Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society (11415 Views)

Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society by idtiwo: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
Hi friends,
My church want to start a multipurpose cooperative society for members to be able to have access to loan.Please can anybody help me on the steps to follow to open a cooperative society in Lagos state
Re: Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society by fali: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Please can you enlighten me on how your church registered her cooperative?
Re: Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Coop registration requires at least 10 members resident in a definite geographical area (I.e proximity of residence). The prospective members must have held a number of meetings duly documented. They must have a register, proposed bye-law. Go to ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives in Lagos State to obtain application form. Requirements for registration will be given to u upon request. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society by sotimonpe(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hi, the following links may help you.
Did you need help on how to register any of the following Business name, company, schools, NGOs 08075800577 08062094853
WWW.LOWOSMS.COM

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/more-tips-for-successful-cooperative-investment/

https://www.proshareng.com/articles/Proshare-Law/Co-operative-Societies--Laws,-Taxes-&-Regulations---February-2013/2538

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa / CBN Drops Interest Rates By 50bps To 13.50% / Three Easy Ways To Raise Business Capital For Your SME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.