Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (151883 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by yinkeys(m): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2014
choppar: iPhone gurus, my iPhone memory keeps filling up by it's self without me downloading any app. Initial i deleted some app thinking it was the problem and dere was about 2GB left but d next day all d space has b filled up. Pls is there any solution to dis problem, tanks.
I guess the issue tends to happen when you connect your iphone to your laptop via iTunes.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Illuminatus(m): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello, Tumababa, Lynxx, Sun Temi and co. Impressive work you've been doing here. I have been reading up the thread all night, starting from the "season" and it's all kinda confusing (trust me, I have the headache to show for it). Talk about learning too much in one go. I was wondering if you guys should like compile an ebook of a post of the basic things an i-product user should know and do. The basic stuff about jailbreaking, upgrading, and using the phones. Easy and Accessible. It would really help people like me. I would really appreciate.
Anyway, I got an iPhone 5s this evening, and evidently, I don't know squat about it. I plan on cutting my sim and powering the phone again tomorrow. Just don't wanna mess up anyhow. Have a good night people.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Good point you raised, but seriously, I have thought of all you said but time is the major issue.

At a point, I created a blog; www.blog.suntemitech.com but creating time to write all those stuffs is the main issue. But since you've raised the issue again, I will think of doing something about it.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Illuminatus(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Suntemi: Good.
Thank you, in advancesmiley
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DAVE5(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Suntemi:
Good point you raised, but seriously, I have thought of all you said but time is the major issue.

At a point, I created a blog; www.blog.suntemitech.com but creating time to write all those stuffs is the main issue. But since you've raised the issue again, I will think of doing something about it.

bro please i need your help ohh, i use a 5s with original cable, the cable has been workin perfectly for the past 6 months now, today the cable just stopped workin and its tellin me "this accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iphone", btw nothing happened to the cable at all, av cleaned it to the best i can, did some google research and watched some videos for any solution all to no avail, please wat could be the best solution ohh
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
DAVE5:

bro please i need your help ohh, i use a 5s with original cable, the cable has been workin perfectly for the past 6 months now, today the cable just stopped workin and its tellin me "this accessory is not certified and may not work reliably with this iphone", btw nothing happened to the cable at all, av cleaned it to the best i can, did some google research and watched some videos for any solution all to no avail, please wat could be the best solution ohh

Best solution is to buy another original cable.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DAVE5(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Suntemi:

Best solution is to buy another original cable.
ok, du u have and how much can I get it?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Illuminatus(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2015
Trade dead or what?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by abrahym(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2015
I guess nairaland don't use iPhone anymore
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by alokdhrovo33: 5:14am On May 03, 2015
i was worried about my iphone protection because my ihone's case was broken and looking for perfect replacement. Then i got iPhone 6 Plus case from http://www.icasemate.net/apple-iphone/iphone-6-case/10022 . The product is awesome and the price and quality is cool. They are very caring about their customers and know the desire of the customer. You can visit there to get one.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2015
abrahym:
I guess nairaland don't use iPhone anymore

Lol
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 11:10am On May 06, 2015
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Illuminatus(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2015
For some unfantomable reason, my iPhone 5s screen has refused to work. It was working just fine throughout the day till after I used the Xender app. Suddenly, when I wanted to use the phone, it proved unresponsive. The lock and home button work perfectly fine except that the phone hasn't recognized my finger print since this issue started. I've searched for solutions on Google but so far, this looks like an isolated event. Any help on how to fix this?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by tolugar: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hi guys.

My Iphone 4 trips off like no mans business.

If I unplug it from power, after some min. It ll go off. If I on it or plug it back it comes on. The battery is not showing low. I need assistance pls.

If I remove the sim, it ll get better
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DaveWest: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Top 5 File Manager Apps for iPhone
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akanniade10(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
I greet all
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by kenneth6901: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hope you read this,how do I get a chip PLS?

jazz04:

what carrier is it locked to? Mine was also locked, i have been using a chip ever since, and it works flawless, its way cheaper than getting a factory unlock.. Holla me if u need a chip
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jazz04(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
kenneth6901:
I hope you read this,how do I get a chip PLS?

Which iphone? What os is on it?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by DeeOneBangin: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2017
Where all these men for here? I greet everyone oooo
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
lol. more matured now. most now married with more responsibilities. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (Reply)

How To Check BIS Balance For All Networks In Nigeria / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / Complete Bible Download Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.