Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi (14427 Views)

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi / Adulteress And Lover Stripped N*ked Publicly In Benue State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2012
THE ADULTERESS' DIARY

BY

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 
November 2001

If you choose to read my diary you must forgive my often vulgar, some times irreverent language. I hope you will also find the moral courage to give the following entries wide circulation, my crude vocabulary notwithstanding. The world should know what injustice is being perpetrated by northern Nigerian Muslim males against their women in the name of Allah and under cover of Shariah. You see, my name is Safiya Husseini, recently convicted for the crime of having been born a woman by a Shariah court in Sokoto. I know you have been told that my crime was adultery, not womanhood. I also know, being a mere woman, that you think I am most probably talking rubbish. When you finish reading this record of my own thoughts, possibly after my death, you will make up your mind. My punishment is to be death by stoning at the hands of men. I cannot tell you where I am, because I am hiding from the men of the Hisbah corps, the fanatical Muslim militia saddled with the task of bringing Shariah offenders to book. I have been told by the scholars, the mallamai (who happen to be men), that I should give myself up and face death like a good Muslim woman. Doing this is a patriotic duty that will cleanse my society of corruption and purify me from my sins. You see our society has become rotten. We are fast becoming like the Jews in the time of Christ. You know Jesus called them a "wicked and adulterous generation". There is too much adultery, fornication and homosexuality. Women, as our mallamai swear our prophet said, are the source of all this evil and our scholars are convinced that the only cure for the fitnah is to put us to death. I can understand how men can accuse women of being the source of all adultery and fornication. But what do women have to do with the widespread fitnah of men chasing men? Surely it shows that men also are evil and need no women to lure them? Do not mind me. I am but a woman-daft and senseless. Do the mallamai not say that the prophet said that women are deficient in religion and intelligence? Back to the point, it is believed that my death will lead to a near-magical transmogrification of the caliphate’s ethical landscape. Our holy land, the land of Dan Fodio, Abdullahi and Bello, will witness a termination of the crepuscular routines of illicit carnality that regularly take place in shadowy alleys, state houses, guest houses and five-star hotels. Our men shall no longer be victims of temptation by evil women. Their purity shall no longer be stained by erotic pursuits. In short every man shall become as clean and sinless as our Shariah governors whom I am told can each swear on the Qur’an never to have committed the capital sin of adultery. This I am ready to believe. You see in Islamic Law it is the governor, as the Imam of our state, who is expected to step forward and cast the first stone. We will on that day prove to the Christians that we are better than Jews. When the Jews wanted to stone a harlot, Jesus threw them a challenge. "Let he among you who is without sin," said he, "cast the first stone". They all sulked away, the hypocrites. If you heard our governor in his BBC Hausa interview, in all his righteousness, then you know that he is not like those hypocritical Jews. Allah ya sauwake! He will step up majestically and after giving me a magisterial rebuke cast his stone. The other sinless members of our society-the emirs, the mallamai, the politicians- will follow. With my death, as you have heard often, the land shall become cleansed of crimes of the flesh.

