Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone (8280 Views)

I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? / How To Spend Valentine's Day On A Budget / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2012
Everyday of my life has been valentine. Feb 14 is just one of the 365
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Haywire99(m): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2012
why shouting valentine everyday,, after the valentine everybody we be quite.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2012
Ladies, if you wanna spend valentine alone then go get a V-i-b-r-a-t-o-r (Gadget? LMAO) or a dummy prick.

Guys go get soap, preferably cream like baby pears.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Mucokey(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2012
just be happy, self-happy
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Killz3(m): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2012
This thread is as dumb as the person that invented Valentines Day. . . Smh! undecided
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Eltonluigi(m): 7:53am On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

This thread is as dumb as the person that invented Valentines Day. . . Smh! undecided
Dude take a deep breath and relax, why yu mad?
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2012
stay with your facebook, google+, twitter e.t.c then you are not celebrating alone but with the world
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Angelamin: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2012
have fun with friends, bars,drinks , grin
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Sike(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

Haba! Maka Why now?
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by tpia5: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2012
stay with your facebook, google+, twitter, nl, e.t.c then you are not celebrating alone but with the world

true that.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by frescot: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
please i need a girl that will love me with everything that she has and with all that is in her a girl with a vision ambition dreams and a very good purpose in life check me out on Facebook by my email address davidfavour74@yahoo.com a very beautiful intelligent rich girl or mama,
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by vescucci(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2012
Valentine's day. Fly across time zones skillfully so that you miss it totally. Purrrfect.

Or you could just off yourself
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

Some people just have no sense of humour, I wonder what your face looks like when you c.u.m.-prolly put on your poker face. Damn!
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by cynthiafred67(f): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
Why will I need tips on spending a day alone?

drinking and getting drunk really?? Unless u are jobless so u won't be going to work the next day. . .
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Killz3(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2012
fresh_dude:

Some people just have no sense of humour, I wonder what your face looks like when you c.u.m.-prolly put on your poker face. Damn!
Keep wondering then!

Thread remains dumb! Now shoot me.
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by mykali(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
H$LBroker:

stay with your facebook, google+, twitter e.t.c then you are not celebrating alone but with the world
so true

~Killz~:

Keep wondering then!

try it yourself. . .its fun grin
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
~Killz~:

Keep wondering then!

I just might. tongue
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by Agybabe(f): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2012
Not that there isn't gonna be time for the celebration but I just want to be left alone that day.

No val for me and I am more than happy!
Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by REDBULL1(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2012
I go with d last one. My galfriend is sick. So, i'm pretty much single 2day. I'm hitting d neighborhood watering spot. Today, I'll either get drunk or i'll get VERY drunk!

1 Like

Re: How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone by BettyMoore: 1:52am On Dec 28, 2012
Another valentine is coming round the corner. Easy go to naijafunshop dot com and pick up one for your self or a gift for your ex

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Most Endowed Model On Instagram (photos) / Do Cute Girls Avoid Cute Guys? / Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.