Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Apititude Test On Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apititude Test On Saturday (4092 Views)

Access Bank Apititude Test / NYSC Aptitude Test Holding On Saturday 21st December / Mpn Apititude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apititude Test On Saturday by leigh: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2007
hello,house,just recieved a mail for an invitation for an aptitude test on saturday,abeg anybody dey my shoes,its taking place in lag and its for a bank,help me o
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by sunnybabs8: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
what do you mean leigh are you try to hid the name of the bank or what, are you a new nairaland member, you want something from the house and you are hiding information any well text your phone no. to my box sunnybabs82@yahoo.com.
good luck
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by casca(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
Truly u r new in da house. U cant hide info nd get info in here. How do nairalanders know d bank u talkin abt ? Be open and lets share same with u. GUD LUCK
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by holajide: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2007
i was invited for the test too. actually i bought a job search scratch card and logged onto jobsearchnigeria.com to submit my cv and other info which they add to their database. inshort its like a recruitment agency but you everything online.you dont get to see them.you can obtain your cards at any wema or intercontinental bank branch.my mail is littledammy002@yahoo.co.uk and my no is 08028766971 just in case u are stiill not clear. happy hunting to everyone in d house
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by bobmatex(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2007
Guys wake up, dont be duped.
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by kaybraims: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hey, i think you dont know wat u are doing.U said bank test in lagos and u didnt even mention the name of the bank.See those who eat alone die alone, Remember.Then why u ask 4 help since you can do it by urself.Then go and be YOURSELF. shocked shocked
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by igwe4life(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2007
Exxon Mobil Nigeria is recruiting for several roles.

The job positions are for the following:

Trainee IT Professionals
Application Programmer/Database Administrator
IT Systems Support Analysts
Procurement Service Advisor
Cost & Schedule Engineer

See here for application details
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by leigh: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2007
Guys,i bow for una o,what would i gain by hiding the name of the bank.im actually not a new member,but i came out clean,abeg just try to get the jobsearch card,we no know where the thing go from happen.n if u can still give info,give it,what goes around comes around
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by saxon(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
@leigh, I think thats exactly what the house is talking about -- "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" meaning "WITH HOLD INFORMATION AND INFORMATION WILL BE WITHELD FROM YOU". You get the vibes?.
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by stellose(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2007
good talk saxon
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by bibiking1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ LEIGH and your sidekick HOLAJIDE

the two of you are obviously looking for people to scam abi? which bloody bank called you?
looking for a way to sell your scratch cards abi?
scheming foolish sales men
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by leigh: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2007
bibiking1:

@ LEIGH and your sidekick HOLAJIDE

the two of you are obviously looking for people to scam abi? which bloody bank called you?
looking for a way to sell your scratch cards abi?
scheming foolish sales men
guy na wah for you,why did u decide to start calling us names now,did i intoduce myself as a marketer,i did the test sha,but it would have been fine if u kept u sordid opinions about us to yourself rather than feeling like one smart guy who can decode marketers.becareful so good things would not pass u by.
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by tglaz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2007
@leigh and co,
Its quite humorous,the way you all are going bout a single and simple question.The fact remains that most people are still holding up tight to the selfish and inferiority complex habit of hoarding information.The sky is BIG enough for the birds to fly without hitting each other.
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by ikuoma4rea: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2007
Guy in the house wat do u think about this dude.if you get an invitation for a test you also inform others cos u might not know who dat job is meant for.a friend of mine got his bank job through dis and the guy who told him about the test ended up not getting the job.let God have mercy on some of us.
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by SOJ(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2007
@Leigh
na wa 4 u sef!according to you, u asked if anyone was in ur shoes about ", recieving a mail for an aptitude test" yet u didnt mention d name of the bank or company involved.Haba, why wuldnt NLers diss u bad.Abeg comot wit ur bad belle!
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by elvismike(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
Holajide,

How could you claim you were invited for the same test as leigh?
What was the basis for your claim? Did you hear any mention of jobsearch in the topic?
Are you mere posting an advert for the site?
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by elvismike(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2007
Holajide,

How could you claim you were invited for the same test  as leigh?
What was the basis for your claim? Did you hear any mention of jobsearch in the topic?
Are you merely posting an advert for the site?
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by nellydlaw: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2007
leigh and co,
it is very clear that you don't want to help, even if you don't want to say the name of the bank. please say the address of the test. you may need help brother, think about it before you wreck yourselves
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by ymy: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
Guys which bank and where is the apptitude test pls?
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by leigh: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
guys sincerely as in sincerely,i did not, and still dnt know the name of the bank,did u read my post at all?haba because we never get job no mean say make we chop eachother now,for now the bank still remains unknown n if u are still doubting,well,
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by railfront(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2007
House,i personally don't believe in the scratch card stuff,everyone in the house should endeavour to be careful.
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by bibiking1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
leigh:

guys sincerely as in sincerely,i did not, and still dnt know the name of the bank,did u read my post at all?haba because we never get job no mean say make we chop eachother now,for now the bank still remains unknown n if u are still doubting,well,

this man this is your third post and you are behaving life a fishy suspect!!!!!!!!!!
i fear you o!!!
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by leigh: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2007
bibiking1:

this man this is your third post and you are behaving life a fishy suspect!!!!!!!!!!
i fear you o!!!
na you know,thomas,infact doubting thomas
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by mankevo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2007
Leigh,

If u are sincere why not mention the name of the bank. If u dont know the name how did u know it is a bank? Are u sure some fraudulent recruitment agencies are not playing on ur intelligent,or are u in any way COOKING up anything with Holajide? How did he know the exam u are going,or are u the SAME Holajide?, hmn more questions than answers cry cry
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by adekunlemi(m): 4:41am On Oct 30, 2007
heloo guys! i think this is not an issue of arguement.lets only understand one another.whether the claim is real or not, please dont let react to the issue in a rough way cause i believe everyone in da house is matured.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by tsungchen: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
Leigh,

Its quite simple what everyone is try to tell you, but since it seems you're not getting the point, let me help you:

Hey guys,

I just got called up for an interview at "XYZ Bank" I would be grateful if anyone could helo me with info as regards the bank.

My email address is :xyz@killme.com

Thats it, believe me when I say the help you will get will be unquantifiable.
Re: Apititude Test On Saturday by austinooo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2007
Leave those 2 guys alone they are only trying to introduce jobsearch scratch card to the house, believe me they were not invited for any test. Fellow nairalanders, your time will soon come be prayerful

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! / Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / Celtel Recruits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.