Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto (43368 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by muyoto: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
. . .and finally a truce! tongue
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by manny4life(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Didn't i said the fool will start displaying their expired victim cards? You see what i mean? They have been laughing all along, cheering that chimpmonk for more than 2 hours, and now want start preaching their usual sanctimonious rants. Too late!! Double-face hypocrites!!

Could you guys come up with other example of cowards? Please, i want to learn something this night. Damn!!!

Dude you logic is undeniable, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Preaching? Lol, that wasn't for you, Without doubt, you're beyond repentance.

Example of a coward? LOL, I guess you should request for a one-to-one tutoring, perhaps, you might learn from me the true meaning of cowardice.  Again, let me reiterate what I said before

"You and your brothers seem to be terribly disturbed and bothered by our leader Ojukwu being a coward? Like seriously, I don't get it, why does it bother you so much? Why do you care? LOL, this is strategy of the weak; often using baseless accusation to justify their means Shocked Shocked Shocked. Come on man, sing a new song NOT a stale one, it's gradually unbecoming".
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Didn't i said the fool will start displaying their expired victim cards? You see what i mean? [size=14pt]They[/size] have been laughing all along, cheering that chimpmonk for more than 2 hours, and now want start preaching their usual sanctimonious rants. Too late!! Double-face hypocrites!!

Could you guys come up with other example of cowards? Please, i want to learn something this night. Damn!!!

[size=18pt]ITS NOT COWARDICE , ITS BEING THE BIGGER MAN AND WALKING AWAY WHILE THE BITTER LITTLE MAN WHINES ALL DAY  cool cool cool cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ see noevil, there is no need discussing this thread anymore,the topic is dead,the thread is derailed,if derailing this thread the way they did makes some people happy and allows them to sleep well,so be it.nairaland house of shame.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Aringarosa(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

@Aringarosa and @manny4life

Thanks, I was just too aggressive - I guess it's because I see the same pattern on the threads

I'll stop posting on this forum, ignore comments by the resident tribalists, and stick to reading only the history and culture sections

Thanks guys!!

You are welcome bro.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ikeyman00(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Aringarosa and @manny4life

Thanks, I was just too aggressive - I guess it's because I see the same pattern on the threads

I'll stop posting on this forum, ignore comments by the resident tribalists, and stick to reading only the history and culture sections

Thanks guys!!

for where aggressive ni or ki

hahha i laugh if u think u can come in here to beat around ur hanger chest; think again

brother how u dey anyway

ok emmm hope this hausa talaban can help us out to deal with those northern dinosaurs at lose !!! hmm
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by gbanikiti(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
wow this guy is sexy! he looks clean and polished! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by adedayo07: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
To every action, there are series of reactions . The action of Kabiru sokoto has really brought a lot of restructuring in the police. I pray that such will be extended to every other dept and ministry. The states and lg should not be left out too.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Didn't i said the fool will start displaying their expired victim cards? You see what i mean? They have been laughing all along, cheering that [b]chimpmonk [/b]for more than 2 hours, and now want start preaching their usual sanctimonious rants. Too late!! Double-face hypocrites!!

And who's the chimpmonk Chipmunk??

I see why they think some Yorubas are cowards - it's just a pity every innocent Yoruba person out there shares the same ancestry with you

You sir, are a two-faced clown - and you need t get a life

You and @chino11 always start the Ibo and Yoruba rant on every thread  - you deserve to be SLAPPED, trust me

I don't even have time for people like you - just get a life and stop being two-faced

Keep accepting being called a coward all the time, yet you wonder why Ibos in Lagos always dare clowns like you in Lagos - that Lagos belongs to everyone

Rhino clown, phuck you too - you talk out of the side of your mouth like Chris Webber
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Harbb: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
We hope he doesn't escape again
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by seenoevil1: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2012
shymmex:

And who's the chimpmonk Chipmunk??

I see why they think some Yorubas are cowards - it's just a pity every innocent Yoruba person out there shares the same ancestry with you

You sir, are a two-faced clown - and you need t get a life

You and @chino11 always start the Ibo and Yoruba rant on every thread  - you deserve to be SLAPPED, trust me

I don't even have time for people like you - just get a life and stop being two-faced

Keep accepting being called a coward all the time, yet you wonder why Ibos in Lagos always dare clowns like you in Lagos - that Lagos belongs to everyone

Rhino clown, phuck you too - you talk out of the side of your mouth like Chris Webber

I am very happy that you can finally see what Nairaland is like with all these tribalists destroying the website . How does the thread go from the arrest of a boko haram suspect to some silly tribalists making asinine suggestions that he is an igbo man . Its not just Rhino there are lots of them out there and if you are observant you would find out that some of the tribalists here believe they are doing the YORUBA'S proud by going against other tribes who are minding their business . Its Shameful
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by slam7000(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
Quote from shymmex,

Listen, I'm not a bigot

If you grew up in foreign land where I was raised - you would know we never cared about tribe, we just see ourselves as Nigerians

Though, the part of London is predominantly people from Yoruba tribe - most of my friends are guys of Ibos and Benin ancestry We don't see tribe out here, we just see Nigerians The Ibo people on this forum just pisses me off, everything with them has to do with yoruba cowardice