In addition to this service to the community, I am told on the authority of no less than the prophet himself that submitting myself to this punishment is my ticket to heaven. I shall no longer face the humiliation of being treated like a lumpen-slut. I shall be transformed into a voluptuous, voracious virgin in paradise. You laugh at this because you do not know the value of virginity to our men. I too did not understand this obsession until I read Jarasimus Mhanna’s Rasa’il al-Jahiz (The Letters of al-Jahiz). In one of his letters, the African poet quoted the second Caliph ‘Umar as saying to fellow men: "Marry young virgins; they have perfumed mouths and narrow vaginas." Only Allah knows if ‘Umar actually said this, but I know our men have taken this advice far beyond ‘Umar could ever have intended. They marry the girls at too young an age when the opening is so narrow they end up with VVF when giving birth, at which point the men abandon them. But this is not my concern right now. I was saying that I will become a heavenly virgin. No more menstruation, no more toileting, no more pregnancy and yes, I will enjoy pure unadulterated sex. I like that word unadulterated. I suppose unadulterated sex means sex that will not be called adultery. I know I am probably murdering the English language but who cares at this point? I will have my choice of men and believe you me I will ask for our shariah governors whose own ticket to heaven is through whipping, stoning and amputating the fornicatresses, adulteresses and common thieves in our society. Their own sins are forgiven if they ensure that we poor sinners, especially the women, are subjected to Allah’s laws. I am told not to grieve over all those posh totties who hang around the high and mighty in this world and laugh at us because they use condoms and pills and can have abortions. Our illiteracy is in reality our saving grace. This is why we were removed from school and married off at a young age. Now I also understand why our mallamai have stoutly opposed sex-education. Those so-called "educated" high-class whores may escape in this world but they will pay in the hereafter. They are going to hell. Ditto the men who fornicate and commit adultery with us but get away with it. Imagine that twit Yakubu denying that he was the one who impregnated me! But the alkali (bless his soul) could do nothing. His hands are tied. How could he take my word, mere woman that I am, that Yakubu was the father of my baby? The law says I should produce four male, honest, reliable witnesses who are to testify to having visualized the twittering idiot’s you-know-what physically embedded in my you-know-what like a kajal stick inside its hollow case! Unfortunately we did not have sex in a nudist camp. And even if we did, the term honest, reliable male is an oxymoron. No man can possibly be honest and reliable, especially if his honesty would convict a fellow-man. How could I ever produce four? Since I could not meet this order then I am a liar, like all women. In the unlikely event that I speak the truth, Yakubu will pay on the day of judgement. As for me, I shall have the honour of a union of sorts with the holy governors. Forgive my language, but just imagine what I would do on laying my hands on their collective genitals, with the angels looking the other way! But that will be in heaven, if they manage to make it there.

I listened to the mallamai with all respect, but packed my things and ran away the moment they left. You see I happen to believe that the law under which I was convicted is not Allah’s law. It is true that the alkali, (Allah bless him again), has told journalists this is Allah’s law and anyone who questions it is not a good Muslim, perhaps not even a Muslim at all. Somehow I have my reservations. It seems to me the law is what the alkali understands of what some men living at some time in some foreign land claim to be the Law of Allah. His understanding may be flawed. Other men may have made different claims than these in the name of the same Allah. And of course in all this we have not heard the voice of women. Surely if I suggest that it is not Allah’s law I do not lose my faith? But you see I am only a woman. So I tell myself to stop thinking and challenging these things. It is not my place. Let me tell you a few of the thoughts that crossed my mind and made me run away from this perverse judgement. Who knows, perhaps there may be some sense in me, after-all.

You see according to press reports, my case started when some "unnamed informants" told the police that I, Safiya the divorcee, was pregnant without husband and "fingered one Yakubu Abubakar, a married man in the same village, as being responsible for the pregnancy". Ya Salam! Any one who knows Islamic Law knows this is not a case of adultery but of slander. These "reliable sources" should have been arrested immediately and charged to court. They are to produce four eye-witnesses to the crime of zina (illicit sex) of which they accused a believing woman behind her back. This much is clear from books of Law and Ibn Rushd, the Maliki jurist, stated in his book al-Muqaddimat al-Mumahhidat that if anyone says "so-and-so is an adulteress" he must produce four witnesses. It is not enough for us to have been seen playing together, you know. In the time of the second caliph ‘Umar, some companions reported one of his governors, Mughira Ibn Shu’ba, for adultery. Three of them testified to having visualized the governor’s dinky in the woman’s pinky but the fourth witness faltered. He said he saw some swinging bum bums but as for the real thing he could not swear. So the three of them, including one of the Holy Prophet’s closest companions ‘Ammar Ibn Yasir, were given eighty bulalas for slander. This story is there in the books of Law as a precedent. I hear even books of history, like Ibn Katheer’s al-Bidaya wa ‘l-Nihaya have the record. Why was my case different? Why was I called to defend myself when the charge of slander had not been prosecuted? Point number one.

