Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,438 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla (2381 Views)

Toyota Camry Vs Toyota Avalon: Your Preference And Why? / Help! My Car Is Overheating (Nissan Maxima 2000) / 2007 Honda Eod Vs. Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla by ijigbamigb(m): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2012
PLEASE SOMEONE ADVICE ME, I AM ABOUT TO SELL MY TOYOTA COROLLA 2004 LE FOR 1.2 TO BUY A NISSAN MAXIMA 2004 SE, (Dagrin), FOR 1.6M

IS IT A NICE MOVE, AS I HAVE BEEN EYING THE CAR FOR A WHILE NOW, Its SIZE IS MY TASTE BUT AM SCARED SO AS NOT TO REGRET LATER,
Re: Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla by SpaceAngel: 7:10am On Feb 12, 2012
Maxima 04 is a 3.5 ve engine while corola is a 1.6 or 8, 4 cylinder engine and you know the implication, fuel consumption is much much higher.

The transmission of 04 if not well  looked after can be messy be careful when buying and i would prefer you buying tokumbo and not naija used unless you know the car history. I advice you buy 07/08 model.

You have to take care of the machine like a second wife, service when due, don't do manage, manage else you are on your own.  Don't ignore any light that pops up on the dash board, and don't give to any roadside mechanic too. Maxima is a nice  machine but you have to be careful, i only drive maxima myself.  And one last thing, it does not like flooded areas, plenty sensors are in the vehicle, the suspension is also alergic to bad roads .  Didn't mean to scare you grin grin,
Re: Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla by tunjiano: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2012
Toyota is more,reliable and stronger dan Maxima.
Re: Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla by ucever(m): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2012
Is like u hv financial power to play around with, I used maxima so call dagrin, sold Camry 02 to get it, am regreting it now, pls let me buy ur Corolla but will have to see the car cos ur price is sure on the high side, I can sale dagrin for U, 04, Auto, millege is 82k, black color, leather seat for U less than what U want U want to buy, re u buying direct toks or Nigerian Used, holla back
Re: Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla by Wylout: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
ucever:

Is like u hv financial power to play around with, I used maxima so call dagrin, sold Camry 02 to get it, am regreting it now, pls let me buy ur Corolla but will have to see the car cos ur price is sure on the high side, I can sale dagrin for U, 04, Auto, millege is 82k, black color, leather seat for U less than what U want U want to buy, re u buying direct toks or Nigerian Used, holla back

How much is your maxima? Is it a 4speed or 5speed auto? post pics here
Re: Nissan Maxima Vs Toyota Corolla by ijigbamigb(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
SpaceAngel:

Maxima 04 is a 3.5 ve engine while corola is a 1.6 or 8, 4 cylinder engine and you know the implication, fuel consumption is much much higher.

The transmission of 04 if not well  looked after can be messy be careful when buying and i would prefer you buying tokumbo and not naija used unless you know the car history. I advice you buy 07/08 model.

You have to take care of the machine like a second wife, service when due, don't do manage, manage else you are on your own.  Don't ignore any light that pops up on the dash board, and don't give to any roadside mechanic too. Maxima is a nice  machine but you have to be careful, i only drive maxima myself.  And one last thing, it does not like flooded areas, plenty sensors are in the vehicle, the suspension is also alergic to bad roads .  Didn't mean to scare you grin grin,
  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked its like Maxima is more fragile ooo cus I drive my Corolla like am in a Grand Theft Auto Game, I no dey pity am at all and I am kinda rough so i think I better RUN away from the idea of changing from a Toyota Corolla to Nissan Maxima (though ojukokoro no wan make i comot eyes). Thanks for the advice, cus you just saved my soul,

(1) (Reply)

The Honda Curse / What Do You Think About Chevrolet Cruze / Nigerian Girls And FRONT SEATS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.