Phuck the Biafra war, I'm Yoruba and I'm not a coward, and neither is anyone in family
I came on this forum to read about Nigerian history, culture, and check out what's going on in Nigeria in real-time - but every time I come on here, it's always Ibo clowns hijacking the thread to call Yoruba cowards and other obscene names Just as I can't let no WHITE MAN call me a MONKEY or NYGGAH - I won't let any IBO GUY call me a coward take a deep breath boy and calm down, you are no coward and neither is anybody in your family, you have igbo and beninois friends and cos igbo folks in NL piss you off,you,ll want to come back to naija as a politician and phuck all of them out of lagos, right now calm down and shut down your laptop,NL can mess you up  and ruin your day.i started like you ,got an account here on  NL to read about naija but first thing i saw was EKO ILE with his funny chicken saying some nasty stuff about  south east ppl,then it was rhino,bluetooth,ileke idi.i was pissed off but i,ve learnt to enjoy the fun,dont take stuff here very serious,ojukwu is gonna be intered and your folks have been saying some bad things about him and how they are going to drive igbos out of lagos,enjoy NL or you,ll burst your carotid artery and no one will give a phuck
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by cindylee: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2012
Seun abi na Moderators na wa for una o. So you guys will just watch and let your forum to go tribalists and bigots and do nothing about it. Reading the thread from page 1 and I had to just stop.

Turning this forum to something else that intelligent folks can't even contribute to an otherwise good thread.

No worry Seun shey you want traffic abi (anyhow the traffic dey so far na traffic), Linda Ikeji blog go soon dey make money pass you, na that time your eye go clear! To clean a simple thread na hardwork! Shior!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Sunofgod(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
cindylee:

Seun abi na Moderators na wa for una o. So you guys will just watch and let your forum to go tribalists and bigots and do nothing about it. Reading the thread from page 1 and I had to just stop.

Turning this forum to something else that intelligent folks can't even contribute to an otherwise good thread.

No worry Seun shey you want traffic abi (anyhow the traffic dey so far na traffic), Linda Ikeji blog go soon dey make money pass you, na that time your eye go clear! To clean a simple thread na hardwork! Shior!!!

Please. . . . .post the link.

Need an alternative to the joke called 'nairaland'

Thanks,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by waxrider: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
Kabiru Sokoto ?  Na lie, this is Emeka
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by kizito96(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
His face alone depicts evil
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by dplordx(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2012
Abeg o! Please dont be Ibo! I would come down there to kill you myself if your ibo angry
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by jovi: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
The prayers for Nigeria are at work. Especially those that have been organised after the christmas day bombings, BH shall never know peace!  AMEN!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Limaoscar: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2012
Wow! Good job SSS. Let hope he doesn't escape again. But he looks responsible

Responsible-----Yeah right,------Guy, that's the trade-Mark looks of some of the deadliest Terrorists on Earth. Did you see those guys on 9/11 boarding planes in the U.S. on their way to blowing up The win Tower, Pentagon etc. They looked "responsible" but in reality they'd sold their souls to the Devil.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by oc2fish: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
Please stop all this tribal issues. Take a critical look at Sokoto I belive the displayed guy is not
the real sokoto . A BH believe in prayers five times a day with the head to the ground giving
them a dark patch on the forehead this one (displayed) does not have this mark. I do believe
that he is not the BH and he is not a fanatic Muslim that can bomb Church.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by hillsate: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hmmm, so many kids on nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Fine boi
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Mogten(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
he looks Ebira grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
What the deuce? I heard there was a fight on Nairaland, I'm here and now there's a truce? Damn! There goes my evening entertainment. Fight damnit fight!!
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by BHunter: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
"We can both leave the forum for them, and do the real thing, trust me" quote

Looks like Shymmex and Phreakabit want to homosex  grin themselves
on a lighter note the just want to measure their d.i.c.k.s
on a much more lighter note both GROW UP and don't derail the thread.

When we all learn to come together and realize that our enemy is not the different tribe, creed or community we belong too; and hold accountable the 1% of elitist corrupt politicians and their equally corrupt business friends stealing our wealth - then our country will start to heal
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
This is one of the times I come this close to writing a worm and shutting down this jungle for good.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by valencia25(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
See em Niggars,
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by OK2NV: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2012
the guy is wearing brand new clothes. Did the police dash across the streets to get him a new outfit? or did he (sokoto) wanted to look good for the cameras?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ITbomb(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2012
2008 , a friend in Germany said he wanted to experience Nigerian online presence , I recommended nairaland , today I would ashamed to say nairaland is own by a nigerian . Linda Ikeji blog is much more organise , even naijapals is trying
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ITbomb(m): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2012
that guy is definitely not Kabiru Sokoto
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by FEMARY1: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2012
The guy dey vex oo.

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 11, 2012
^^^guys you can all try naijapals.com ,its an alternative to this site since the owners of nl are so bigoted and tribalistic that they have given tacit approval to insulting tribal comments just for the sake of generating traffic.I wonder how a group of people could feel that the only way they can make yorubas proud is by insulting other tribes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.