Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help:i Am Val-less - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:i Am Val-less (6097 Views)

Nominate A Mr Val And Miss Val Romanceland 2016! / I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:i Am Val-less by suogal(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2012
Valentine is just 2days away and i am yet to have a potential valie.i ve attached my pix.if are interested;apply or send a mail to my box

Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Goldieluks: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
So you'd feel comfortable chatting online with a stranger or dating a stranger on val's day?? Wth is wrong with people these days? I reckon your a joker of some sort. undecided
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by IZUKWU(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
Baby , am also valless . Don't mind goldie, so what do you have in mind.i am applying.
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2012
@OP
why would you expect a VAL if you aint VAL-WORTHY? lol, or is it by force? you couldnt attract anyone all yr long and now you are stressing because 14feb is around the corner. i would suggest you work on yourself so that you could get a man for the WHOLE YR, rather than just a few days in February.

if you'd only KNEW what val represent (appreciation of your LOVED ones), then you would understand that you wont love whoever you would find and therefore spending time with them would be a waste of your time (and his).
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Killz3(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2012
suogal:

Valentine is just 2days away and i am yet to have a potential valie.i ve attached my pix.if are interested;apply or send a mail to my box
. . .And you felt you can open a thread, post your pics and the valies will start trooping in? You are a what? A FOOL! Not only are you Val-less, you are reckless, jobless, clueless and senseless. . . - 1000!

Epic classical FAIL!
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by born2boink(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

So you'd feel comfortable chatting online with a stranger or dating a stranger on val's day?? Wth is wrong with people these days? I reckon your a joker of some sort. undecided
you don't want to Bleep and someone is trying to volunteer, you trying to pull her back, what is wrong with people living in the world. . Abeg no dey spoil job for here
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:24am On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .And you felt you can open a thread, post your pics and the valies will start trooping in? You are a what? A FOOL! Not only are you Val-less, you are reckless, jobless, clueless and senseless. . . - 1000!

Epic classical FAIL!

Guy, dat was too harsh, haba!
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Killz3(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2012
Harsh? Are you kidding me?
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:44am On Feb 13, 2012
Yeah, harsh! U should av just said she was discombobulated grin
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 13, 2012
Leave this Person Alone. . .LEAVE HER ALONE!!!  angry angry

The poster created an Ad, if you ain't interested. . .move on.   angry

@OP Don't fail to include one more Ad in the other sections too. May the lord help you.  undecided

LMFAO.  grin
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Killz3(m): 1:56am On Feb 13, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Yeah, harsh! U should av just said she was discombobulated grin
That would have been the "harshestest" grin I'd have diagrammatically explained why her discombobulation is pathetically traumatic! Make she manage that one first! wink
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Goldieluks: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2012
born2fuck:

you don't want to bleep and someone is trying to volunteer, you trying to pull her back, what is wrong with people living in the world. . Abeg no dey spoil job for here
grin grin grin
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Konnektions146(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2012
am val`less too,

@op, apply wit yur stats and yu get approval within minutes
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2012
I am val-less too i will be happy to be ur val mate
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by cynthiafred67(f): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2012
*Smh* Valentine fever
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by suogal(f): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2012
@Ogidi olu,discombulated means to throw someone into confusion,i guess i did dat to you.
@those wishing to apply,you must be ready to spend some good cash and be in Benin.
@those quering my thread,u guys are just haters;haters stop hating.
my mail is suogal2k11@yahoo.**.**
i can see my pix wasnt uploaded,sori 4 dat

Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Konnektions146(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
i asked yu to apply not the other way round
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
saw the pix and jumps off a 4 storey buildinng
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by mxxpunkxx: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
@OP

PM me, if ur available balance is nothin less than 25M
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by babaowo: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
@op very beautifull pix indeed but by the way why did you resemble Goldieluks like this Are you twins with goldieluks
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by eghost247(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
orishirishi
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Killz3(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
@op very beautifull pix indeed but [size=15pt]by the way why did you resemble Goldieluks like this Are you twins with goldieluks[/size]
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by eghost247(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
una nor go kill person
** falls on the ground and keeps laughing **
grin cheesy
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by bakila: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
@poster you are suffering from overtoofinelococus thats why nobody has the confidence to ask you out before now.
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by 1Dray(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hmmm. . .  Ds is d most beautifoolest chick in NL history. PM me nd lets see hw it goes. . .
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by bekay911(f): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
R u miss king kong? shocked
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Mucokey(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
Only val-less, wat abt valu-eless
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by Akwasi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
suogal:

@Ogidi olu,discombulated means to throw someone into confusion,i guess i did dat to you.
@those wishing to apply,you must be ready to spend some good cash and be in Benin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by mpmp: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
suogal:

Is this a real human picture or Photoshop?

I mean, is this really you? telling the world that you are valless?
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by doctimothy: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2012
Did she say Val-less? She must have meant fine-less cheesy
Re: Help:i Am Val-less by ARareGem(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
What are y'all waiting for?? Start applying! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Are These True About Yoruba Boys? / Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.