Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why You Need To Get A Website For Your Business/company/organiztion - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Why You Need To Get A Website For Your Business/company/organiztion (816 Views)

Website Design For Your Business/company/brand/product N5000 Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Get A Website For Your Business/company/organiztion by guru01(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
You can now get a website to run your business successfully online at an affordable rate.
if you are an individual or corporate body, we focus on making you business more success and the way you can beat you competitor effectively now is to get a functional website to communicate with you clients, so them that you can be where they are always.
Most people don't know that a complete website can do their business 90% effectively without their presence.

WHY YOUR COMPANY NEEDS A WEB
PRESENCE

I will like to tell you more about how getting  website can assist your business growth, enhance your relationship
with your client, increase sales, offer convince, improve credibility, and more.
You probably know some businesses who are doing phenomenally well without a website. I do, too. But I often
wonder how much better they could be doing if they took the time to invest in one. And when I say “website”, I
don’t mean an electronic version of that  brochure they’ve been handing out for the past 10 years. I mean a
legitimate, well-thought-out site that is designed to inform, engage and convert audience to prospect.
Here are just a few benefits that come along with creating a usable website for your business. Let me know why
you think it is (or isn’t) important for a company to have a website in 2012.

• YOU STOP BEING INVISIBLE:
I’m not trying to be flippant, but by creating a website you stop being invisible to the people trying to find
you online. More and more time, I have tried to locate your business online but no avail rather I see some other
competitor website, imagine how many people have done similar search on the product you sell. They’re typing
their problems or needs into the search engine of their choice and are researching the companies that appear for
those queries. If you don’t have a Web presence, there’s no chance of you showing up and you never even enter
into their thought process. In 2012, you can’t afford to be invisible.

• YOU CAN CREATE ANOTHER SALES TOOLS:
A website is a powerful sales tool and one that allows you to address your customers’ concerns, give them
the information they need to make a decision and create compelling calls to action. Sure, you can keep placing ads
in the Yellow Pages, Magazines, News Papers, Posters, Handbills and hope that word-of-mouth generates on its
own…or you can build something that inspires it to happen. Your website is your home turf where people can go
to seek out trusted information about your company and engage with you on a more personal level. Use it to build
confidence in your brand and to give customers important buying information (and incentives). A website is not
just a medium for representation of your company; it is a form of media from which everybody can acquire
information. You can use this media to sell advertising space to other businesses.

• FAR CHEAPER AND MORE FLEXIBLE THAN PRINT ADVERTISING:
The Internet is extremely different from print advertising in that space is cheap, your advertisement is
accessible for a longer period of time, the content can be changed without having to ask someone to do it for you
(if you use a content management system) and you can potentially reach a wider audience.  This is not to say that
you should not use other forms of advertising at all. You can use it to entice people to visit your website and find
out about your company and potentially open two-way communication between the potential customer and a
sales person. The Internet has allowed businesses to  break through the geographical barriers and become
accessible, virtually, from any country in the world by a potential customer that has Internet access.

• YOU BUILD AUTHORITY:
Though the Web has been around for some time, it’s true that you didn’t always need a website to find
your audience. It was a lot easier to market via Handbills, Posters and local word-of-mouth. However, today your
website and your social presence are the factors that customers are looking for when they research a business.
They want to know that you’re stable enough to have a dedicated Web presence. That you’ll be around tomorrow
should something go wrong. That they can get a hold of you when they need to(in case they are far away from
home). By creating a website, you set up shop on the Internet and show customers that this is where they can
come to find information about you, to read articles that you’ve written and to learn more about your company.
All of these things build authority. Without a website, you’re at a huge disadvantage as a business owner trying to
speak to your customers.

• ENABLE YOU TO BUILD AN EMAIL/SMS LIST FOR FUTURE MARKETING:
Even if you hate the Web, you probably still like email/SMS.  You can collect email addresses or phone
numbers from your customers by hand so that you can keep them up to date on what’s happening in-store.
Having a website allows you to do all of that better because it makes it easier, faster and provides even more
incentive for someone to sign up. Create a site that users can trust and then use it to build your email/sms list.
Along with your website, that list just may end up being one of your strongest sales tools.

• OFFER CONVENIENCE:
It is far more convenient for a  person to research a product on the Internet than it is to get in a car, :drive
somewhere and look for or ask someone for information on a product. Also, a potential customer won t have to
judge a call centre agent to determine whether he/she has their best interests in mind, or just wants to make a
sale.  The potential customer can visit your website whenever they like in their own privacy and comfort, without
the stresses and distractions that exist in the real world.  Your website is a self-service medium, for example:
instead of having to wait in a long  traffic to pay  buy a phone or other commodities, you can now do it
electronically through the website. By offering convenience, a point of reference and that touch of individualized
customer service, you ultimately add value to your offering and your customers experience a higher level of
satisfaction. Your website can add value in other ways too, by featuring tips, advice and general interest content
you can entertain your customers with. This will also help them remember you better.

Finally, there is more a website can do for you business than you can ever imagine. I will also want you to
know that we can design & develop a good looking website that speaks of your business more without your presence.
You can contact us through email: contact-us@centurymegasystem.com/josiahaccounts@gmail.com or call me on 08095527642, 08024496403
for a more details on what we can do for your company.
Thank you for reading up to this extent, look forward to a better business success ahead.
Re: Why You Need To Get A Website For Your Business/company/organiztion by guru01(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2012
This is a very good article for all automobile businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Domain And Host Your First Website Free: Easter Special / 6 Years Instagram Account For Sale (1.1k Followers / Let Design Your Blog For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.