Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Invite You To See Emeka - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Invite You To See Emeka (959 Views)

When You Finally Catch The Person Who Always Invite You To Play Candy Crush! / Akpors And Emeka : Please Control Your Laugh O / Emeka's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Invite You To See Emeka by yemmyma: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2012
Emeka told his Oga at the shop to wait at the gate and pick him up after his Commerce exam at the Commercial Secondary school where he was registered.

He was given Commerce Exam question paper and the only question he could answer was question number 3 and it says:
''Differentiate between a Warehouse and a Shop.''(20marks)

After much thinking he smiled and wrote his answer:
Warehouse is at Ojota while shop is at Alaba.
Then he submitted his paper and went to meet his Oga at the gate.

Oga : Emeka , how did it go?

Emeka: It was so simple Oga, question number three says: Differentiate between a Warehouse and a Shop.

Oga : And what did you write ?

Emeka: Well I wrote that warehouse is at Ojota while shop Is at Alaba.

Oga : So is that all you wrote ?

Ebuka : Yes .

Oga : Common go back and put the phone numbers and Complete address, stupid boy! That's how you lose customers, idiot!!!
Re: I Invite You To See Emeka by Ferya(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
I done die!!!!!!!!! Very funny! I can't stop laughinggggg grin grin grin lol!
Re: I Invite You To See Emeka by jpilata(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
U tried.Very funny
Re: I Invite You To See Emeka by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
Superb joke. . .
Re: I Invite You To See Emeka by sutoboy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
seen!

Old but still funny anyway!

(1) (Reply)

Shop Lingerie / Guys / Dani1luv's Birth Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.