May Allah bless the companions of the prophet who gave women the benefit of doubt. A woman was brought before ‘Umar with pregnancy and she said; "O Caliph! I am a heavy sleeper and a man came upon me one night. I did not wake up until he had finished and turned his back." He let her go. Another woman said to ‘Umar: " I was thirsty and I asked a shepherd to give me water to drink but he refused unless I lay with him so I did." ‘Umar said to ‘Ali, "what is your view on her?" ‘Ali replied, "I think she was pushed by necessity". So ‘Umar gave her a few lashes and asked her to go. In fact a woman was brought to ‘Ali when he was caliph and he kept saying to her, "perhaps he romanced you? Perhaps he merely rubbed himself between your thighs? etc" until she took the hint and said "yes." It is not that the Caliphs believed these incredible tales. But they believed that the gates of Allah’s mercy were very wide. They knew that it is better for 1,000 adulteresses to escape stoning by man than for one innocent Muslim woman to be so stoned. Those who escape can always repent and be of use to their society and religion. Allah is a Most Merciful God. This much the Caliphs, but not our generation of mallamai, understood. For this reason in every Sunni School of Law today I can go back to court and say I lied, that I do not know how I got pregnant, or that I was charmed or tricked or anything and I am free. But not the Maliki school, which we insist on following in this matter. Here, pregnancy is evidence of zina and I am presumed guilty until I prove my innocence. If I say I was raped I must prove it. If I say I made a mistake it will be accepted only if "reliable men" in my village testify that I am a nice girl. It is a Law that contravenes the general principle that I am innocent until proven guilty. The fact of pregnancy is taken as proof of guilt even though zina requires, in addition to proof of intercourse, proof of consent and knowledge. These points are documented in books of Law. You can check Ibn Qudamah’s al-Mughni, or al-Jaza’iri’s Kitabul Fiqh ‘ala ‘l-Mazahib al-Arba’. I know some Hanbali jurists, notably Ibn Taimiya, support Malik’s view. Fortunately, our mallamai have always taught us not to listen to that puritanical predecessor to the Wahhabiya and ‘Yan Izala. So who decides for me that I must be judged by Malik’s Law? To ask me to prove my innocence contravenes Islamic Jurisprudence, Fundamental Human Rights and the Nigerian Constitution. To bring me to court, even after I ran away in terror the first time, nullifies my confession. It was clearly extracted and not voluntary by virtue of the circumstances. This seems clear from Shaikh Wahba al-Zuhaili’s work, al-Fiqh al-Islami wa Adillatuh. If my confession is invalid, then my conviction is based on the fact of pregnancy and valid under Maliki Law only. Why can’t I be judged by the Law of Shafii, Abu Hanifa or Ibn Hanbal? If Malik’s Law is "Allah’s Law" then whose Law do the Shafii Muslims (of Indonesia, Malaysia, East Africa etc), and the Hanbali Muslims (of the Arab Gulf), and the Hanafi Muslims (of the Indian sub-continent) operate? But you know I am a woman. I cannot argue with the alkali.

