Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Happiness For Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Happiness For Her Life (1815 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / Please Help AS Genotype Is Detroying My Happiness / May B She Doesnt Want My Happiness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Happiness For Her Life by Riihimaki(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2012
I met this girl at friend's get together, she is one of the most beautiful white girl I have ever met and I think the attraction was mutual. we got together and as we always do in this part of Europe(if not every part) we ended up in bed that night and it all started. Normally, in Europe( I don't wanna mention the country I live for privacy sake) we do a lot of one nightstand with the girls. Once they are drunk even a dog can sleep with them. so, that is what I expected as the outcome of this relationship except she told me next morning that she was not drunk and she really liked me. I didn't like her I just wanted a quicke of some sort but she was good sha! so decided to have more of the forbidden fruit not knowing I was putting myself more in a deep sh*it.I am an adult and I have a fiancee we have been dating for 10yrs, a Nigerian also in the same country as I am but different city because she in school, her final year in Nursing. we hope to get married by Autumn. The problem started when after few weeks the white girl told me she is love with me. I told her she should not as I am hooked already. I could only give her sex and not Love. At xmas period my fiancee was coming home for the break and I told her to stay off apartment that I can not afford the drama that would erupt if she finds out. She shook her head in affirmation and left that faithful day. few days later I got a news from one of her friends that she has been hospitalized.Suicidal! She slit her wrist and stayed in the bathroom to die but for the quick intervention of her parents she was saved- reason for suicide? ME! it's either she have me or she commits suicide. Europe is known for high volume of suicide rate especially the country I reside. So, I was not suprised. The matter came to it's height when I heard my door bell rang few days ago and to my surprise The both parents were at my door.I was shocked but I knew it meant no problem because Threat words is a crime over here, I only need to call the police. . . . I asked them if I could help them and they ask me if they could come in and I did not say No. The father started, with tear filled eyes how they raised her, how brilliant she was at school how they decided to have only her because the mother didn't wanna go through the Labour pain again, Blablabla! The father told me that she says she would still commit suicide, that she professed that she loved me and she can't live without me. I told them that I have a fiancee of 10yrs and to be with their daugther is absoultely impossible. The father later dropped the bombshell, he said " IF MY DAUGTHER COMMITS SUICIDE, I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU, SHE WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU AND I KNOW GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU EITHER BECAUSE IF YOU HAD TAKEN YOUR EYES OFF MY DAUGTHER THE FIRST TIME YOU MET THESE WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT MY DAUGHTER ALONE WHEN YOU KNEW YOU HAVE A GIRL-FRIEND OF 10YRS" he stood up with his wife and they left. WETIN I GO DO O! should I sacrifice my happiness for her life?

I know what I did was wrong please minimize your abuses and curses because I know I will get some. This is Nairaland.

Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Finland(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
grin it's your dead bury it!
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by efedavies: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hahahahah, guy run away from that city or seek a legal advice and charge her for manipulations through a lawyer
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by slimyem: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
hehehe
This is funny at all!
M at a loss for what to say rightaway.
Brb!
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by drnoel: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
hmm, reminds me of me some years ago, luckily the incident later married someone else and I my girlfriend of long. Hmm, speak 2 the chick one on one. Just speak with her, it may help. If it doesn't then looks like u are stuck. Hope guys are learning 4rm this one, its not every hole dat u put ur thing inside.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by TroyJay(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
Your Happiness. There's no guarantee that she wont commit suicide for infinitesimal things like raising your voice, or because the butter in the fridge is finished! And to the parents spitting trash, they should have also trained their daughter better not to follow every stranger she meets! They are getting the consequence of their lackluster and lackadaisical approach to child rearing!
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Oluwa4Sure: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2012
lol!!! This your lurv na baba ooo grin grin
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by InkedNerd(f): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
@OP: If this story is indeed true, I honestly I can't say that I feel sorry for you. As far as I'm concerned, the only person I feel sorry for is your fiancé--if only she knew the kind of snake that you were. Whatever happens to you seems well deserved. Nigerian men like you are the same ones that would go around crying foul had their girlfriend done the same thing. If anything, I hope your girlfriend finds out so you're further entrenched in this drama.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by pedestal82(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hahha, can't stop laffing. Would luv to knw hw this finaly ends
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by iice(f): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2012
As an 'adult', this shouldn't be a problem for you.

