Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. (12142 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Three Kids And Self In Chilling Murder-suicide (photos) / Akwa Ibom Ranks Highest In Murder Cases In Nigeria / Murder-suicide mom 'very good' mother: friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2012
I'm getting uncomfirmed reports that Susan Yusuf, popularly known as Susy Q, the lady who owns SQ lounge and was recently in the news about ending her Jonzing club partnership with DPrince, was today stabbed to death at her flat at 1004 flats in Victoria Island.

According to the reports, Suzy Q was stabbed to death at her flat on the 6th Floor of D Block, 1004 flats. The man who killed her jumped from the 6th floor (12 stories up) to his death when people were rushing towards him.

So so sad and quite unbelievable! Will definitely find out more about this and bring it here,

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/02/susy-q-killed-in-murdersuicide-at-1004.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by KayDee4: 2:08am On Feb 11, 2012
Wow !! saw it on twitter a couple of mins ago. I knew Susan back when SQ Lounge was Suzy-Q restaurant and bar.

RIP !!!  cry cry
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by babaowo: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2012
double tragedy! O ma se ooo!!!
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by born2boink(m): 9:51am On Feb 11, 2012
A beautiful girl, What a wicked world, R.I.P
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by favouredjb(f): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2012
Great loss to her family!ladies be careful d company u keep.may she rest in peace
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by slyopez(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2012
Murdered lawd have mercy!!!!! Only God knows how many people she has stepped to their toes
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by oseo1(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2012
i live in 1004 and can confirm the incident. there was too much blood everywhere> God spare us all.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by Konjour(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2012
God bless the dead. Sounds like a love story gone sour,or possibly

a rejected man's act of desperation. shocked
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by oseo1(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2012
from what i gathered they were arguing and then he stabbed her then jumped while trying to escape, im not sure if he meant to jump or not though.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by 1virus(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2012
slyopez:

Murdered lawd have mercy!!!!!  Only God knows how many people she has stepped to their toes
. R I P. Club bus is not 4 ladies. I know her she's to HArSH on costomers. She must have stepped on big toes true true!.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by sweetguy10(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2012
There is more to it than what the eyes seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
Wow,this is so unbeliveable.

Her white hubby is in town and was supposedly staying with her so where was he when this happened?Same for her brother c.um bodyguard.

Suzzy is NOT meant for club biz and alot of well meaning friends have at different times advised her to step aside but she refused.See where its all ended.

Hard to believe,i saw her on wednesday.wow,and she just had a child.Lawdhavemercy!
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by gulfer: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2012
My office is a stone throw from the 1004 and I'm not on the island today. Can anyone tell me of there's any police activity around the scene cos its a serious incident that demands the best investigation. I will be surprised if the police as much as question the white hubby. So grouse.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by kizito96(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2012
Very Sad
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by rasputinn(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2012
favouredjb:

ladies be careful d company u keep.

Konjour:

Sounds like a love story gone sour,or possibly

a rejected man's act of desperation. shocked

Hope you guys are not suspecting any ex-mohits lover,with the line of biz she was in,and her operational modus,she may have crossed parts with some evil fellow

So sad
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by Samoo01: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
Wande Coal has got his work cut out for him in this murder case. The Net has quoted an anonymous neighbour as saying Wande Coal's loud music was the reason he couldn't hear the woman scream bloody murder. I hope Wande's able to clear the air swiftly before this exacerbates into something unbearable for him.

Good luck to Wande. R.I.P to Ms. Yusuf.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by ocheejemb: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

I'm getting uncomfirmed reports that Susan Yusuf, popularly known as Susy Q, the lady who owns SQ lounge and was recently in the news about ending her Jonzing club partnership with DPrince, was today stabbed to death at her flat at 1004 flats in Victoria Island.

According to the reports, Suzy Q was stabbed to death at her flat on the 6th Floor of D Block, 1004 flats. The man who killed her jumped from the 6th floor (12 stories up) to his death when people were rushing towards him.

