Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Jilt Him Before He Jilts You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilt Him Before He Jilts You (7246 Views)

Poll: Should you jilt him before he jilts you?

Yes,he would do it anyway: 45% (30 votes)
No,i will watch and pray: 21% (14 votes)
Maybe,not sure: 33% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / When To Jilt A Guy / Bride Jilts Groom On Wedding Day For Being A School Drop-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2007
Girls please whats up with "he broke my heart,he jilted me"?Please,when he starts acting indifferently just end it.Seriously,it prevents the pain of rejection on your part.Some guys are hardcore playas,i'm not saying you should join the "two can play the game league" but its obvious he doesnt want you,so why push it.I guess same goes for the guys or what do you think. angry undecided
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by efuah(f): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2007
yeah, like i always say; waste not your time on things that are not worth it.
sometimes we see the signs coming. . . n mostly ladies, turn blind eye . . waiting for him to forever change.
hehehehe . . "before u think, i have thought" i will say goodbye before u even open your mouth grin tongue
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2007
Sometimes the boyz are smarter and u know u cant beat the reach, they make u see nothing coming at all and all of a sudden its good bye.
At times, even if the ladies see the signs coming they feel they can change the situation with time (but isnt that what love is all about?; making people what u want them 2 b)

between,
ur thread is anti male, aint we welcome? even the poll u desiogned up there is strictly feminine
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2007
@Efuah
Thanx my sis.How are you anyway?

@joey
Its all about the girls,you can post ur comments and place ursef in our shoes n go 4 d polls.
For your info,GIRLS ARE BECOMING VERY SMART cos the guyz have hardened their hearts.Ive not suffered a heart break before,thanx to my policy n i will neva
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2007
@kooldamsel
Dont beat ur hand on ur chest yet cos even as i dont wish u any heart breaks, u may likely meet a guy that will definitely out smart u.
Could b d 1 u've relaxed thinking u've won all his love that will turn to bite u off.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by 2dye4(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2007
is it that being the one to pull d plug on a relationship makes d pain go away cause i believe if u wanted d relationship that much, u still would still feel some heartbreak however mild
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by efuah(f): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2007
kooldamsel:

@Efuah
Thanx my sis.How are you anyway?
am fine love smiley

Joey, hw far? hehehehe all of us can be smart dear tongue
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by havanah: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2007
well if every time a guy gets indifferent u leave him u'll never stay in a relationship long enough to go further than the dating part

people have ups and downs, there are so many things in life that could make a person distant or preoccupied that doesnt mean that he or (she) is indiffrent or thinking about leaving

if u do want to fall in love u have to  take ur chances and give the other side thiers

and believe me if u do fall deeply in love u'll find that it is worth it even if it ends with a broken heart kiss kiss

there r no guarantees in life and u shouldnt expect it in relation ships

after all its for better and worse smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by 2dye4(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2007
" and believe me if u do fall deeply in love u'll find that it is worth it even if it ends with a broken heart "

i definitely agree. wink
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by kooldamsel(f): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2007
Im not sayin you jilt all guyz but when the signs are there that he doesnt want you,just end it.I believe no one wants rejection n d guy deserves it(or d lady) for playin games instead of quittin it at once.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2007
@kooldamsel,
sometimes what u see as a sign to ending a r/ship might just be a ur guy's way to spice up the r/ship or a way to test how jealous and caring u can be (dont want to sight examples anyway).

I dont know about u but as 4 me, d most exciting time i've ever had in a r/ship is coming out of what initially lookd like jittering, if i choose ur way, i'll always be on my toes picking faults and looking 4 a way to turn the bags first, but u always have to relax and assume nothing is going to happen (trust) while the r/ship lasts. wink

@efuah
i'm cool cool and as usual, i'll not forget to ask after ur hubby n baby boy.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by jkpretty(f): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2007
wow some of people r making sense here

@Havannah
word!

seriously, guys not only guys people have their peak & off peak periods, i'm going thru some phase now that i think he's not showing love like he used to. When i threathened a break up, he said "u are going no where, u are here to stay" while i was busy working on my break up with him and he still did somethings that made me say to myself "give urself a brain".

my point: Some times they are going thru somethings that makes the excitement in ur relationship slowdown, if u are really in love u need to watch & pray for the best. wink
if not u'll lose count of people u've dated.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2007
Yes!
I totally agree the poster.
When he starts finding faults where there used to be none, doesn't call as often as he used to, stop buying presents, your dress sense suddenly not good enough, not keeping to dates, becoming suddenly very quiet and angry, then, it's time to jilt him and fast too!
Don't let him give you and 'I think we need to talk' nonsence, tell him first, and walk out with your head held high.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2007
yimiton:

