Tima call me whatever u like, I will always say it as it is, very raw and undiluted. So now go take a pic, spread your legs widely open, showing your vajayjay and face, creat account on ebay and let the bid begin. Please can I be your agent?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
Adetayo100:

what about the i.diot and do something about ur profile picture

grin grin grin grin grin

aww sorry oooo did i hurt ur feeling
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by rosefleurs: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

yep u heard me i am still a virgin and guess wat i am soooooooo freaken proud of myself.

the beautiful feeling that i feel about myself is priceless, knowing that no one has pop my cherry yet i am damn proud.

and trust me it will continue till the day i find Mr right  kiss kiss kiss kiss ( inshallah)

there is nothing to be ashamed off
is a pride i take in myself, the stage i am in right my king is rare
yep u hear me i am  virgin in the 21 century.
in some people eyes ur  the biggest loser ever( but they opinion don't really matter it only wat i see and wat God himself see. Sex isn't everything out there. but been a virgin at this age is the boom of proud-ness and the dignity i care inside is priceless.

What do you mean, "at this age"?  Are you 50 years old?  Get over yourself. lol.  You obviously think you've done the impossible.  Ignorance is bliss.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

if i did would i be a virgin by now
be direct with ur answers pls. Wowww if u ment yes (u've had no x-sual feelings 4 a guy), then i respect you.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
rokiatu:

And that someone could also be her husband. Wish am sure is gonna be. She freaking deserve an  applaud for controlling her libido unlike many people today.

The point, we live in a sexualised society. And so if there is someone who is able to resist all that temptation, generalization, stereotypes, and stick to their choice surely need to applaud and not criticized like most of you are doing on here, have u won an award, go shout it on the street blah blah blah.
We live in a sexualize society, she deserve an applause right but she won't remain a virgin forever
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by lailaiwala: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
LOL.  NotHotTima, I see you and your sis Rokiatu are trying to change your image from the famous Nairaland Strumpets to Puregirls. LMAO.  

Someone at home must be checking up on your posts now, so you're crying crocodile tears.

Clean up your act.  Stop calling "inshallah."  Please, Muslims have enough to deal with.  They don't need trash like you disgracing them.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
rosefleurs:

What do you mean, "at this age"?  Are you 50 years old?  Get over yourself. lol.  You obviously think you've done the impossible.  Ignorance is bliss.

@OP *in a deep voice* hear thee the voice of the deceit
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
Subscribing. . . .
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
REALITY101:

Tima call me whatever u like, I will always say it as it is, very raw and undiluted. So now go take a pic, spread your legs widely open, showing your vajayjay and face, creat account on ebay and let the bid begin. Please can I be your agent?

ooo niggah pls get over ur self loser

u walk around like a little bit[size=1pt].[/size]ch niggah

undecided undecided undecided go get a life man
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
lailaiwala:

LOL.  NotHotTima, I see you and your sis Rokiatu are trying to change your image from the famous Nairaland Strumpets to Puregirls. LMAO.  

Someone at home must be checking up on your posts now, so you're crying crocodile tears.

Clean up your act.  Stop calling "inshallah."  Please, Muslims have enough to deal with.  They don't need trash like you disgracing them.  
hehehhehehe Mr Lalalallalala or should I say oldma lailalala whatever u are bloody internet troll. grin grin welcome.

Like seriously we know u luv us, but must you follow us on every thread?