There are other interesting points to note is that stoning to death, as punishment for adultery, is not mentioned in the Qur’an. Believe me. The Qur’an says in Chapter 24: Verse 2: "The woman and the man guilty of zina flog each of them with a hundred stripes." This is what the Book of Allah says and the word zina refers to sexual intercourse between a man and a woman who are not married to each other. No verse of the Qur’an was revealed abrogating this judgement or amending it ( If you discount the problematic claim by some that ‘Umar said that such a verse existed at a point. Its text was abrogated but its verdict remains!). However, Muslim jurists make a distinction between fornication (or zina by one who has never been married) and adultery (zina by one who has passed through Ihsan and become a Muhsan). A Muslim becomes a muhsan once he/she consummates a valid marriage in a state of adulthood and sanity. So if he/she is found guilty of zina the punishment, according to jurists is stoning to death, based on the Traditions of the Prophet, not the Qur’an. Most jurists of Sunni and Shiite Islam accept this position. Some early jurists, particularly among Kharijites, reject this distinction as a baseless innovation. In addition to the verse quoted above, a second verse makes the matter most problematic. In the Qur’an Chapter 4: Verse 25, Allah encourages Muslim men who cannot marry free women to marry Muslim slaves with the consent of their families or owners. He then adds: "If, after their Ihsan, they are found guilty of indecency their punishment is half of the punishment of Muhsanat." Now if the punishment of the free-born adulteress is 100 lashes then the punishment of the slave adulteress is 50 lashes and there is no problem there. If however we say the punishment for the muhsanah is stoning to death, what does Allah mean by prescribing half of that for the slave? You must forgive me, for I am a mere woman. I am unable to calculate half of stoning to death. Is it stoning to half-death? Or half-stoning to death? Or stoning half to death? The Kharijites gave our ulama a lot of trouble on this point. One of our best brains, Ibn Qutaiba, wrote spirited defences in two books, Ta’weel Mukhtalaf al-Qur’an and Ta’weel Mukhtalaf al-Hadeeth. On this point, though, I am not sure he answered more questions than he raised. It seems to me he ended up saying that Ihsan does not mean consummating marriage so he turned everything we read in Law on its head. He also resorted to drawing an analogy between woman, on the one hand, and a cow or she-camel, on the other, to wriggle out of the problem. Anyway all this is water under the bridge. The reality is that this debate has been buried so deeply it cannot be revived-certainly not before my sentence is due to be carried out. In any event, the Kharijites are counted among the lost sects (al-firaq al-dhaallah) so their view carries no weight with our scholars.

You see, dear reader, I remain faithful to our scholars. I do not challenge them, even where I have my doubts. Ask the alkali. As he pronounced his sentence on me, I said nothing to indicate I knew these things. I am a woman, totally invisibilized behind the veil and inside kulle. I know my place. But one thing I cannot accept is to die alone when I know and the alkali knows I could not have made this baby alone. I mean I am not the Virgin Mary! Even that inyamiri, Anyim Anyim, has said so. The jurists, including Maliki jurists, who produced the body of knowledge called fiqh (or law) lived at a point in time in history when there was no way of establishing the paternity of a child. I can understand if they said pregnancy is evidence of zina, even though it is a harsh verdict, but I know the only reason they prescribed nothing for the man was because they had nothing to go on apart from the woman’s word. Today the alkali has options. Science can establish who is telling lies between Yakubu and I, and DNA tests are used by courts all over the modern world to settle these matters. Of course they are not 100% faultless but my guilt has also not been 100% proven. At least he should take that one step of testing for paternity. But no. This will not happen because men will also die. If we stick to the law as inherited from the past, men of the present can impregnate us and deny us. Brilliant, aren’t they, these men? They commit a crime in the 20th Century with rooms and curtains and airconditioners available but can only be convicted based on a Law of Evidence made for the 7th Century with people doing it in the open desert or makeshift tents! Four eye-witnesses to sex in the NICON Hilton in 2001? So Bariya was whipped, Safiya will be stoned, who next? All the men escaped because of lack of evidence. So long as men are not punished for impregnating women nothing will change. And herein lies the injustice of the Law. I sleep with Yakubu and get pregnant. Because only I will be punished, I insist that my crime is not adultery, but pregnancy. Since only women can be pregnant this means that the real crime is being a woman. The man will always commit adultery and escape. The woman is the only one who can ever conceive, the unknowing depository of the traitor’s semen. It is not Allah or his Prophet or even Malik who says so. It is our scholars, our men, who hide behind the lie of being loyal to the past to perpetuate the crimes of our present and escape. Now you know why I said I was convicted of being a woman. Maybe it makes sense to you, maybe it doesn’t. I have no illusions, for I am a mere woman.

