Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day (3203 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points / Prayer Points For Rccg February 2012 Fasting And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2012
Abeg make una join me cabash with the following prayer points for a wonderful valentines day oh grin

1) Anybody tryin to hug my partner seductively, catch fire.
2) Anyone planning to sit on his laps or she is planning it, be unseated by fire.
3) Any person, spirit or power that wants to collect money or expensive gifts from my partner, somersault and die.
4) Any strange woman/man that wants to put asunder what God has joined together, be shattered by fire.
5) Anyone sending romantic text message to my partner, be struck with romantism.
6) Evil kisses waiting for my partner, be consumed by fire.
7) You strange woman/ man, that wants to camp my partner all day, be encamped by fire
cool Anyone, planning a 'quickie' with my partner in d office, hotel or house on d 14th, be electrocuted.
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Goshen360(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2012
I can't stop laughing my sister. If na this kind prayer mfm dey really pray, am sorry to call them Christians.
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2012
poster, when will you change?
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by ONWARDBABA: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
tru my i will pray it so i dont praaaaaaaaaaay later
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2012
Acidosis:

poster, when will you change?

hey have a good laugh.
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by FXKing2012(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
. . .always trying to give churches and MOG bad name. REPENT!
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
FXKing2012:

. . .always trying to give churches and MOG bad name. REPENT!

oh oh hypocrite! even your fellow christians will view you in the same light considering that tithing thread you opened remember?
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by FXKing2012(m): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
diluminati:

oh oh hypocrite! even your fellow christians will view you in the same light considering that tithing thread you opened remember?
What is so hypocritical in that some of us believe tithes apply today and others dont. The important thing is we all belong to the church of Christ. Question is where do u belong?
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2012
eh eh where do i belong? what a question.
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by FXKing2012(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yes cos u are obviously out to attack Christians, churches and MOG. So again, where do u belong?
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by emofine2(f): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2012
Jokes aside I wonder why some alleged Christians pray for the untimely death of others - isn't that indirect murder? After all the scriptures say that whatever is imagined in the heart qualifies as a sin committed whether executed or not so if one genuinely hopes to see the gruesome end of another individual, biblically speaking is such a person thus a murderer? undecided
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2012
emöfine:

Jokes aside I wonder why some alleged Christians pray for the untimely death of others - isn't that indirect murder? After all the scriptures say that whatever is imagined in the heart qualifies as a sin committed whether executed or not so if one genuinely hopes to see the gruesome end of another individual, biblically speaking is such a person thus a murderer? undecided

But this hypocrite fxking doesnt see anything in it. praying for another human being to die is ok with him. he is even the dude that said its ok for pastors to curse other people to die. what a christian!
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by FXKing2012(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

But this hypocrite fxking doesnt see anything in it. praying for another human being to die is ok with him. he is even the dude that said its ok for pastors to curse other people to die. what a christian!

Why would u distort facts to suit your purpose? This is really uncalled for! Never accuse a Christian falsely cos u will be made to answer for it.
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why would u distort facts to suit your purpose? This is really uncalled for! Never accuse a Christian falsely cos u will be made to answer for it.

what is uncalled for about my claim? I am right now coz you the one saying its right ofedepo should curse people to die and go crazy. If you support your pastor then you believe in that doctrine and so you uphold it. what the 4ck are you saying then?
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
Poster where did u get these so-called prayer points from? It is a joke becos no true Christian will pray these kind of prayer,and it is prolly an ignorant fanatic who compiled this "prayer points". That also dosen't mean u have to call the PPs "MFM Prayer points" becos no true MFM member will sanction this, so get ur facts right and stop spewing falsehood
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by FXKing2012(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2012
Ishilove:

Poster where did u get these so-called prayer points from? It is a joke becos no true Christian will pray these kind of prayer,and it is prolly an ignorant fanatic who compiled this "prayer points". That also dosen't mean u have to call the PPs "MFM Prayer points" becos no true MFM member will sanction this, so get ur facts right and stop spewing falsehood

Thank you very much. She keeps spreading falsehood about Christians and churches. I wonder what her mission is?
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by oladosu(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
The Lord will deliver you from ignorance.
Re: Mfm Prayer Points For Valentines Day by OmoAlata(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2013
I attend MFM but I still laughed at the OP's prayers - hilarious grin

May God forgive you Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of The Useless. / Is It A Sin For A Man To Have Sex With A Lady After Paying Only Her Bride Price? / Bishop Alfred Adewale Martins Is The New Archbishop Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.