So so sad and quite unbelievable! Will definitely find out more about this and bring it here,

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/02/susy-q-killed-in-murdersuicide-at-1004.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Wande Coals loud music prevented a neigbour from hearing her scream, Sorry but how does that concern Wande Coal!!!!He should stop hitting all those high notes in his songs because people might get killed while listening to it or,
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by bettes(f): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2012
Sadly,the story is true,my friend who also lives 1004 called me to tell me an hour after it happened,Susie Q RIP
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2012
Thank God there was fast judgement. Her head strong well well. Killer must have been watching a lot of movies thinking he can jump from that height and kip movin. 1004, u better not sleep.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by UKBobo(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2012
RIP sister.

You must watch the charachter and assess all of your friends. Your home and personal space should be treated with the utmost care.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by clip: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
No report about the killer apart from the fact that he jumped from the floor.Did he survived it
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
AdeCisco:

Thank God there was fast judgement. Her head strong well well. Killer must have been watching a lot of movies thinking he can jump from that height and kip movin. 1004, u better not sleep.
You believe twas her killer that died,jumping from the 6th floor?You'd be damned.
Suzzy,had her matrimonial home @ Ikoyi.At first i wanted to believe she kept a flat at 1004 flats cos of the proximity to her club . . .
This looks like a well planned out double murders.Suzzy stabbed to death,male company thrown down
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by ocheejemb: 12:55am On Feb 13, 2012
ifyalways:

You believe twas her killer that died,jumping from the 6th floor?You'd be damned.
Suzzy,had her matrimonial home @ Ikoyi.At first i wanted to believe she kept a flat at 1004 flats cos of the proximity to her club . . .
This looks like a well planned out double murders.Suzzy stabbed to death,male company thrown down

Too much CSI, witnesses say they heard screams and broke down the door, oga Jack Bauer and then d dude jumped to get way from them

1 Like

Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by favouredjb(f): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2012
never knew she was married
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by ifyalways(f): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2012
^She was.Married with a child.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by Ndubuisipaul1: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
ocheejemb:

Wande Coals loud music prevented a neigbour from hearing her scream, Sorry but how does that concern Wande Coal!!!!He should stop hitting all those high notes in his songs because people might get killed while listening to it or,

for this comment I just know that you are a bastard.

So you don't know what noise pollution is ? and u don't even care that human life was involved . infact your father there.
very soon someone will murder you with knife
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by ocheejemb: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Just seeing this six months later, but I gotta ask you, Ndubuisi Paul, is everything ok?

Who leaves such a comment on a 6-year old thread, wishing death on a complete stranger and bringing thier old innocent father into it? Some said Wande Coal needed to come and clear the air on the murder/suicide since it was his music that was playing in the background, and I simply asked how in the world it directly concerns Wande Coal.

Hope you are good though, you sounded really stressed. Hope whatever was disturbing your life back then, and encouraging you to act like a maniac online has been resolved and you are in a better place mentally right now.

Ndubuisipaul1:

for this comment I just know that you are a bastard.

So you don't know what noise pollution is ? and u don't even care that human life was involved . infact your father there.
very soon someone will murder you with knife

1 Like

Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
ocheejemb:
Just seeing this six months later, but I gotta ask you, Ndubuisi Paul, is everything ok?

Who leaves such a comment on a 6-year old thread, wishing death on a complete stranger and bringing thier old innocent father into it? Some said Wande Coal needed to come and clear the air on the murder/suicide since it was his music that was playing in the background, and I simply asked how in the world it directly concerns Wande Coal.

Hope you are good though, you sounded really stressed. Hope whatever was disturbing your life back then, and encouraging you to act like a maniac online has been resolved and you are in a better place mentally right now.

I don't know what the trend was all about any more.
Re: Susy Q Killed In Murder/suicide At 1004 Flats In Vi. by flemsy15(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
nothing person no go hear for dis country, real life story sounding like a tale in Hollywood movies.
RIP to her

(1) (Reply)

15 Houses Burnt As Tiv, Jukun Clash In Makurdi / Police Can’t Be Everywhere – IGP, Mohammed Adamu / Lagos Police Command Arrest Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.