Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? (3302 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by benz33(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
Please i need advise from experienced entrepreneurs on the kind of small scale business i can start i will be making atleast N800 OR N1000 DAILY, Space or Location is not a challenge.I have a Big shop in a mini complex which belongs to my Late Father, but now mine.Thank u
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by idtiwo: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2012
U can become a distributor of daily household products from big conglomerate organisation at a discounted prices.The profit margin is lucrative since already have a shop.You can contact me on idowutee@yahoo.co.uk (08098017829) for linkage.Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by bodeade(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
if just need this very useful info conact me on 08027823720. And you be glad you did.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
There are a lot of businesses you can start with that amount. I cant name many from the top of my head now but i'll strongly advise you search here first http://smallbusiness.com.ng/start-up-business-ideas/ and see what you can work with.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by wazzubcash: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
pure water bizness
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by ayodele123(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
The profit on N10k worth of recharge cards is N400.00
To earn N1000.00 daily, you have to sell about N25k worth of recharge cards daily
You have to create an effective marketing strategy to achieve this goal.
See, there are many businesses that can yield a N1000.00 daily but the issue there is the marketability in view of the competition.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by okojie2000: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
I need info on how to buy Gold in Zamfara and sell in Lagos,Kano or Abuja
Anyone active in this trade can contact me on:
okojie_linda@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
okada business
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by benz33(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2012
I thank everyone of you that have given me a favorable response, but am still waiting for more responses so that i can be properly guided. Thank u
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by Nairabizgenerator: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
@poster, kindly generate your ideas by using this site
http://nairabizgenerator.gnbo.com.ng
Also indicate the capital you have.

Looking for assistance on business startup, contact us too
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by Americangirl: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
benz33:

Please i need advise from experienced entrepreneurs on the kind of small scale business i can start i will be making atleast N800 OR N1000 DAILY, Space or Location is not a challenge.I have a Big shop in a mini complex which belongs to my Late Father, but now mine.Thank u

It is obvious that with the right information and ability to apply one major ingredient of all successful entrepreneurs (i.e. common sense) you can never stay down or broke. I congratulate not only you, benz33 as well as those who may want to be rich as entrepreneurs with small startups. You do not need huge capital to make huge money but huge entrepreneurial skill with common sense to make it. Remember not to throw integrity into dustbin anyway to make it.

Now, with as low as =N=30k even without an office you can be rest assured of steady flow of income which would surpass your imagination. i don't want to specify any amount here because i'm a lady and a mother now so you may out-perform me in the Global telecommunication business. In fact I started with just =N=20k last year February without an office and even now i still work from home and I will never seek for job my entire life again. Never.

You only need to apply for a resellership right at www.talktoomuch.net and you will be educated about what to do.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by Londonbigboy: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
Americangirl:

It is obvious that with the right information and ability to apply one major ingredient of all successful entrepreneurs (i.e. common sense) you can never stay down or broke. I congratulate not only you, benz33 as well as those who may want to be rich as entrepreneurs with small startups. You do not need huge capital to make huge money but huge entrepreneurial skill with common sense to make it. Remember not to throw integrity into dustbin anyway to make it.

Now, with as low as =N=30k even without an office you can be rest assured of steady flow of income which would surpass your imagination. i don't want to specify any amount here because i'm a lady and a mother now so you may out-perform me in the Global telecommunication business. In fact I started with just =N=20k last year February without an office and even now i still work from home and I will never seek for job my entire life again. Never.

You only need to apply for a resellership right at www.talktoomuch.net and you will be educated about what to do.

You did not state exact amout you make on the average with your =N=20k startup since last year, madam cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by benz33(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
I think LONDONBIGBOY Just asked the question i wanna ask?(Americangirl), You did not state exact amout you make on the average with your =N=20k startup since last year, madam, so specify and i will also appreciate it if u can shed more light on the opportunity that surround ur bisnez AMERICANGIRL, for the sake of other Readers. Thank u
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by Americangirl: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
benz33:

I think LONDONBIGBOY Just asked the question i wanna ask?(Americangirl), You did not state exact amout you make on the average with your =N=20k startup since last year, madam, so specify and i will also appreciate it if u can shed more light on the opportunity that surround ur bisnez AMERICANGIRL, for the sake of other Readers. Thank u

Guys,

I understand where you all are coming from; where on earth can "just", in fact "common" =N=20k make one financially free? Oh, this sounds more like magic of some sort to you?

You can't get the fact until you have a taste of it. Quoted figures normally sweetens laymen and 'laywomen', but I'm just educating on what to do and throw away the idea of roaming the streets in search of disappearing jobs. I made my investment back in the first week of commencement as a reseller of a global telecom product from just 5 people (mostly cyber cafe operators) who are now making owners. As a reseller, you make money from incredible call rates offered by this company. It is better you go to their site and mail them for better education on www dot talktoomuch dot com and write them for further education right from the page.

As per figures, I make average of =N=40k to =N=60k per month even without an office and I have the tendency to expand except now that I have to combine motherhood to my resellership.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? by lakenz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
Could you please drop your email addy Americangirl?
Mine is lakenz1@yahoo.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To My Procurement Diary / I Need Financial Help Urgently / Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.