Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

My big question? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My big question? (1154 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My big question? by drstan(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2012
I know some of us have had of so many people and read some books about some people who have seen Jesus the son of  God, and those that Jesus took to hell and heaven, to show them about the danger ahead, some of them are either christian,jews,pagan,muslim, but i dont know if any one have read a book of anyone seeing, Mohammed, or that Mohammed have taken to hell or heaven,
Re: My big question? by drstan(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hmm, more than 35 view and yet no comment,.this must be a nail in the head,
Re: My big question? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
drstan:

Hmm, more than 35 view and yet no comment,.this must be a nail in the head,

The prophet (saw) appeared to me with a contingent of angels (females) and took me on a magic carpet ride to Jannah. But, you won't believe me if I tell you how wonderful the place is. It definitely isn't the heaven you think you're going to or you read about, this is the real one. Fact.
Re: My big question? by Judek2(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2012
Martian:

The prophet (saw) appeared to me with a contingent of angels (females) and took me on a magic carpet ride to Jannah. But, you won't believe me if I tell you how wonderful the place is. It definitely isn't the heaven you think you're going to or you read about, this is the real one. Fact.

Pass.
You are only interested in the females. grin

Heaven is very far from you. tongue tongue
Re: My big question? by drstan(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
Females angel? Hmmm, what a magic carpet ride
Re: My big question? by Sweetnecta: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
I want to watch the two odes [drstan and martian] duke it out while their affiliates; judek2 is smiling like a freakin drunk domesticated hyena from the yankari games reserve.

Muhammad [as] will not go to hell, but was shown hell, to see the people in there; disbelievers, hypocrites, both men and women.

Muhammad [as] does not deal with magic so it is madness that is worrying te alien martian talking about magic carpet and female angels when there is no gender for the Angels of Allah.

Sick brainless tugs from Agege motor park.
Re: My big question? by LagosShia: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
another thread on christian hallucination and ghostly imaginations.
Re: My big question? by drstan(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2012
Lagoshia nd sweetnecta@, pls just follow the question of the thread, "have you read any or hear any", (the other time i ask is there sign of the end time in d kora , u guyz jus spil d thread with transh) lagoshia@nw u are calling it christian hallucination nd ghostly magination,., so what of those muslims that, hav experience it?
Re: My big question? by Sweetnecta: 12:58am On Feb 13, 2012
stanley livingstone or livingston, whatever your white master's name is, you need to go back to mango park.

Islam is different from your antioch religion you you you. I cant say what i wanted to say in the public [Muhammad's [as] morality will not let me say it].

we do not have your religion and definitely you dont have our religion. your way is the crooked way, my way is the straight away way, Alhamdulillah.
Re: My big question? by LagosShia: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2012
drstan:

Lagoshia nd sweetnecta@, pls just follow the question of the thread, "have you read any or hear any", (the other time i ask is there sign of the end time in d kora , u guyz jus spil d thread with transh) lagoshia@nw u are calling it christian hallucination nd ghostly magination,., so what of those muslims that, hav experience it?

here is the thread below for everyone to examine and see if we really posted trash in it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-852158.0.html
Re: My big question? by sunto: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
Muhammad die an eternal and no resurrection for him
Re: My big question? by Judek2(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
Sweetnecta:

I want to watch the two odes [drstan and martian] duke it out while their affiliates; judek2 is smiling like a freakin drunk domesticated hyena from the yankari games reserve.

Take it easy naw. .Are We fighting?
Maybe the days stress is getting hard on you. grin grin

You can take permission some times. You need to rest, go chill out and smile as the days light fades away.
Remember tomorrow is Valentine smiley smiley

Muhammad [as] will not go to hell, but was shown hell, to see the people in there; disbelievers, hypocrites, both men and women.

Muhammad [as] does not deal with magic so it is madness that is worrying te alien martian talking about magic carpet and female angels when there is no gender for the Angels of Allah.

My little question.
Since all Muslims must taste hell, there is no exemption.
What about your saints who will go directly to heaven,arn't they gonna taste hell too?
Re: My big question? by LagosShia: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2012
Judek,