If you didn't want trouble, you should have avoided asking for it in the first place.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Chnges(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2012
He needs advice and not insults, bullpoos!!

@OP hmmmmmm this is a serious problem, and if i were in your shoes i'll call my fiancé and tell her what's on board(but get ready coz she'll be disappointed). But let her know you don't love the oyinbo gurl(if only u don't truly love her).

I think her response will pave a way out. Try it and hear from her. Who knows? She might as well have someone she loves there and will be willing to xtend the relationship with him. With that, you guys can easily think together towards your futures respectively.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by InkedNerd(f): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

He needs advice and not insults, bullpoos!!

@OP hmmmmmm this is a serious problem, and if i were in your shoes i'll call my fiancé and tell her what's on board(but get ready coz she'll be disappointed). But let her know you don't love the oyinbo gurl(if only u don't truly love her).

I think her response will pave a way out. Try it and hear from her. Who knows? She might as well have someone she loves there and will be willing to xtend the relationship with him. With that, you guys can easily think together towards your futures respectively.

He doesn't need any damn advice! He made his bed not let him lie in it. If anything, he should entrench himself further by asking her to be his second wife. If he was grown enough to go out of his way and step out on his girlfriend then he is grown enough to take care of this nonsense on his own. As an individual who who knew what the consequences can be for cheating on a partner, he is now paying for it. If he didn't want trouble, he should have kept his pants on.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Chnges(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2012
^You'll never understand cos u're a woman.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by InkedNerd(f): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

Oh yes, poor OP. It must be so terrible for him knowing damn well that he stepped out on his girlfriend and caused the situation that he's in. Like I said, he made his bed! Chei, poor guy. I can only imagine the look on his face when a gun was put to his head as he was forced to have sëx with that woman. Oh woe is he!!
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2012
All 3 of you need Jesus,you OP,fiancee and suicidal white girl. This is an extreme situation,take my advice above,visit the white girl,tell your fiance and start living a honest life from today. You really don't need to be murdered by an oyinbo whose daughter's brain is light. The 2 women in your love triangle must be able to access you and if you change for good,you are most likely going to change them for better.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2012
Why can't I sympathize with the poster at all? And the girl is even more pathetic. Whether now or later, she'll still attempt suicide, because, even though she manages to get the guy, chances of him cheating are freaking high.

The fiancée, gosh. If she has lasted 10 years she must be one of those girls who like to turn a blind eye to the evil their men do just to have a ring on it.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by IbroSaunks(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2012
ladies, he's already made his terrible terrible mistake, and I think he knows that, no point drilling it in further!
bro, if she commits suicide, the fact still remains that she killed herself, not you! it's tough, but she's the one that doesn't value her life. I assume you value urs, so you CANNOT sacrifice your happiness for her oh! you need to move on and just pray she doesn't eventually do it.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Chnges(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2012
@ all, OP might probably be dead by now. He was shot on his balls sad sad
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by InkedNerd(f): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

@ all, OP might probably be dead by now. He was shot on his balls sad sad

Oh well, sucks for him. Who's the next cheater on the chopping block?
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Chnges(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2012
^^ **crowd buzz & moves back**
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Riihimaki(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

He doesn't need any damn advice! He made his bed not let him lie in it. If anything, he should entrench himself further by asking her to be his second wife. If he was grown enough to go out of his way and step out on his girlfriend then he is grown enough to take care of this nonsense on his own. As an individual who who knew what the consequences can be for cheating on a partner, he is now paying for it. If he didn't want trouble, he should have kept his pants on.

Lady, You are too mean! Are you a saint? even if u have not cheated in a relationship you must have committed some scandalous emotional crime. We all do these once in a while so please don't bury me before I die. I just want a way out not crucifixion. I admitted I was wrong you do not need to hammer that into my ears anymore sad
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Riihimaki(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2012
IbroSaunks:

ladies, he's already made his terrible terrible mistake, and I think he knows that, no point drilling it in further!
bro, if she commits suicide, the fact still remains that she killed herself, not you! it's tough, but she's the one that doesn't value her life. I assume you value urs, so you CANNOT sacrifice your happiness for her oh! you need to move on and just pray she doesn't eventually do it.
Thanks bro! But I think I will feel like I killed her if she eventually did it. She was innocent, I thought she was the regular one night stand but I was wrong. I was her second lover, the first guy died of brain tumor years back and according to her she found it hard to love again until she met me. It's complicated!
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Riihimaki(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2012
Ch@nges:

