Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,454 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:03 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (151879 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
tumababa:

Hmmm. Lets not derail d tread. Send me a mail at tumababa247@yahoo.com

grin shocked
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kunle_ic:
'
It's on the App store and it's free. Its continuous use of "Location Services" gets to me tho'
lekibraky: Please all iPhone users should install snuko on their fone invade its stolen it will send phone number of any sim inserted to ur stolen fone

Are these things in the app store? If they are then under what category are they? I searched through apps and didn't find them.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2012
Gameloft has discounted a few of its iOS games for Black Friday.

They are listed below...

● The Amazing Spider-Man: $6.99 -> $.99
● Gangstar Rio: City of Saints: $6.99 -> $.99
● BackStab: $6.99 -> $.99
● Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard: $6.99 -> $.99
● Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard HD: $6.99 -> $.99
● Asphalt 7: Heat: $.99 -> Free

Rush now before the offer is gone.

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by otumfour(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
thanx sinade.... tongue
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
otumfour: thanx sinade.... tongue
It is my pleasure.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akabad: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2012
Sorry now sold

sinade1:

grin shocked
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pcwhiz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello house! Pls help me out, i have an iphone 3gs ios6.0 baseband 05.16.07, carrier at&t, can it be software unlocked.tnks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
pcwhiz: Hello house! Pls help me out, i have an iphone 3gs ios6.0 baseband 05.16.07, carrier at&t, can it be software unlocked.tnks
better to factory unlock
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pcwhiz(m): 8:13am On Nov 29, 2012
tumababa:
better to factory unlock
Tnks for replyin, pls hw much will it cost and wia can i do it.. I reside at kD..
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2012
pcwhiz:
Tnks for replyin, pls hw much will it cost and wia can i do it.. I reside at kD..

Its simple. Send me a mail at tumababa247@yahoo.com. I will explain d process for u
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pcwhiz(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2012
tumababa:

Its simple. Send me a mail at tumababa247@yahoo.com. I will explain d process for u
Tnks, av sent u a mail alrdy!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by omicpet(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Got a new 64gb ipad 3 wifi for 88k. Pls anyone interested should holla.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Lanretoye(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Someone here pls tell me how to jailbreak my Iphone 3?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2012
Lanretoye: Someone here pls tell me how to jailbreak my Iphone 3?

Google is your friend.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2012
Pls how much can I get a used iphone 3gs now I just need a price range thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2012
25k to 40k
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2012
sun_temi: 25k to 40k
ok thanks a lot + I have a 5month old E6 and BB curve9320 3weeks old I want to swap for iphone 4sg is that stupid of me and is the deal worth it or am I running at a lose in terms of price and gains
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2012
So sorry I have no idea about prices of BB and Nokia. iPhone 4s factory unlocked is btw 75 n 80k.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2012
sun_temi: So sorry I have no idea about prices of BB and Nokia. iPhone 4s factory unlocked is btw 75 n 80k.

including 32 and 64gig?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
tumababa:

including 32 and 64gig?

Lol Na 16Gb I mean oooo
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Pls guys I need help with this, I just got this iPhone
3G from the market and jailbreaked, the person who did
Did the jailbreak from his own 3G installed Facebook on it which he dis by copying the file from his phone to the system the plugged my phone with the adaptor to the system and completed the task. When I tried logging it and it loads to a point the app exits it self except I use the safari browser. Pls help what could be the cause and what plan is suitable using etisalat network

Waiting for you anticipated reply thanks guys
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2012
Nairaland has done so much for our business so it's time we also give back in our own little way. For this reason we at Suntemitech are giving out 7 free AT&T imei unlock. The regular price is 7000 Naira. 

We are giving out free unlock for ONLY "AT&T locked iPhones". If you are interested in this offer, follow the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1005964/permanently-officially-unlock-iphone-4#13275257
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2012
mr.foxx:
Pls guys I need help with this, I just got this iPhone
3G from the market and jailbreaked, the person who did
Did the jailbreak from his own 3G installed Facebook on it which he dis by copying the file from his phone to the system the plugged my phone with the adaptor to the system and completed the task. When I tried logging it and it loads to a point the app exits it self except I use the safari browser. Pls help what could be the cause and what plan is suitable using etisalat network

Waiting for you anticipated reply thanks guys

pls somebody should give me a clue
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2012
mr.foxx:

pls somebody should give me a clue

I av always said it that u cant install an uncracked app thru ifunbox or installous. It has to b cracked first. If u install d uncracked one, it will install but wont launch. Get an acct n download ur app urself. Make sure u delete d ones u got thru dat guy first
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2012
tumababa:

I av always said it that u cant install an uncracked app thru ifunbox or installous. It has to b cracked first. If u install d uncracked one, it will install but wont launch. Get an acct n download ur app urself. Make sure u delete d ones u got thru dat guy first

I don't agree with that. I have many app I purchased with my iTunes account via my iPhone and they are not cracked. I use Ifunbox back up them onto my pc. All I need to do to make them work on another iPhone without using iTunes is to just download a small-sized app from app store e.g iPusher with same account. Then I can use Ifunbox to install all the ones I backed up.

The trick is; as long as you have downloaded a file with the same account your other uncracked apps are associated with. The apps will launch and work fine on any iPhone, what you use to install them matters not. iFunbox will just make sure, previous apps on the phone remain intact.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2012
sun_temi:

I don't agree with that. I have many app I purchased with my iTunes account via my iPhone and they are not cracked. I use Ifunbox back up them onto my pc. All I need to do to make them work on another iPhone without using iTunes is to just download a small-sized app from app store e.g iPusher with same account. Then I can use Ifunbox to install all the ones I backed up.

The trick is; as long as you have downloaded a file with the same account your other uncracked apps are associated with. The apps will launch and work fine on any iPhone, what you use to install them matters not. iFunbox will just make sure, previous apps on the phone remain intact.

Ok. Never tried this
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
tumababa:

Ok. Never tried this

I have an account when i tries to install instagram from the app shop, it keep saying update requires upgrade to iOS 4.3.

In this case what should i do plssss help me
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
sun_temi:

i have made an account on the APP store
For instance i just tried downloading Instagram
it says Upgrade required
Upgrade to iOS 4.3.
What should i do in this case
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by OmichaelO: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
instagram does not support your current ios version .looks like you are running a lower IOS version
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
O.michael.O:
instagram does not support your current ios version .looks like you are running a lower IOS version

i think so but when i view from the settings>general
it shows the version as 4.2.1
how should i upgrade at least to use facebook App and twitter App, iv been using the safari browser since i bought the phone

secondly its an Iphone 3G not Gs
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by OmichaelO: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
mr.foxx:

i think so but when i view from the settings>general
it shows the version as 4.2.1
how should i upgrade at least to use facebook App and twitter App, iv been using the safari browser since i bought the phone

secondly its an Iphone 3G not Gs
i dont know if iphone 3g can goto ios 4.3. .
Between,there are lower versions of facebook apps.like 4.0.0 or so!! If ur device is jailbroken your can download it from download.pandaapp.com/ios-iphone-ipad-app/facebook-4.1.1-id22143.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (111) (Reply)

How To Check BIS Balance For All Networks In Nigeria / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / Complete Bible Download Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.