Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Do I Get A Scholarship? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get A Scholarship? (14376 Views)

You Do Not Need Jamb - Get A Scholarship 100% Tuition Fee Only Waec Needed / Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Get A Scholarship? by Donglitzie: 7:31pm On May 11, 2015
[center][/center]

You don't need millions to study abroad and you can gain a ton of insight from my experience. I have been living in the USA for years, absolutely on scholarship. And I am NOT from a rich home, heck, I don't even have millions myself!

I shared the information with you on how to get scholarship in the USA for ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO strings attached, on www.livebeyondschool.com/Studying-Abroad.html

Have fun, friends. Hope you find the post useful and the insights shared actionable... please drop your opinion and questions on the contact form there if you have any, I'll gladly respond. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Reasons Why Students Miss Out Of Scholarship Opportunities / Academic Activities At RSUST Despite ASUU Strike / Obafemi Awolowo University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.