Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Do I Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do? (8348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? by Daresh(f): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
UPDATE

My nairalanders I got to share this gist with y'all. I ran into this girl as gisted above and karma has caught up with her. Her Husband chased her out with her lil baby cos he is suspicious of her. He saw text messages and calls on her phone. So she has a 1 yr old living with her sister and out of her marriage in about 1 yr of marriage sad . I thot I would be happy when she suffers but funny, I feel bad for her. She's skinny and obviously suffering. And there I was giving her advice on how to fix things with her man smiley. Karlma's a real bitch!
Re: What Do I Do? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Daresh: UPDATE

My nairalanders I got to share this gist with y'all. I ran into this girl as gisted above and karma has caught up with her. Her Husband chased her out with her lil baby cos he is suspicious of her. He saw text messages and calls on her phone. So she has a 1 yr old living with her sister and out of her marriage in about 1 yr of marriage sad . I thot I would be happy when she suffers but funny, I feel bad for her. She's skinny and obviously suffering. And there I was giving her advice on how to fix things with her man smiley. Karlma's a real bitch!

That is very sad. I hope she has learnt her lesson and I hope you have forgiven her.
Re: What Do I Do? by Daresh(f): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

That is very sad. I hope she has learnt her lesson and I hope you have forgiven her.

I let it go tey tey. It's not worth my stressing.
Re: What Do I Do? by donchris9999: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hope she does not come for your husband again oo now that she is single. Just watch it and be carefull..... Once a b......ch always a b......ch. Wish you the best of luck and success in your marriage.
Daresh:

I let it go tey tey. It's not worth my stressing.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Daresh: UPDATE

I hope you gave her the one sole advice she needs which is keeping her legs closed to all other men but the one that is her's. In her very first year of marriage, she's involving herself with other men. Why did she bother getting married at all? Silly woman! May God help her.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
donchris9999: Hope she does not come for your husband again oo now that she is single. Just watch it and be carefull....

Good point!
Re: What Do I Do? by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
Okafors theory

Once debe, always debe
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Its even worse now that the husband has chased her out. Pray your husband doesn't give her "a shoulder to cry on" lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do? by Daresh(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
bettymafy: Its even worse now that the husband has chased her out. Pray your husband doesn't give her "a shoulder to cry on" lipsrsealed

Well she wants to get bk with her husband, hence d advice I gave her. If he choose to apply Okafor's theory, na Im sabi. He's aware he's down to his last chance
Re: What Do I Do? by Youngpo413: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
InkedNerd:

OP, listen to this guy. Even the guys are telling you to leave that sniveling creature you call a husband.

Leave go where?
Remember its for better for worst.
Re: What Do I Do? by Youngpo413: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2014

I watched a movie, very hilarious actually where the lady was constantly kidnapping and flogging the hell out of her husbands mistresses so bad that when the man was out with a babe in public they were both constantly looking over thier shoulders, woman acted the part really well. She will kidnap the mistresses along with the driver her accomplice, take them home and flog them properly with belt. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I am not a fan of nollywood but i have watched that movie a thousand times. I dont support going after any woman oh, as a formerly cheated wife you will know that you have only one husband but several babes, secondly the vow is btw you and ur hubby not with any other babe. In as much as i loved the humour in that movie, at the end of the day it was still a sheer watse of time as she finally divorced him and sold the house lol he came home and met the house sold. Kai that woman reminds me of Jenny.

The movie is "RELOADED",starring Nse Ikpe,Ramsey Noah etc.
I love it too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission / My Husband Is Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.