Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan (5548 Views)

Glo Highflier & Talkfree Introduced. Gista, Infinito & G-Bam Updated / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / How To Install .deb Package On Cydia Using Ifun Box. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by dj5naira(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2012
Are you on Glo G-BAM Hi 5ive plan? If no, you may need to get on the package now. I know that, most people are usually discouraged and not happy with the G-BAM Hi 5ive plan, by reason of the N10 daily access fee being charged by Glo upon migrating to the plan. Well, you are right! The Glo G-BAM Hi 5ive plan offer the subscriber the ability to call 5 registered Glo numbers at 5k/s which equals N3/m. Well, the essence of this post is about the free Glo to Glo calls available on this plan, which you may have never considered or know about, aside other benefits of using the plan. Now, if you are on this plan, it may interest you to know that, from 6pm Friday to 6am Saturday, from 6pm Saturday to 6am Sunday and from 6pm Sunday to 6am Monday every week, Glo is offering you free calls to all Glo lines, totalling 36 hours of free net calls every week. Therefore, if you are on this plan, start enjoying free weekend Glo to Glo calls as you continue to rule your world with Glo. To migrate, dial *100*5*1# now.
Don't always be in a hurry to end your call by 6am when you are already connected before 6am. Your free call will get disconnected automatically exactly the same minute you get connected in the previous hour. For example, if you get connected by 5.52am, your free call will be terminated by 6.52am, if you do not end the call yourself. This operation is applicable to all free calls from Glo, whether free midnight calls (12am to 5am) or free weekend calls on G-BAM Hi 5ive because, Glo programmed their call services for 1 hour straight call at a time. Happy calling.
It is applicable to all Glo lines both prepaid and postpaid lines. Thank you.
Rule your Universe! smiley GLO.
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by dontdull: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
i'm on d plan but i've nt been getting free call, is there something dat i need to do?
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by dj5naira(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
dontdull:

i'm on d plan but i've nt been getting free call, is there something dat i need to do?
No you don't have to do anything, just make that call when its TIME!

1 Like

Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by cyonujemen(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2012
Is the daily charge also applicable to days I don't have airtime? Let me rephrase. What happens when I don't load my phone for a day? Will the charge be deducted the next day?
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by dj5naira(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2012
cyonujemen:

Is the daily charge also applicable to days I don't have airtime? Let me rephrase. What happens when I don't load my phone for a day? Will the charge be deducted the next day?
It will.
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by luluosas(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
Good job @dj5naira, but, your post will be more authentic if only you include the source of the information to your post, if you are not the creator or owner. In this case, this information belongs to www.facebook.com/globrandpromoter , a page I created for promoting the Glo brand products and services on facebook. You can 'Like' the page today to become a part of the members there. Thank you.
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by dj5naira(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
luluosas:

Good job @dj5naira, but, your post will be more authentic if only you include the source of the information to your post, if you are not the creator or owner. In this case, this information belongs to www.facebook.com/globrandpromoter , a page I created for promoting the Glo brand products and services on facebook. You can 'Like' the page today to become a part of the members there. Thank you.
Thanks for the advice, i'll include the main source henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by easterwick(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
am on dis plan for past a month now i tried d free calls dis evenn but mymoneyy is diducting gradually Why
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by dj5naira(m): 1:00am On Apr 13, 2012
easterwick: am on dis plan for past a month now i tried d free calls dis evenn but mymoneyy is diducting gradually Why
No idea.
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by luluosas(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
easterwick: am on dis plan for past a month now i tried d free calls dis evenn but mymoneyy is diducting gradually Why
In fact, I make do with the 5 numbers. That's all.
Re: Free Weekend Call Package On Glo G-bam Hi 5ive Plan by easterwick(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2012
ok you mean d 5 frieds n family numbr

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See How Big The Bush Meat I Encountered Somewhere At Ado Ekiti Today / Ntel Is Offering 11gig Data For 1k On 4g Phones / Google Buys Meebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.