Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone (8281 Views)

I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? / How To Spend Valentine's Day On A Budget / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Eltonluigi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
Another name for Valentine’s Day is S.A.D (Singles Awareness Day) Learn how not to let this commercial holiday get you down.

Take a deep breathe and realize that you are not alone in this situation. There are plenty of singles out there that feel the same way you do.

Realize that this is just a commercial holiday that some companies make billions on your love for someone else. Remember “Love Don't Cost A Thing” by J Lo. You can also be happy that you're saving yourself some money especially in these bad economic times.

Remember that there is always LOVE in your life even if it doesn't come from that special someone. You have your family your friends, and if you have a pet. If you don't have one this would be the best time to go out and adopt a puppy, who could really use the love more than a special someone.

If all else fails; Rent or go to a movie, preferably one in which at least one of the prospective love interests gets killed off near the beginning. (James Bond films are great for this.) or call a single friend of yours and head out to the bars. They will be filled with people just like you and you can get drunk and have a good time with all those people and celebrate!!!
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2012
Now this valentine thing is getting out of hand, too bad no holiday for workers, valentine ke, valuetime ni
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Eltonluigi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^^ I guess you are single, just follow the steps above I bet is gonna be fun.:-)
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2012
This is the best thread on valentines day so far. LOL grin
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
Eltonluigi:

^^^^ I guess you are single, just follow the steps above I bet is gonna be fun.:-)

Single my ass is not the problem, what i mean is u people are taking valentine of a thing too serious
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by aginamuk: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
Eltonluigi:

Another name for Valentine’s Day is S.A.D (Singles Awareness Day) Learn how not to let this commercial holiday get you down.

Take a deep breathe and realize that you are not alone in this situation. There are plenty of singles out there that feel the same way you do.

Realize that this is just a commercial holiday that some companies make billions on your love for someone else. Remember “Love Don't Cost A Thing” by J Lo. You can also be happy that you're saving yourself some money especially in these bad economic times.

Remember that there is always LOVE in your life even if it doesn't come from that special someone. You have your family your friends, and if you have a pet. If you don't have one this would be the best time to go out and adopt a puppy, who could really use the love more than a special someone.

If all else fails; Rent or go to a movie, preferably one in which at least one of the prospective love interests gets killed off near the beginning. (James Bond films are great for this.) or call a single friend of yours and head out to the bars. They will be filled with people just like you and you can get drunk and have a good time with all those people and celebrate!!!

When did song titles/lyrics become a standard of living? Or when did J.Lopez (with 3 or so failed marriages) become an authority in matters of love
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by HotieTima(f): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by charlsecy4(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2012
Being single is not a problem, loneliness is.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by kristiansmart: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
I agree with you.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by eghost247(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahah cracking me up
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by babaowo: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
you are on your own!!!
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by IZUKWU(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
I suppose that on that day , after work and dinner, i will hit the club and dance away some calories. Dancing is another form of exercise.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
aginamuk:

When did song titles/lyrics become a standard of living? Or when did J.Lopez (with 3 or so failed marriages) become an authority in matters of love
He said remember the song, not d singer + it's only a joke. Dont take things too seriously jor.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by WebSurfer(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ‎​​​ another thread on Valentine, this is getting out of hand
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Eltonluigi(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

He said remember the song, not d singer + it's only a joke. Dont take things too seriously jor.
Thank You!
odiaero:

Single my Bottom is not the problem, what i mean is u people are taking valentine of a thing too serious
You got a problem with that?? Stick to the program!
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by bulksms247(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2012
I love this post.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2012
The no. 4 option is hilarious. =))º°˚˚˚°ºНAĦAНAº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2012
Eltonluigi:

Thank You!You got a problem with that?? Stick to the program!

I go burst ur head now
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by snthesis(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
Val fell on a perfect day dis yr- work all day, champions league football in d evening- perfect alibis grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by nikky5(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Skanas(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
wel op is ryt---go single on dat day,stick 2 d program---aftawards u couple up again hehehehehehe
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Tolulop001(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
Eltonluigi:

Remember that there is always LOVE in your life even if it doesn't come from that special someone. You have your family your friends, and if you have a pet. If you don't have one this would be the best time to go out and adopt a pupp[/b]y, who could really use the love more than a special someone.

If all else fails; Rent or go to a movie,[b] preferably one in which at least one of the prospective love interests gets killed off near the beginning
. (James Bond films are great for this.) or call a single friend of yours and head out to the bars. They will be filled with people just like you and you can get drunk and have a good time with all those people and celebrate!!!

you got me cracking at bolded! Carry go jor!

1 Like

Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by jspac(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2012
And stay away from porл.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by MrsChima1(f): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2012
Do what you always do before and after February 14th, live your life. Simple.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by roqchiq(f): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
i've got one more thing you can do, Be like most of us, work your ass off all day,then beg for overtime and work all night, untill the only energy you have left can get you home and straight to bed, trust me by d time you wake up, you would have totally missed the ''annoying day''.

P.S: i don't believe i valetine day,its a total waste of time.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by TroyJay(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
This thread is Pointless! If you want to spend a day alone, spend it alone! You've forgotten what it means to be alone? Tips for being alone? This is serious. Shake My Head!

1 Like

Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by tpia5: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
^True talk.

Its just a day like any other day for goodness sake.

The winners here are the companies marketing valentine's day stuff, not the suckers taken in by it.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by promire2004(f): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Do what you always do before and after February 14th, live your life.  Simple. 
[/quote/: madam, u're sooo on point. Pls tell them oh!
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by tpia5: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2012
Btw @ troyjay

you sound like an old user with a new id.

What's your previous moniker, or the one you were known by.

I wouldnt want to mistakenly be quoting someone i wouldnt normally interact with due to too much friction.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by JayKid1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
If you don't have one this would be the best time to go out and adopt a puppy, who could really use the love more than a special someone.
He He He, so u'll be practicing PUPPY LOVE grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.