Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? (9778 Views)

Poll: Did You?

I Met HIm Here: 50% (9 votes)
I Met Her Here: 50% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

See What A Girl Replied Her Ex Who Asked The Difference Btw Him&her Current Boyf / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
just wondering if any body has ever met a girl/guy through nairaland either through business trasaction they did on NL or through chatting on NL.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
raisin hands
m guilty
giggles
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
dyt did you meet your bf or husband on nairaland? tell us about it
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
husband ke?
Nt yet
so wat do u wanna know?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
you met him on NL right?so in which section.and what lead to the likeness as we all know this is a faceless forum
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Odunnu: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2012
Who made NL a faceless forum?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
Odunnu:

Who made NL a faceless forum?
i thought i would see ur pics wen i click ur username but no i dint. BTW how many people have pic (if thats their real pic ) on nairaland?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
section ke?
He s everywhere jor
seriously i still ask mysef ow d heck he borrowed my hrt
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2012
Dyt:

section ke?
~~He s everywhere jor~~
seriously i still ask mysef ow d heck he borrowed my hrt
dont think you want to say anything about it.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
i met him ryt on dis board, nt a regular poster ere tho
u want 2 know his name abi?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by WebSurfer(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
how can you meet such here when there are so much fakes
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
Dyt:

i met him ryt on dis board, nt a regular poster ere tho
u want 2 know his name abi?
no i dont intend knowing his name. what i want to know is was it through business trasaction or the way he wrote his point down or he just ask u for ur number after chatting and you gave it to him or he probably gave you his FB page to check him out and get his detail. I believe you now know wat i want
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Ozegbe(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
WebSurfer:

how can you meet such here when there are so much fakes
my reason for creating this thread
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
Muki and seun met each other here. cheesy
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
ofcourse
u get 2 chat n its starts buildin frm dere
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by WebSurfer(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^^^
these girls!! looks so fake to me, Pretenders
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
wen u dont feel real so wat wld u expect of odas?
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by WebSurfer(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
Dyt:

wen u dont feel real so wat wld u expect of odas?
thats not true, am an example of a Realist in NL
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Dyt(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2012
wonderin y u ll assume anoda s nt real den
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by MrsChima1(f): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
I am waiting on Jaybee and Koyoke.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
Dyt quit claiming me as bf we are only Bleep mates. We Bleep only whenever I visit Nigeria
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Chnges(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2012
^lol

@topic; yes grin grin grin
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Goldieluks: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
REALITY101:

Dyt quit claiming me as bf we are only bleep mates. We bleep only whenever I visit Nigeria

# falls down from hot water bottle# grin grin
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Chnges(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
My partner has just commented grin grin grin *blushing* holypoo, can't bliv it!!
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
Goldie how bout fall on my dixck.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by chelseabmw(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2012
i saw someone i really loved but she is just to full of herself,so i decided to decline so that she wouldn't make me look like her other toasters here on NL. . . To me,just be you myself n do your thing cos they(ladies) don't worth your attention
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by citous(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2012
The chances of meeting on here and hooking up is very slim. This site's setup promotes false life and there are a whole lotta jokers that derail even the best intentioned topics.
I tried once to get something going but the factors fighting the slim chance are too numerous for any thing to hold. The idea of taking anyone serious when the chances of that person being fake is just overwhelming.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by badmrkt(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2012
cito us:

The chances of meeting on here and hooking up is very slim. This site's setup promotes false life and there are a whole lotta jokers that derail even the best intentioned topics.
I tried once to get something going but the factors fighting the slim chance are too numerous for any thing to hold. The idea of taking anyone serious when the chances of that person being fake is just overwhelming.
spot on bro.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by slimyem: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2012
never met anyone on here and not planning to!
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by DAY12(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2012
REALITY101:

Goldie how bout fall on my dixck.
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2012
Nairaland Babes no fine jor angry, Old Ugly women
Re: Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? by ajadek(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2012
I meet a bussines partner and we are doing very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos / “I Can Swallow My Baby Cum Anywhere Anytime” 20 Year Old Lady Boasts / See what his p*nis now looks like, after m^sturbating for 10yrs (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.