Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month (9335 Views)

Make 30%-50% Profit Monthly On Forex Without Trading / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by okojie2000: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
Need business ideas on investment that can yield 50% at the end of the month
thks
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by ayodele123(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
Are you not too greedy?
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by Businesstools(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2012
It's very possible in a service business but not likely in a buying and selling or manufacturing business,except where there is a drastic economical,political,climatic or technological change in the business environment.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by traeces(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
If u find, be sure d associated risks of loosing Ur capital will be as much if not more.
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by page9(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
Someone ask if okojie is not greedy!
Well I think greed is an understatement.

Currently, bank lending rate in western world is about 1% per annum and you are looking for 50% per month!

People who look for impossible gains always end up with incredible losses!

Be wise, tame your greed before it's too late
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by sellydion: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
My friend it a good way to think. And it is possible. Only do not go into gambling or risk investment.
The only thing I can not do is to think for you. Keep thinking until you struck the gold.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by DonSegmond(m): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2012
There are very few businesses that yield such margin. As someone mentioned, you will have to get into the service sector, but my dear friend. If you really have to ask this question, then I can assure you, that you will not be seeing returns of 50% anytime soon. Your motivating factor is money and that is the quickest way to fail.

Want to make money? HELP PEOPLE. You must help people. Only when you figure out to help other's meet their needs can you see money. Why would anyone spend their money on your product or service? One reason. You are providing value and meeting their needs. The more you can help them, the more you are likely to make money. Increasing your margins will then be all about scale, and figuring out how to run lean.

If you don't go the service route, and decide to sell products. You must manufacture and wholesale, or you must have exclusive import license for a cheap product that you can more double the cost. It's easy to buy a N10 product and sell it for N30, especially if you are the only one selling it. Likewise easy to spend N10 and make it, then sell for N30. However, it will be very difficult for you to buy a N1,000,000 and double your money on it.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by okojie2000: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2012
Thks so far
Also got hold of an Idea of buying Gold Stones in the Northwestern part of our country and selling it to Goldsmiths in Lagos.
The yield is said to be @ least 50%.Hw true is this,is anyone engage in this business.
Do inbox me ohhh:
okojie_linda@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by TheBuilder: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
This is the mindset that get people scammed.
Wrong motive, too much money consciousness, short terminism in business goals, unrealistic profit target.
Rather than looking for business that will give you 50% in one month, look for a business that give you a legacy in the medium to long term. Life is not about how much money you can make within the shortest period of time. You have a long time more to live. Why the rush?
Best of luck
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by goldfx2: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
the only business that will give you 50% return in one month is PDP POLITICS IN NIGERIA.

what matters most in any business is if you are making profits even if 1% on top every month u will be surprise that at the end of the year u must have double your money. mind you its easier to do a business with N20,000 and double it in a month than to use N2,000,000 and expect to double it in a months.

thats why big banks in US(wallstreet) will make just 10% in a year but thats amount to hundreds of million dollars or billions.

so oga please target small in short time u will be rich .
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by mkmyers45(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
goldfx2:

the only business that will give you 50% return in one month is PDP POLITICS IN NIGERIA.

what matters most in any business is if you are making profits even if 1% on top every month u will be surprise that at the end of the year u must have double your money. mind you its easier to do a business with N20,000 and double it in a month than to use N2,000,000 and expect to double it in a months.

thats why big banks in US(wallstreet) will make just 10% in a year but thats amount to hundreds of million dollars or billions.

so oga please target small in short time u will be rich .

Dont be so sure, Crude oil biz? Vessel freight? Scrap trading? , they are opportunities, just seek and you will find
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by debtech(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2012
You can make as much as that if you invest into forex trading business. You don't have to learn how to trade but you can invest with good traders and you get 25% within 14 days of investment, if you invest twice in a month then you make your 50% target for a month. Visit http://www.forextopsecret.com/2012/01/invest-and-get-between-10-to-25.html for more information.
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by bjdon: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2012
The kind of returns you are looking for are quite high indeed. As others have advised you, please moderate your expectations or you'll end up loosing a lot. I don't think there is any 'Normal' business that can yield you that return on a constant basis. If you can get Oil deals then maybe, but let's be honest what are you chances of getting that?
Online FX trading/spread betting can give you the returns you seek, but they are very risky and you can end up loosing quite a lot. If you want to go down that route, there are quite of lot FX traders here on NL who can give you advice and guidance.
Whatever you finally decide I wish you the very best of luck.
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by bolorunfem(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Invest into 2go.wall.fm and be getting a cummulative 50% which will be given to you in the next 12 months.

Minimum to invest is N100,000.

A begi, na which one be 2.go.wall.fm again oh shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Business Can Yield 50% Profit In A Month by pss: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
I noticed whenever someone request for advice on what business to do, some of us just discourage.

i think poster question is direct and simple

No, because i have not seen such business to yield 50% profit in a month
Yes, business 1 or business 2

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Air-freshener Production Business / How To Start And Run A Bookshop / Build A Business With Agro-produce Cheap Purchase From Source!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.