Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? (994 Views)

Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate / Cashing Of Third-party Cheques Above N150,000 Stops Today / I Have Problem Depositing My Google Adsense Cheque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
Since Google Adsense Team refused to listen to our plea to be included in Western Union Money Transfer payment method, I have finally decided to unhold my payments, so I am expecting my first Google Adsense cheque this month, and it worths more than a thousand D, so please fellow Adsense publishers, what are the procedures of cashing out the Google Adsense cheque here in Lagos Nigeria, when it finally arrives this month?

Please, I need a practical and realistic breakdown from those who had been cashing out their Google Adsense cheques here in Lagos. Again, I learnt it can only be cashed out at Citi Bank, please enlighten me on the processes, and the charges or fees (if any). Thanks guys.
Re: What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? by kelao: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2012
All you need to do is go your bank and open a dorm account.
Once you meet the requirements and the account is opened,
then you can deposit the check.

Since adsense is in euros,tell the bank you need a euro based
Domiciliary.

cheers mate
Re: What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2012
Please have you cashed out a Google Adsense cheque here in Nigeria like this before? I don't want to do a mistake please, advice me well. Because i learnt from adsense forum that its only citi bank that pays adsense cheque in nigeria, and what are the charges or fees, if you have a first class info on that, pls disclose, and pls let other guys who had been cashing out their adsense cheques here in Nigeria help me with the procedures, so i can start to get myself prepared ahead, thanks, your help is highly needed, thanks
Re: What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? by Antiscam1: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
pls post ur blog or websute where u made $1000 in as ur first adsense earning.
Re: What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
I was at citi bank branch at Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos today, and the customer care told me they haven't handled an Adsense Cheque before, please guys, does it mean i'm the only guy that is doing this for the very first time here in Nigeria? Please and please, Seun and co. I know quite well that you guys must have been cashing out your adsense cheque here, please help me before this cheque lands next two weeks,

I have so many blogs, but my most popular and most resourceful is this: check back next time read my relationship articles, and some other how to's, they are my highest earning topics, I do earn 5 euros or more per day some times, 2 or less, but always above 5 euros daily earnings, and I also have an ebook at lulu.com, I hope I answered your question?
Re: What Are The Processes Of Cashing Out A Google Adsense Cheque In Nigeria? by Sirdayor(m): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2012
I have a mentor who uses gtbank dom a/c to cash her adsence check, though it take some days for d check to get cleared. Why not walkup to some of these banks for more info.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pay For Facebook Advert / My Broke Story. / Maliyo Games: A Farmville For Africa - BBC Future Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.