Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue (1290 Views)

Russia Student Visa Issue / Us Visa Issue,help Needed / Help With Schegen Visa Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue by omonjerry: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
I apply for Germany visa last years i was refused now i wanted to visit France this years but someone in France embassy is telling me that they will reject me visa again in France embassy in Abuja that i should go to France embassy in another west African country to get my visa is it possible?
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue by Vicjustice: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2012
omonjerry:

I apply for Germany visa last years i was refused now i wanted to visit France this years but someone in France embassy  is telling me that they will reject me visa again in France embassy in Abuja that i should go to France embassy in another west African country to get my visa is it possible?
   Something doesn't seem right here. Who is the "someone in France embassy" that advised that?
   By the way, if your intention is to avoid the detection of some foul acts, you would still be found out even if you go to India to apply for it.
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue by chelseabmw(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2012
vicj2000 was ur name derived from Vicjustice
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue by Vicjustice: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2012
chelseabmw:

vicj2000 was ur name derived from Vicjustice
Please, explain
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue by chelseabmw(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2012
He copied ur name

(1) (Reply)

Fully Loaded Brt Bus Plunges Into Lagoon / Exodus: The Movement Of British-born Nigerians…back To Nigeria / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.