I am glad Nigerians are talking. I have already filed an appeal. I am not asking for my death and Yakubu’s. I want to be given the benefit that the early Caliphs gave all those women. I want the chance to repent. Allah has opened His doors to his servants who go astray and wish to repent, why should men close that door in my face? I want the Law to be truly Allah’s Law and not a concoction by men. And if men themselves differ on what Allah means, who is to decide Allah’s true intent? With your help I may yet live. I only pray I will not be back on trial for murder. You see, given my experience with my husbands, my lover, my fellow-villagers, the police, the judiciary and even my governor, I have come to see men in their true colours. I have seen, first hand, the extent to which they have cheated women, and the lies they have spun in the name of Allah and His Messenger. Now this is my fear. If any man after this as much as winks at me, I will most joyfully slice off his you-know-what.

November 2001
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2012
http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/articles/adulteress_diary.htm

The reason I have taken up the unsolicited duty of defending him since I did personal research on him in 2009 was because I believe he is grossly misunderstood. He is and was never an ethnic jingoist or religious fundamentalist. Being someone that talks about everything, including religion and ethnicity, he has the tendency to be misunderstood.

To me, I believe is just one wide-read man that doesn't spare anybody, irrespective of your ethnicity or religion.

He wrote this article in 2001 during the widespread debate of Sharia and exposed the hypocrisy of northern governors. At that time, one Sefiya Husseini has just been sentenced to death by stoning by Sokoto's political sharia. He stood against this, arguing with his Islamic knowledge(remember he is also an Islamic scholar).

For this article he was labeled anti-Islam, anti-Sharia in the North.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by dplordx(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2012
SLS is many things I dont care about. I just want him to provide long-term loans for my ibo manufacturer, and trader brothers as well as farmers and developers.
Whats wrong with the CBN directing banks to stimulate the economy with 4% loan. After 9.11, America was giving theirs at an interest rate of 1%. Down here in Malaysia, it still at 5.5%. This guy can do and die with his childish mindset. Just get him to do his JOB. Or does he wants to be a lecturer?
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by okeymadu(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2012
Me thought they said this guy is a muslim fanatic. His arguments are very modest and well researched. He is a true muslim and has just blown the veil off the eyes those hiding under the shawdow of islam to commit murder. We need more of similar men of timber abd calibre.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by stormm: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2012
@Jarus, I think it is better to differentiate his political views from his position as Governor of CBN. For me, he talks too much, has a large ego and is part of the cabal that Nigeria does not need now. Check his antecedents at First Bank, he was 'Emperor Showman'. It is the same I-too-know attitude and showmanship that is the trademark of his tenure at the CBN. So much gra gra.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by egift(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2012
Jarus:

THE ADULTERESS' DIARY
[size=14pt]Now this is my fear. If any man after this as much as winks at me, I will most joyfully slice off his you-know-what.[/size]

I love this part.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by wesley80(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2012
Satire at its very best. Sanusi clearly picks on the hypocrisy of some of his religious leaders and doesnt mind drawing inference from Christianity to highlight the folly of aspects of his religion allbeit subject to erroneous interpretations from its custodians. But whether or not his brave attempt to distance himself and his religion from a hypocritical interpretation of the ordinances of his Faith qualifies him to be an altruist, i'm unsure. Who wouldnt want to point out the folly of a band of leaders that put up ones faith for global scrutiny and ridicule by demonstrating such blatant hypocrisy? While i personally would hesitate to call the mallam a religious bigot or ethnic supremacist, his views and take on certain national issues in the past does not leave him far off - you cannot be a radical islamist for nothing. That he ultimately means well for this nation can not be denied and for that he would always have my admiration (perhaps a tinge of bigotry/supremacy does have its use afterall) but to maintain that he's a totally altruistic fellow can only be likened to insisting 'Denial is a river in Egypt' (hope that just didnt go over your heads?)
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2012
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by member10: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2012
[size=22pt]can somebody be kind enough to summarize the tori way this guy write?[/size]
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Godmann(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2012
Jarus:

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/articles/adulteress_diary.htm

The reason I have taken up the unsolicited duty of defending him since I did personal research on him in 2009 was because I believe he is grossly misunderstood. He is and was never an ethnic jingoist or religious fundamentalist. Being someone that talks about everything, including religion and ethnicity, he has the tendency to be misunderstood.