Thanks bro! That is Just it EXACTLY. The women will call for my head but some men will understand that once in a while we tap into exuberance that could be fatal
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Riihimaki(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2012
michelin89:

The fiancée, gosh. If she has lasted 10 years she must be one of those girls who like to turn a blind eye to the evil their men do just to have a ring on it.
Please this is not part of the discussion sad
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2012
sir,the least you can do is become her shrink.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by InkedNerd(f): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2012
Riihimaki:

Lady, You are too mean! Are you a saint? even if u have not cheated in a relationship you must have committed some scandalous emotional crime. We all do these once in a while so please don't bury me before I die. I just want a way out not crucifixion. I admitted I was wrong you do not need to hammer that into my ears anymore sad  

You're very right my dear. Indeed I am not a saint and I doubt that I will ever be one. But unlike you, I can at least admit my supposed scandalous emotional crimes. I live my life with no secrets. Yes, I have found myself in situations where it may not have been emotionally appropriate but I can still admit it. I'm not trying to bury you but I see you for what you are. Perhaps a hammering it in is indeed what you need. Lemme ask you something had your fiancé done this, would you be so understanding and forgiving? Honestly, you got what you deserved and anyone who cheats on their significant other should get what they deserves as well. If your story is indeed true, then I think the DECENT thing to do is to at least let your poor fiancé what you've gotten yourself into--its only fair since you cheated on her and from the way you write, I can only assume you've done it before. If so, whether or not you want to tell her about other pas sexcapades is up to you. Next, I think you need to state to the parents of the girl that you cannot have anything to do with the girl and suggest that she seek some sort of professional help. Just as michelin89 stated, even if she manages to get you, your chances of cheating are still high so here chances of committing suicide is still high. And while what I am about to say may not seem nice, if she still decides to commit suicide then that is on her. As adults [though one of you was more foolish than the other], neither of your are obligated to one another given the fact that all it was was  a one night stand which sadly, you chose to extend. If for whatever reason you still feel the need to do something about this extra baggage you've decided to drag around, then you could alert the local authorities that deal with mental illness and wellness. Aside from that, I can't really say that I can help.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by iice(f): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2012
Has nothing with me being a woman or whatever.  
You make a choice, you bear the consequence.  All justifications/complains/whining is irrelevant.  I'm often indifferent to choices people make, but this complaining about something they did, is one of the many things that irks me about humans.  They will cause problems for themselves then come and prattle about the decisions/actions they made.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Chnges(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2012
sad sad they'r expecting me to read these comprehensions
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2012
Riihimaki:

Please this is not part of the discussion sad

True. You taking advantage of a girl you thought was drunk is the issue!

Keep on violating drunk girls. undecided
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by InkedNerd(f): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2012
michelin89:

True. You taking advantage of a girl you thought was drunk is the issue!

Keep on violating drunk girls. undecided

Careful before he says she took advantage of him as well lipsrsealed
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2012
Oh no, she lied because she acted drunk when she wasn't. Should she file a lawsuit againt him, he can say the girl was in total control of her actions, right?

Crazy world and he expects sympathy and his of opinion of sensibility.
Re: My Happiness For Her Life by Riihimaki(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

then I think the DECENT thing to do is to at least let your poor fiancé what you've gotten yourself into--its only fair since you cheated on her and from the way you write, I can only assume you've done it before. If so, whether or not you want to tell her about other pas sexcapades is up to you. Next, I think you need to state to the parents of the girl that you cannot have anything to do with the girl and suggest that she seek some sort of professional help. Just as michelin89 stated, even if she manages to get you, your chances of cheating are still high so here chances of committing suicide is still high. And while what I am about to say may not seem nice, if she still decides to commit suicide then that is on her. As adults [though one of you was more foolish than the other], neither of your are obligated to one another given the fact that all it was was  a one night stand which sadly, you chose to extend. If for whatever reason you still feel the need to do something about this extra baggage you've decided to drag around, then you could alert the local authorities that deal with mental illness and wellness. Aside from that, I can't really say that I can help.

Well, you are right on this one, I have thought about that too. But telling her. . . I think will add more fuel to the fire. May be this will go away quietly but telling her will cause total heartbreak for her, distrust and hatred for me. No more drama abeg. But thanks anyway, you sound a lot better now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Like Ur Gender??? / Am I Inlove With My Bestfriend /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.