Yes!
I totally agree the poster.
When he starts finding faults where there used to be none, doesn't call as often as he used to, stop buying presents, your dress sense suddenly not good enough, not keeping to dates, becoming suddenly very quiet and angry, then, it's time to jilt him and fast too!
Don't let him give you and 'I think we need to talk' nonsence, tell him first, and walk out with your head held high.

unless u dont love him, u can never work out of a r/ship with ur head held high when it is not even ur making in the first place.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by RajiA(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
My own point of view is that when there is strange behaviour from ur guy call him or her and ask wat is the problem, if there is no +ve answer, then u shuld no that problem is coming on the way. u either run or u seek 4 advise. because jilt is not something we pray for.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by jkpretty(f): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2007
Now the thing is:

Whether u quickly jilt him b4 he jilts u or not, point stil boils down to d fact that u know deep down in ur heart, that it was stil from him. But truly, if u are in love, there's no pride there. I'll let him know i loved him even on that day he said good bye. There's is this way u feel ok wit ur self, and no matter what, he'll always remember this, even when he's wit someone else.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by efuah(f): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2007
Oh prettyyyyy u have a heart O! hmm . . God help me grin
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2007
Emm. . . . Maybe I've got no feelings!
I sincerly think there's no point going on your knees when it is clear the guy does not want you anymore
I'll rather walk out and he comes after me if he still wants in the relationship. Even a call from him could make a lot of difference. I hate humaliation and would rather cry on my pillow than make a guy feel he's still in a relationship with me because I 'begged' him to stay. Like out out pity.

I really wouldn't do that, no matter how much I love him. My elder sister used to say, 'let him go, if he truly belongs to you, he'll get back to you'
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ Efua,
I feel you. Some of our ladies do have hearts.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2007
oh yimiton, ure so feminine, why must d guy always run after u, why not stay put.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
Oh Joey82,

Because they enjoy it more that way. It makes you thick and it makes guys feel you're confident and independent.
Spoiling your guy a little now and again is OK but
Ever listen to irritable by Beyonce?
Guys never leave girls like that!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2007
yimiton,

dont even bring in beyonce's song in this matter cos i hate her arrogance in that track u mentioned, besides those are mere cating and should not be taken in to real sense.

between,
its not every gue that likes to b spoiled every now and then, it makes life suck
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2007
Joey82,

OK, Beyonce's song out.

But I still maintain my stand on this issue.

What I mean by spoiling him is making him feel like your world revolves round him, like 'oh my gosh, I'm so happy I've got you in my life' sort of thing and meaning every single word you say or every single action you perform.

Just pamper him, nice gifts now and then but if he flops, let him know you could just walk out and not be the worse for it. With an air of 'I'm cool, I don't need you in my life to stay that way.

Guess what, he'll give you that call you just might be waiting for!
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by tonia2000(f): 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
Ladies should learn to be strong sometimes,i can't wait until a guy tells me to go its rather insulting.Women aren't supposed to be treated like beggars,if your relationship is having too many problems that u can't handle plssssssssss leave before one guy jilts u shocked.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Scopium: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2007
yimiton:

Ever listen to irritable by Beyonce?

I'm sorry is this a new song? I've not heard it before.
Jilting because turn of events forced you to when you really cherished the affair always leaves you with a tiny feeling of loss.
You just lost one. If things are no longer at ease in your relationship you can just fall apart. I mean you can just jilt to clean up the filth
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
yimiton:

but if he flops, let him know you could just walk out and not be the worse for it. With an air of 'I'm cool, I don't need you in my life to stay that way./quote]

now i understand u and ur stand here is different 4rm saying u jilted first, infact its not jiltering at all
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by bababs(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2007
in my case, am searching 4 courage to call off the relationship not necessarrily to jilt. she heard certain things about ma going out wit a girl in the neighbourhood n neva bothered to tell me. rather, she refued talking to me n answering ma calls.infact she even embarrased me on the road one day. tho weve resolved d issue, bt d relationshipis not the same again. am just praying 4 d right time n atmosphere to call it quits b4 she does
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by efuah(f): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2007
yimi so u dey? av bn sick . . n u call yaself my big sis aight? angry
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2007
efuah:

yimi so u dey? av bn sick . . n u call yaself my big sis aight? angry

@ Efua,
I'm sorry My Love, I guess that homing pigeon we sent lost her way.
I'll keep in touch with you henceforth, our sisterly love shall ever wax stronger.

Joey82:

@ Joey
Now, we understand each other.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Easybaby(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2007
@efuah,how bodi now?  hope you,re ok now?  pls, don't sick o grin
thanks for your wishes to me grin
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by Joey82(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2007
yes yimiton, we do.
Re: Jilt Him Before He Jilts You by yimiton(f): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ Joey82,
I'm glad we do, but what if . . . in some situations, that call never comes?? who jilted who first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat?? / . / Would You Date Or Marry A Driver Or Security Guard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.