To me, I believe is just one wide-read man that doesn't spare anybody, irrespective of your ethnicity or religion.

He wrote this article in 2001 during the widespread debate of Sharia and exposed the hypocrisy of northern governors. At that time, one Sefiya Husseini has just been sentenced to death by stoning by Sokoto's political sharia. He stood against this, arguing with his Islamic knowledge(remember he is also an Islamic scholar).

For this article he was labeled anti-Islam, anti-Sharia in the North.

Thanks. So many of us have chosen to be irrationally racists who will never be objective in looking at issues.

Yours is to try to educate us which you have done. Thanks once more.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by horny4u(f): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2012
dplordx:

SLS is many things I dont care about. I just want him to provide long-term loans for my ibo manufacturer, and trader brothers as well as farmers and developers.
Whats wrong with the CBN directing banks to stimulate the economy with 4% loan. After 9.11, America was giving theirs at an interest rate of 1%. Down here in Malaysia, it still at 5.5%. This guy can do and die with his childish mindset. Just get him to do his JOB. Or does he wants to be a lecturer?

For speaking my mind so succinctly, Muah!!!! kiss

Clinton did his job and committed adultery, but he DID his job and so his personal job will be judged by his wife, I am really tired of u judging individual by their beliefs not their actions, F that, I donot care if h bed wets, get the FFFing job DONE ALREADY
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Kx: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2012
macjive01:

[size=14pt]SUMMARY OF THE STORY[/size]

Amaka is well older than me, tho she never let me know of her true age, amaka was one big piece of  marinated raw steak garnished with calypso n yogurt. She was damn too hot, smoking, but she was a high flyer. Heavy " aristo girl". Anyway fine boi no pimple, ok car and very Gud cash I tot I cud match these artisto or mayb just prove to her that I cud b d man for her the real man of youth n vitality with gud "down below package" that could n wud please her immensely.  O boi I see something!!

Firstly, having let her seen wat I had (unto d car n my never-missing-d-chance-to-tell-her-money-wasn't-a-problem  she made it to me that  I need to show working. Show real work. Ok!
I spent money on this girl, spent time and everything Yet she wudnt let me get to Babylon. Mehn, it was frustrating because i was damn sure she wasn't a virgin and even far more worrying was my friends persistency in wanting to know " how far?". After a while of mounting pressure n ridicule from friends n my impass with this girl i lied to my friends that I don tear!!!

Now, having taking my friends off my back time to work on the girl. I bought lots of Mills & Booms, Hints n Hearts Naija magz to brush up my romantic moves. After a while my girl began visiting and at times sleeping over yet no clear road to Babylon. Mehn I'm nt a wusse that wudnt mk a move I was even more or less forceful but my girl wouldn't succumb.

There was this night I took her out to a very very expensive hotel for dinner we both had cognac( my first time) We were both tipsy on our return Mehn I was like: today na today, ogoro must chop!!

got her into my flat, got her shoes off then begin my cosmo (mag)  lines and moves. i licked her ear lobe then trace my tongue to her mouth licked round the upper lips then lower lips, (all this time my girl was acting dead and gone) she wasnt resisting so i stiffed my tongue straightened it and plunged it into her slightly open mouth. Gosh i swear i tasted heaven ( first time of kissing her passionately) she even moaned, since i didnt want to wake her up so i qiuckly got my tongue out and traced it thru her neck on top her shirt and to her bosom , i was just sucking the unmentionables shielded by the bra and the shirt. frustrating. all these while i was trembling and shaking not wanting to mess up my chance. after wat seems like ages i got her shirt off, her skirt off and her bra- she had the front lock ones, so wasnt difficult. mehn staring right before me were these two pointed,  massive flesh with big black circle around the unmentionable, sincerely i was scare at this point but mehn was i itching to go tell my friends the GOOD news, i tasted then licked and then sucked. i sucked so hard and long on the unmentionables that my girl began moaning and wan wake up.  i soft pedal then traced my tongue again thru the middle of her stomach to her navel nippled it for a while while same time surmoning courage to proceed to babylon.

