Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto (43357 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
guess the brits must be enjoying your tigerclawed face,are you in the meseum? no offence

On an gorilla with no culture and tradition will name himself after Karl Max

You don't deserve a post from me, clown

Phuck you too, and shave your wife's beards and hairy chest
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ak47mann(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Yoruba people are really bush people cool cool
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ak47mann(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

At least you have resulted to twisting posts

You met your match today, and I see you're not as abusive as you usually are towards Yoruba people

@chino11 was buried yesterday, and you today - phuck you Ibo clowns - you gorillas are disgusting

I'll continue to be on the attack, till you faggits stop calling Yoruba people cowards

Phuck e-arguments - we can take it to the roads if you pu.ss.ies want it

Phuck y'all!!

Your abusive bs towards Yorubas made me join this forum, phuck y'all
And stop abusing a tribe with a history and culture you'll NEVER be able to challenge in your next 20generations

PHUCK Y'ALL!!!

smh
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
Stop exposing your idiocy on a public forum.

"Idiocy" in a faceless forum - with no identity, huh??

You're just one of them gorillas

Phuck you too
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

At least you have resulted to twisting posts

You met your match today, and I see you're not as abusive as you usually are towards Yoruba people

@chino11 was buried yesterday, and you today - phuck you Ibo clowns - you gorillas are disgusting

I'll continue to be on the attack, till you faggits stop calling Yoruba people cowards

Phuck e-arguments - we can take it to the roads if you pu.ss.ies want it

Phuck y'all!!

Your abusive bs towards Yorubas made me join this forum, phuck y'all
And stop abusing a tribe with a history and culture you'll NEVER be able to challenge in your next 20generations

PHUCK Y'ALL!!!

Its good to see you are apologetic. You say I met my match? I'd say I made an absolute fool out of you. . . . . .What am I saying? You actually did all the hard work.  undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

On [size=14pt]an gorilla[/size] with no culture and tradition will name himself after Karl Max

Where's that jack Nicholson GIF when you need it??  grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
see*noevil:

Where's that jack Nicholson GIF when you need it??  grin grin grin grin

Here it is. Feel free to use at will.

[img]http://shechive.files./2010/05/1272348532_original-lol.gif[/img]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ak47mann(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-867688.0.html

the most backward state in Nigeria  cool
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
Y'all Ibo clowns can stay being keyboard warriors

Any of you can come see me - let me show you what Yoruba cowardice looks like by knocking of half of ya faces off - that's what I call a face-lift
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by GAR3TH(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
Mr. Busy body commenter stagger:

Who asked you what gun the SSS guy was holding? We had identified the weapon as a Tavor Assault Rifle-21st Century, manufactured by the Israelis in a thread before (where we saw the SSS protection for Bishop Adeboye when he went for a crusade in Jos).

So MR ITK, who asked you?

I asked myself and answered myself. Anyway not everyone knows its a Tavor-21, some still think the SSS uses AK-47s. And not every one visited that thread that you reference, You may know but not everyone.   wink
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Aringarosa(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

"Idiocy" in a faceless forum - with no identity, huh??

You're just one of them gorillas

Phuck you too

You bigotry is sleeping out.

You should be more careful.

Maybe taking your head out of your A.n.al orifice would help.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Marlboro1: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Seun and his moderators will soon lose patronage from most of us for allowing this forum degenarate into a forum for tribalism, hatred, bigotry, selfishness, pettiness and childishness. I joined Nairaland because it was introduced to me as a place for intellectual discourse which it is fast losing because every post here no matter how well intentioned is quickly turned by some  into caricature and mischief making. A stitch in time saves nine - or should I say your entire support base.

Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by UKBobo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
If I may add my point of view to this argument.

How on earth do you expect foreigners to respect you, when you do not respect yourself?

You need to move beyond simple tribal nonsense,, otherwise you will remain like crabs in a barrel. The Chinese are circling to eat fresh protein off your political carcass while you morons argue about head size.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Beaf: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
dmainboss:

It is so childish, I am beginning to loose interest in NL. It is like a bunch of kidz playing and it  has been on since they lost the elections. It is obvious now that it is not about seeking for the betterment of Nigeria but about a certain agenda.

Exactly! Everything is petty these days with people you would credit some sense to at first sight shocking you to the roots by betraying unending fountains of idiocy that would make even babies weep.
Yes its all because of the elections that we are now priviledged to see the Neanderthal sides of people that were previously hidden from public glare. Leaders and followers alike. It is a great revelation.

hbrednic:

guess the brits must be enjoying your tigerclawed face,[size=14pt]are you in the meseum? no offence[/size]

Damn!

