Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (151882 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
O.michael.O:
i dont know if iphone 3g can goto ios 4.3. .
Between,there are lower versions of facebook apps.like 4.0.0 or so!! If ur device is jailbroken your can download it from download.pandaapp.com/ios-iphone-ipad-app/facebook-4.1.1-id22143.html

yes its jail braken ok i'll go to download it bro.btw i use airtel line n soon be going to a location i'll require to use etisalat..how do i configure it to use an etisalat sim in browsing..its unloacked n jailbreaken already
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by OmichaelO: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
mr.foxx:

yes its jail braken ok i'll go to download it bro.btw i use airtel line n soon be going to a location i'll require to use etisalat..how do i configure it to use an etisalat sim in browsing..its unloacked n jailbreaken already
actually etisalat does not need any special settings for internet!! You can use the same airtel settings for it and it will work..

Bettet still
goto settings=> network=>celluar data/mobile data network

APN: etisalat
USERNAME:etisalat
PASSWORD: etisalat
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by mrfoxx(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
O.michael.O:
actually etisalat does not need any special settings for internet!! You can use the same airtel settings for it and it will work..

Bettet still
goto settings=> network=>celluar data/mobile data network

APN: etisalat
USERNAME:etisalat
PASSWORD: etisalat

thanks for your quick response michael its helpful tho i got
one more question

do i need to register on pandaapp.com before i can download the APPs and secondly when i click the instant download button on the site it takes me to a certain dating sight though not from the iphone cos its dead nw hoping to download it ASAP..
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by OmichaelO: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
mr.foxx:

thanks for your quick response michael its helpful tho i got
one more question

do i need to register on pandaapp.com before i can download the APPs and secondly when i click the instant download button on the site it takes me to a certain dating sight though not from the iphone cos its dead nw hoping to download it ASAP..
no, you don't need to register..when it redirects you to the dating site,just press back and re click the link or download download on anoda phone and transfer thru pc.then install thru ifunbox
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
Can iOS 6 be jail broken?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by OmichaelO: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ijogz K: Can iOS 6 be jail broken?
yes..tethered jailbreak..and it depends on ur device!! Iphone 4 and older devices only
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
O.michael.O:
yes..tethered jailbreak..and it depends on ur device!! Iphone 4 and older devices only
heard that the tethered jail break stops working as soon as u turn off your fone. How true is that?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by OmichaelO: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ijogz K: heard that the tethered jail break stops working as soon as u turn off your fone. How true is that?
yeah..that is y it is called tethered!!! So u must not turn off your phone!!
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by MEILYN(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jazz04(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Help with crackulous... It doesn't show all apps on an ipad 1, wifi version.. It showed only few.... I wanted to crack a fifa13 game but e no show.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ijogz K: heard that the tethered jail break stops working as soon as u turn off your fone. How true is that?

You use your computer with the aid of Jailbreaking tools to boot up your iphone each time your phone goes off. Thus , tethered Jailbreak.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by kunlebco(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello everybody.
I just got this iphone 3GS.
I used to b an android person but I want to feel the iphone. I'm having some issues. Firstly, the fone is still locked to a carrier in uk. Who can help wit the unlocking?
Secondly, from the experience I had with my htc then, all these smart fone consume data. Any tips on how I can minimize data usage?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
^^^ Coming from android,you may like to jailbreak the iPhone, unlocking officially may not be necessary. You can software unlock it after jailbreak. Note that not all iPhone 3Gs can be software-unlocked. So if you prefer to do the official unlock, the network your iPhone is locked to will determine the price and duration of unlock.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Shnx: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2012
^^^ what about the last question Any tips on how I can minimize data usage?
[/quote]
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2012
Shnx: ^^^ what about the last question Any tips on how I can minimize data usage?
Very simple. If u got little data, reduce your online activities. Avoid sites loaded with adverts and video flash animations. Don't stream with only little data you got, think very before downloading stuffs.
Do your Maths while using ur data. If you are loading a HD pictures online of 3.5MB, this same data size may last you a week or more chatting only on Whatsapp. Or last you browsing the mobile newspaper site for a day.

Hope this offer a little help.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2012
Shnx: ^^^ what about the last question Any tips on how I can minimize data usage?
To add to the prev tip, download opera mini on Ur phone, it compresses data, you can also 'off' images, you ll be suprised how much more Ur MB ll last you
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2012
Av gat a very very clean IPhone 4 16gb for sale only 55k it's super clean, factory unlocked, and comes with accessories. You wuld even tell me dat am stupid for selling it. However I av a 4gs to myself 32gb. I guess am not dat stupid
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
[size=18pt]Please vote the Ashipa of Lagos AKA 4llerbuntu for Phone Section Poster Of The Year https://www.nairaland.com/1119868/2012-phone-section-poster-year/ [/size]
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
4llerbuntu: [size=18pt]Please vote the Ashipa of Lagos AKA 4llerbuntu for Phone Section Poster Of The Year https://www.nairaland.com/1119868/2012-phone-section-poster-year/ [/size]

any price to win?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2012
tumababa: any price to win?

a night at the radisson blu with any female NL Mod of your choice, all expenses paid wink wink wink wink grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2012
4llerbuntu:

a night at the radisson blu with any female NL Mod of your choice, all expenses paid wink wink wink wink grin

Haaaa, no wonder ur campaign hot.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2012
4llerbuntu:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)). Thank God I'm married. grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2012
4llerbuntu: [size=18pt]Please vote the Ashipa of Lagos AKA 4llerbuntu for Phone Section Poster Of The Year https://www.nairaland.com/1119868/2012-phone-section-poster-year/ [/size]

4llerbuntu:

4llerbuntu, this your campaign don pass GEJ vs Buhari oooo.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Maro4u(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
who have fifa 13 and gta iv vice city in his laptop or installous or d row file in ifile am in lagos nd i nid it on my iphone4 pls ma number is 08102362937
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by texazzpete(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2012

No vote for Ashawo of Lagos!!

Cast all your votes for [size=15pt]Texazzpete of Nairaland[/size]!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1119868/2012-phone-section-poster-year/
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Dabss(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
tumababa:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)). Thank God I'm married. grin grin
how did you install these bb characters?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
how did you install these bb characters?

i copied it from a friend's msg using bb, placed it under settings-general-keyboard-shortcut.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kasiye: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
tumababa:

i copied it from a friend's msg using bb, placed it under settings-general-keyboard-shortcut.

That's brilliant
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jude33084(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2012
I just got an iphone 3G, (least its a start.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by vanwalex: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
please i forgot my ipad unlocking code. an now it has been disabled. please how can i unlock it?
thanks very much 4 ur kind assistance.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jude33084(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Make una answerrr us naaaaa sad
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by stephenponti(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
van_walex: please i forgot my ipad unlocking code. an now it has been disabled. please how can i unlock it?
thanks very much 4 ur kind assistance.

If the ipad is jailbroked chances are that u ll get it unlocked. If not it ll require total restore, of the ipad(you loose your file if you ve got no backup) you can holla me
4 more inquiries 08020399517

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (111) (Reply)

How To Check BIS Balance For All Networks In Nigeria / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / Complete Bible Download Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.