why are you sentencing all Muslims to hell? na so the thing dey pain you? grin

by the grace of Almighty Allah and through the blessings and intercession of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and their presence to Allah (swt),i will not taste the fire of hell.your kind will!
Re: My big question? by Sweetnecta: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Sunto; « #10 on: Today at 12:30:02 PM »
[Quote]Muhammad [b]die an eternal [/b]and no resurrection for him[/Quote]So were Adam and Eve the true handmade of Yahweh before He became I AM, Jehovah, El Shaddai. So were Enoch, Noah who Yahweh murdered almost all mankind under his watch. So were Abraham the friend of Yahweh, Lot who sodom and gomorrah were perished under his watch to include his wife. So were Isaac the over exposed son, Jacob who defeated Yahweh in a wrestling match to later say he overcame Yahweh and men all at the same time. So were Joseph who Israel and the children of Israel all prostrated their faces to in Egypt, so were all the first generation of children of Israel, then Moses who the Bibles say spoke to God face to face, Aaron his brother, the first priest. So were Joshua who pummeled the city of Jericho to nothing. So were Prophet Samuel, Saul the first king, David the killer of menacing Goliath, King Solomon the wise. Do you want me to continue until we cover Isiah, Ruth, Ester, Job, Jonah, Elijah, Elisha who the jews thought Jesus called to before he expired in the murder scene on the cross, whereas Jesus was saying Ellah, Ellah, instead [read your bibles. just maybe you can asked; if this people where so close and they heard Elias, can they not get it wrong that he collapsed to coma instead of believing he died, already? same place, 2 different events; what he yelled out and if he died or lapsed into temporary coma. So were Zacharias and the beheaded John who was the greatest prophet born of woman, Jesus the son of Mary said, and Mary the carrier of the womb that developed Jesus and the b.reasts that nursed him, the hands that cleaned him, including the feces that came out of him and the arms that carried him. You see, Muhammad [as] is in a good company of great souls. Souls that God loved in spite of anything Jesus did. Jesus didn't preach to the greatest prophet from the Jews. It is this prophet that officiated the coming of age of Jesus which you mislabeled as baptism. No single soul is beloved to his follower but you will find Muhammad [as] as number 1. Our prayers on him is a means of blessing upon ourselves, a sign of mercy as God said in Chapter 9 and in His Command in Chapter 33 of Quran.

@Judek2 (m): « #11 on: Today at 01:03:44 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:43:02 PM

Take it easy naw. . We are not fighting.
Maybe the days stress is getting hard on you. Grin Grin
[/Quote]I'm alright, mehn. No stress at all. But the land of 3 wise men, when Solomon was the wisest? Are you for real, mehn?

[Quote]You can take permission some times. You need to rest, go chill out and smile as the days light fades away.
Remember tomorrow is Valentine Smiley Smiley[/Quote]whats this infant saying? Learn how to crawl so that you can move about. My permission is from God Almighty Alone. No boss man. I dont roll like that.

[Quote]Quote

My little question.
Since all Muslims must taste hell
, there is no exemption.
What about your saints who will go directly to heaven,arn't they gonna taste hell too?[/Quote]Quran 19 verse 67 to 72; Tell me where Muslims are the only man instead of all mankind, in verse 67 so that you can understand verse 71. Or non muslims are not man, anymore but something other than man?
19:67: Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
19:68: So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.
19:69: Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst against the Most Merciful in insolence.
19:70: Then, surely it is We who are most knowing of those most worthy of burning therein.
19:71: And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed.
19:72: Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees.
Re: My big question? by Judek2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Sweetnecta.
Thats a very poor response to my question. You've made no attempt to answer it.

And says man, `What! when I am dead, shall I be brought forth alive?'

Does not man remember that WE created him before, when he was nothing?

And, by thy Lord, WE shall assuredly gather them together, and the satans too; then shall WE bring them on their knees around Hell.

Then shall WE certainly pick out, from every group, those of them who were most stubborn in rebellion against the Gracious God. And surely, WE know best those deserving to be burnt therein.

And there is not one of YOU but will come to it.
This is an absolute decree of thy Lord. S. 19:66-71 Sher Ali

The text would therefore be understood to mean that:

1. The pagan Arabs in their entirety at some point doubted the resurrection.

2. Some of them chose to overcome such doubts and believe that God has the ability to raise the dead back to life.

3. Others chose to remain in disbelief.

4. Allah sends all men, both believers and unbelievers, into hell (including satans).

5. Once there, Allah will then separate the believers from the unbelievers by taking out the former and leaving in the latter to hobble there.

I didnt doubt that its all mankind, as your Koran says.

But what of the martyrs of Islam, those who died in Jihad who were promised direct pass to Heaven. Aren't they gonna be among all mankinds which would be gathered in taste of hell too?

whats this infant saying? Learn how to crawl so that you can move about. My permission is from God Almighty Alone. No boss man. I dont roll like that.

Your boss is your god, and the almighty is your God.
Its like he tied you down so much, so a permission from him to release you for a while is not robbery.
Remember, "Ye are gods" grin
Re: My big question? by Sweetnecta: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
^^^^
[Quote]« #14 on: Today at 12:28:54 PM »

@Sweetnecta.
Thats a very poor response to my question. You've made no attempt to answer it.

And says man, `What! when I am dead, shall I be brought forth alive?'

Does not man remember that WE created him before, when he was nothing?

And, by thy Lord, WE shall assuredly gather them together, and the satans too; then shall WE bring them on their knees around Hell.

Then shall WE certainly pick out, from every group, those of them who were most stubborn in rebellion against the Gracious God. And surely, WE know best those deserving to be burnt therein.