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ak47mann(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
aworis want Yoruba out of their land in lagos,who give you right?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by edoyad(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
How did this thread on the SSS arresting a terrorist turn into an anti ethnic fest ?

Anyways, I doff my heart to those guys, no one has ever really profiled those guys on NL. What do the SSS men really do ?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by karlmax2: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

guess the brits must be enjoying your tigerclawed face,are you in the meseum? no offence

On an gorilla with no culture and tradition will name himself after Karl Max

Hehehe Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ yab turn man to. I hope your enjoying life in the meseum!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
UK Bobo:

If I may add my point of view to this argument.

How on earth do you expect foreigners to respect you, when you do not respect yourself?

You need to move beyond simple tribal nonsense,, otherwise you will remain like crabs in a barrel. The Chinese are circling to eat fresh protein off your political carcass while you morons argue about head size.

Move beyond?  undecided undecided undecided Welcome to NL, there are few internet warriors on here, they were the first who started the whole chaos,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

Like I said earlier phuck typos and proof reading - I post what I type, phuck reading that shyte over

I don't get paid for posting here

Just keep your bush THICK accents to yourself, Ibo clown

You clowns should just pray I never get a political position when I move back to Lagos, trust me

My first task would be kicking out all the Ibo in Lagos - like the Ghanaians were kicked out

Muthafuggers with a big chip on their shoulders - despite having no culture and tradition

I now see why everyone else don't like you expansionists gorillas

You jump from one part of the Country to the other like pikeys, phuck y'all

[size=14pt]HOW OLD ARE YOU ?? STOP ALL THESE SILLY POSTS  . GEEZ . WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ? [/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by chosen04(f): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

I can now understand why OJUKWU RAN IN SKIRT AND TAMPOON

'Biafra' in Guatemala??  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More like Ojukwu in Zungeru cool

THE RANTING OF A LOST SOUL!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
see*noevil:

[size=14pt]HOW OLD ARE YOU ?? STOP ALL THESE SILLY POSTS  . GEEZ . WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ? [/size]

My broda leave him alone, I am so laughing here right now, he called it upon himself.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Ninapha(f): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Most killers are so afraid of death why? He even shaved to change his looks! Stupid lily.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
see*noevil:

Substance abuse most likely.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
Biafran kids on the loose. . . .just because this boko guy is an ibo ?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
You bigotry is sleeping out.

You should be more careful.

Maybe taking your head out of your A.n.al orifice would help.

Listen, I'm not a bigot

If you grew up in foreign land where I was raised - you would know we never cared about tribe, we just see ourselves as Nigerians

Though, the part of London is predominantly people from Yoruba tribe - most of my friends are guys of Ibos and Benin ancestry

We don't see tribe out here, we just see Nigerians

The Ibo people on this forum just pisses me off, everything with them has to do with yoruba cowardice

Phuck the Biafra war, I'm Yoruba and I'm not a coward, and neither is anyone in family

I came on this forum to read about Nigerian history, culture, and check out what's going on in Nigeria in real-time - but every time I come on here, it's always Ibo clowns hijacking the thread to call Yoruba cowards and other obscene names

Just as I can't let no WHITE MAN call me a MONKEY or NYGGAH - I won't let any IBO GUY call me a coward
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ikeyman00(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
@@@@@@

right shymmex

do us a favour and post ur pic!!

before u start plz remember im one of them internet warriors

so go on soldier

or shall we fix a date to see what u look like in LOndon

no more monkie buziness talk

playing hard to shoot down Beast!!!  

the same goes with blue fool hanger
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by lifestyle1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
After the re-arrest, what nest ?  undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ rhino,bluetooth and co.one day you guys will realise the extent to which you have damaged the name and reputation of your yoruba tribe on this forum.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
@shymmex

My advice for you is next time call your cohorts to order whenever they engage in tribal bashing. You dislike being called a coward, or Yorubas being called coward, don't you think that tribal sentiments and its elements are the reason why such words are used?  embarassed embarassed embarassed It's very unfortunate that we are the architect of our own problems.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by phreakabit(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2012
ikeyman00:

@@@@@@

right shymmex

do us a favour and post ur pic!!

before u start plz remember im one of them internet warriors

so go on soldier

or shall we fix a date to see what u look like in LOndon

no more monkie buziness talk

playing hard to shoot down Beast!!!  

the same goes with blue fool hanger

Iyke free that guy. Its obvious he is a kid. The are better thing$$$$ to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.