gates of babylon

i got my tongue some nodes down and was on top of her pants.

traced it to where i was sure the fanny would be ( sincerely i was still a virgin at this time, but nobody knew even my close, bestest friend) and started licking her pants, i got the pants so wet wetter than my forehead,  at this time my girl turned, adjusted and gave out a small snore, o boi game on i tot to mysef, with that i mustered all the strenght and courage in me and pulled down her pants. JESUS!!! staring right before me was Babylon.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568723.0.html

Is nt this summary longer than the main story it self?
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by hercules07: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2012
@dplord

Sanusi can not direct the banks on interest rates, he can set interest rate that the CBN uses but not what banks use.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by PHIPEX(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2012
stormm:

@Jarus, I think it is better to differentiate his political views from his position as Governor of CBN. For me, he talks too much, has a large ego and is part of the cabal that Nigeria does not need now. Check his antecedents at First Bank, he was 'Emperor Showman'. It is the same I-too-know attitude and showmanship that is the trademark of his tenure at the CBN. So much gra gra.

I'v come to understand that most smart and intelligent men are more often accused of being proud, I believe its more of self confidence than pride.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by kbdrim(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2012
PHIPEX:

I'v come to understand that most smart and intelligent men are more often accused of being proud, I believe its more of self confidence than pride.
There is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by PHIPEX(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2012
kbdrim:

There is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance

You'r right but spotting such tiny difference is usually a challenge to many.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2012
His Mouth has 4 compass points - you have just heard 1 grin
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by solihu(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2012
A very refreshing, lengthy and educative read, I must say.

Nice one, Jarus!
Juma'at mubarak.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
greateros:

TRASH!

SANUSI SHOULD EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS ARRESTED AND IMPLICATED IN THE MURDER OF CITIZEN GIDEON AKALUKA!

FANATICAL !DEOT!
listen ur self u sound so stupid, i bet u re either a drop out, nt educated at all or u have personal problems.
So because he was a suspect meant he ws guilty nd he does nt owe u any f**kin xplainatn
Nxt tym u wnt 2 post sometin, show pple around u first or if u dnt have anybody to show, den keep it 2 urself. #DAMN#
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by solihu(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
C'mon people! This stuff was written 11yrs ago! How does it the banking activities now? Lol!
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by worm(f): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^^

Still sounding Silly cheesy Silly boy
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by yuzedo: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
Jarus link=topic=867424.date=1328855568:

Now if the punishment of the free-born adulteress is 100 lashes then the punishment of the slave adulteress is 50 lashes and there is no problem there. If however we say the punishment for the muhsanah is stoning to death, what does Allah mean by prescribing half of that for the slave? You must forgive me, for I am a mere woman. I am unable to calculate half of stoning to death. Is it stoning to half-death? Or half-stoning to death? Or stoning half to death?

grin grin grin
This guy is CEREBRAL!!! Good lawd! This write-up is faultless! The satire?? Oh lawd!!! kiss
. . . Did i mention i also went to King's College like the good mallam (famzing) wink cheesy cool
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by ENEONWO(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
The problem with our generation is that majority of us are unteachable. Self-delusion has robbed many a youth of their intelligence quotience. Intellectual indolence has become the norm. Otherwise, why shouldn't a man who can as much as read, not feel sobered after reading this great piece of revelation? Sanusi has made his modest contribution towards solving the Sharia debacle. The question is, what has been our own contribution. Instead, in our clannishnes, we make unencouraging and idiotic comments against this great Islamic free-thinker, yet we complain about religious fanaticism which has culminated into the sharia imbroglio. May God help my generationg. Thank you Jarus, for that informative post.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Revolutnz: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
I really duff my hat for Mallam SLS for this beautiful piece even though I don't subscribe to some of his ideas and policies. I read the piece and I'm still wondering what would have happened IF it was written by a non-muslim.Only an Islamic scholar like Mallam SLS can dare to.RESPECT
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2012
I wish i know how to read long write-up!, summary plssss
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by lagcity(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
If however we say the punishment for the muhsanah is stoning to death, what does Allah mean by prescribing half of that for the slave? You must forgive me, for I am a mere woman. I am unable to calculate half of stoning to death. Is it stoning to half-death? Or half-stoning to death? Or stoning half to death?

