Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank (1214 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Recruitment Exercice In Zenith Bank (experienced) / Career In Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by DECEMBER2k: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
Pls help me Thank Jehovah Almighty God. I Have Just gotten Job in Zenith Bank.
Thanks to all nairalanders for ur posting, ur encouragement and full support.

I want to assure all of u, that u will make it in.

i have written 32 aptitude test ,Zenith was the 25th one and eventually turned to be the one God wished me.

tks thanks.
Re: I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by mamus2010(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2007
congrats oh!! lucky number 25 cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by LYSTINGS(f): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2007
@mamus2010.
wasup?have zenith bank taken u?pls hows their interview like
Re: I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by mamus2010(f): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2007
@Lystings'

so you remember!! smiley yes i have been taken. i received the much awaited call today!!! i'll pick up my employment letter on mon.

the interview is no big deal. you just have to be confident and know why you want to work in a bank and what you can offer. know how the course you studied can be applied to banking, know the names of 3 directors (just in case) and he famous question "tell me about yourself" cannot be overemphasized.

you'll do well my dear, try not to be nervous, remember they are human, so dont be intimidated by their stares or whatever. and above all, pray hard. you'll be in in no time.
and for the records, i had my test on the 25th of sept, and by 19th oct (today), i was called for my letter. so yours may take less time. just pray, pray and pray.
Re: I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by LYSTINGS(f): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2007
@ mamus 2010
hi dear wasup?thanks 4 the reply.wats your yahoo id?lets chat.mnwhl,went 4 the chat n interview on friday.twasnt bad at all.how far with medicals ?ve u done?or zenith bank doesnt do medicals?do reply .thanks
Re: I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by chiibest(f): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2007
A big congratulations to you.
Re: I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by baba4life: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
@lystings
Re: I Have Gotten Job In Zenith Bank by baba4life: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2007
@LYSTINGS

HI I ALSO HAD MY chat on friday so do you know how many more stages to go ?

(1) (Reply)

Trade The Forex With Certainty / Action Health Inc. / Makon Enginering Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.