And there is not one of YOU but will come to it.
This is an absolute decree of thy Lord. S. 19:66-71 Sher Ali

The text would therefore be understood to mean that:

1. The pagan [/b]Arabs in their entirety at some point doubted the resurrection.

2. Some of them chose to overcome such doubts and believe that God has the ability to raise the dead back to life.

3. Others chose to remain in disbelief.

[b]4. Allah sends all men
, both believers and unbelievers, into hell (including satans).

5. Once there, Allah will then separate the believers from the unbelievers by taking out the former and leaving in the latter to hobble there.

I didnt doubt that its all mankind, as your Koran says.[/Quote]The verses if frozen only to the time if revelation it said man, including arabs and non arabs, believers and non believers because the reality is that there was a time Adam the first man was never was. Later he was created and from him Eve and all his children, including you Judek2 and Jesus son of Mary, son of Joseph, son of David. Allah has promised all that they will be brought them AROUND hell, not into hell at the time they will be on their knees, humiliated and or humbled. I am already humbled so that Allah does not humiliate me. Then those worthy of being meant for hell to consume as fuel along with stone will now be allowed to be in the within the stomach/mist, in the boundary of the fire of hell. Is that what you want for yourself, seeing that Allah promised that even Jesus and all will be on their knees, humbled and or humiliated?
If we extend the verses to cover all times and use our present time as the example to illustrate the post revelation time, we see even on Nairaland many who denied God. The atheists do and people like you make him to human so that you can share His Absolute Rights with others; Jesus and Holy Ghost. It is your lies against God, against His Angel[s], against His Messengers and prophets, your desire to formulate evil that will make you humiliated if do you die in disbelief. Since we are now talking about our time, presently, you see how true the verses are. Either way, if you are nt following Muhammad [as] in the Islam that is completed upon him, you are just like the pagans, the unbelievers.

[Quote]But what of the martyrs of Islam, those who died in Jihad who were promised direct pass to Heaven. Aren't they gonna be among all mankind which would be gathered in taste of hell too?[/Quote]Martyrs are lower than Messengers and Prophets [as]. Martyrs do not have to die in battles. Some died on their bed, in their sleep, in Mosque, etc, on the path of struggle against evil for the pleasure of God. they are promised Paradise, while heaven has hell fire, too.

[Quote]Quote
whats this infant saying? Learn how to crawl so that you can move about. My permission is from God Almighty Alone. No boss man. I dont roll like that.

Your boss is your god, and the almighty is your God.[/uote]My Ultimate Boss is Allah The Almighty Creator. My human bosses are many; The best and beloved to me of them is Muhammad [as] who brought me the Absolute Message of my LORD.

[Quote]Its like he tied you down so much, so a permission from him to release you for a while is not robbery.
Remember, "Ye are gods" Grin[/Quote]This bold leads to hellfire, too. Are you getting anything from this conversation or your heart is dead, completely? And we will have yur kind as the president of Nigeria in the future; a bleak future it is, calling 3 1 or making 1 3, in either case skipping 2![/quote]
Re: My big question? by vedaxcool(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2012
Triviality indeed.
Re: My big question? by deols(f): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2012
these christians and their delusions. They'r hoping Muslims would start lying they saw prophet Muhammad??

OH no, jinns arent having a way, posing as prophets and lying to us.
Re: My big question? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2012
deols:

these christians and their delusions. They'r hoping Muslims would start lying they saw prophet Muhammad??

OH no, jinns arent having a way, posing as prophets and lying to us.

My dear , there is no doubt in my mind that you are on the wrong path , I am 100% sure of this.

Repent of your sins, ISLAM is not the answer, not now, not ever !!!

How can you esteem a mere man Muhammad to godlike status, blasphemy .

You kill for him, eat for him , sleep for him, name your children after him, it is called idol worship, period.

He wasn't exactly an exemplary character.

Now for the freedom of speech enemy , new moderator in chief, to delete my comment grin
Re: My big question? by deols(f): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^nonsense! u thnk its Jesus we were talking about. It is Jesus, a mere man u call GOd. jesus, born of a woman is whom u call God. the prophet is only a human being whom we pray for the blessings of God over.
Re: My big question? by Sweetnecta: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ Frosbel: Just like you are sure that 3 is 1!
You have 3 sons. Right?
I declare, based on the concept of Trinity that you sincerely have 1.
Do you agree?

Please transfer the excess boys in your household to me after you pick the 1 son you take as son. This is based on 1 God many names Trinity game.
I will take care of the extra boys and tell them that you do not know how to count more than 1!

After you have done the above, you will see how madame will really go nigerian on you and send your behind to the gutter for not being able to think.

I want  to laff at you.

And let me push you over the edge a little; I declare based on 1 is 3 that you have 3 wives.
Re: My big question? by deols(f): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2012
^^^hahahah

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? / Qualities Of The Khawārij Sect (BH, ISIS etc) / Hajj - 12/06/08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.