cheesy cheesy grin grin Sanusi Na bad boy! All the Ayatollahs and Talibans of this world shld read this.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by ssjalo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
Room freshers

keep it up
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by deols(f): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
wow!!!
Mallam Sanusi is an inspiration!
While I have my reservations as regards some of his points (yh! i have to authenticate them first!), I do agree with most of what he said.
It is well known that the shariah being practiced in northern Nigeria is to a large extent political. There wasnt much done to institutionalise it the right way. Many of the judges do not have any formal education in shariah law. I have heard of judges with only a degree in hausa language- you can imagine that.

We need more muslims like mallam Sanusi to preach the true Islam-the religion of Peace! cool
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
deols:

wow!!!
Mallam Sanusi is an inspiration!
While I have my reservations as regards some of his points (yh! i have to authenticate them first!), I do agree with most of what he said.
It is well known that the shariah being practiced in northern Nigeria is to a large extent political. There wasnt much done to institutionalise it the right way. Many of the judges do not have any formal education in shariah law. I have heard of judges with only a degree in hausa language- you can imagine that.

We need more muslims like mallam Sanusi to preach the true Islam-the religion of Peace! cool
exactly my take too.
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by weirdmind: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is the apogee of Sanusi’s pretentions to intellectualism. The childish writing betrays the hankerings of a man imbued with an exaggerated importance of his talents like the proverbial small man with a small job but with a big head. He wanted to write a mini-novel but it ended up being a travesty of that variety.It falls below what we can call a serious writing.His mental meanderings in the diary reveal a man that has lost all moorings.
One, the voice is not feminine, even though he wants to enter the world of the marginalised Islamic woman. It is a muffled speech hampered by an implacable stuttering.How does he think he can feel what the average woman in the North feels? Two,most Nigerian writers don’t know how to handle the tool called satire, and it was particularly a disaster in the hands of the banker,even Mr Sanusi.Satire writing demands maturity,adroit handling and detachment.But our writer is just preaching.Third, he wants to paint the image of a poor,uneducated and helpless woman weighed down by unnecessarily harsh legal/religious code but ends up painting the image of an over-educated and assertive woman that hardly deserves our pity and understanding even though that was the intention of Mr Sanusi.Nevertheless, the writer has good motives for embarking on the project & his courage is laudable.
Most worthy of note is knowing where the heart of the future CBN governor was a decade ago while his counterparts in other lands were busy trying to provide real solutions to their economic challenges. Mallam Sanusi was more at home pontificating on the fine intricacies of the Quoran rather than development economics.He hasn’t changed a bit. Are you now surprised why the banking industry where he presides is in such a terrible mess? Modern-day whoredoms for sale everywhere you turn,wouldn’t you say,folks?
Re: The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi by SisiKill1: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
ENEONWO:

The problem with our generation is that majority of us are unteachable. Self-delusion has robbed many a youth of their intelligence quotience. Intellectual indolence has become the norm. Otherwise, why shouldn't a man who can as much as read, not feel sobered after reading this great piece of revelation? Sanusi has made his modest contribution towards solving the Sharia debacle. The question is, what has been our own contribution. Instead, in our clannishnes, we make unencouraging and idiotic comments against this great Islamic free-thinker, yet we complain about religious fanaticism which has culminated into the sharia imbroglio. May God help my generationg. Thank you Jarus, for that informative post.
Couldn't agree with you more!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's 52nd Independence Day Speech / Kashamu Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Him Drug Baron / Special Adviser, Special Assistant And Senior Special Assistant. Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.