You better go back to politics section and look for ways to better your country. grin  grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
Virgin tima is your boobbbs virgin too? Like never been sucked? So we can auction it off together with your vajayjay. * singing: you wanna see some virgin arss she wanna see some cash keep the bidding higher and that gonna make her smile chorus: make it rain . . . . Bidders make it rain . . . . Lool
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
lailaiwala:

so u post and run away like a bitc[size=1pt].[/size]h i see that's now niggha rolls this days

shove something down ur mouth niggah before my legs does it for ya and trust me by the time i am done it will come out of the other end of ur as[size=1pt].[/size]s .
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hottie Tima, it is hard for us virgins to maintain in this sinful world! But keep your head up and know virginity is yours to brag! wink

I will be celebrating my virginity party on Valentine Day! grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
REALITY101:

Virgin tima is your boobbbs virgin too? Like never been sucked? So we can auction it off together with your vajayjay. * singing: you wanna see some virgin arss she wanna see some cash keep the bidding higher and that gonna make her smile chorus: make it rain . . . . Bidders make it rain . . . . Lool

no  need to be ashamed niggah

just coz ur still a virgin and no one wants to Bleep u get off my b[size=1pt].[/size]ck huh  undecided undecided undecided

if u have nothing nice to post y don;t u stick ur comments up ur and shove it
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hottie Tima, it is hard for us virgins to maintain in this sinful world! But keep your head up and know virginity is yours to brag! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Not when I am done with you.  cool wink kiss
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrsChima1(f): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=44pt]Fainted.[/size]
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
rokiatu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [size=20pt]SMD!!![/size]
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin

aww sorry oooo did i hurt ur feeling
apology accepted u did'nt hurt my feelings u opened a thread and i comented on it
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
rokiatu:

holy pigs foot!! Hmmm this is a public place
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [size=20pt]SMD!!![/size]
U now have a d  !!ck?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mrs. Chima a virgin too? Ok according to TMZ Kim Kadarshian is a virgin too.

Tima quit eating yourself up, check initially comment on this here. Btw are u putting that vajayjay for bid or not. Igbo men trade on anything trade-able
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ch@nges:

holy pigs foot!! Hmmm this is a public place
She is my wife thank you very much.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
REALITY101:
* singing: you wanna see some virgin arss she wanna see some cash keep the bidding higher and that gonna make her smile chorus: make it rain . . . . Bidders make it rain . . . . Lool
can't stop laughing while trying to sing the song with the 'animal farm' voices, and then chewing the chorus with the pigs deep voices. Hahahaha rodflmao!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by HotieTima(f): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
REALITY101:

Mrs. Chima a virgin too? Ok according to TMZ Kim Kadarshian is a virgin too.

Tima quit eating yourself up, check initially comment on this here. Btw are u putting that vajayjay for bid or not. Igbo men trade on anything trade-able

ur a waste of time dude.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Chnges(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
rokiatu:

She is my wife thank you very much.
oh my goodness! *rushes to the kitchen to find water to clear his eyes* God save the queen!! U'r male??
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by martyns303(m): 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
so madam, what do u want NL's to do? u got tired of creating threads and so this? i've seen better.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by lailaiwala: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hotie Tima:

so u post and run away like a bitc[size=1pt].[/size]h i see that's now niggha rolls this days

[size=18pt]shove something down ur mouth niggah[/size] before [size=18pt]my legs[/size] does it for ya and trust me by the time i am done it will [size=18pt]come out of the other end of ur A-S-S[/size][size=1pt].[/size] .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you want people to believe you're a VIRGIN, change the way you talk and write.

Shove something down your mouth?  Really?  Body parts in and out of your A.S.S?  Thanks for telling us how you do it.  Okay.  I believe you now.  Hotie Tima is a virgin everyone.  Leave her alone!  angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

rokiatu:

hehehhehehe Mr Lalalallalala or should I say oldma lailalala whatever u are bloody internet troll. grin  grin welcome.

Like seriously we know u luv us, but must you follow us on every thread?

You better go back to politics section and look for ways to better your country. grin  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin  Rokiatu I wasnt following UglyTima.  I don't like ugly slutty girls.  You better help your sister before someone beats some sense into her.  grin grin grin grin grin  I will go and help my country now. That's what I was doing 5 minutes ago.  grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by xynerise: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
This topic is as rhetoric as saying my wife is a virgin. undecided. But come to think of it virgins have disadvantage too. They are poor is bed. The faster they learn it now the better it will be in their matrimonial bed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.