Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. (1272 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. by udumevino(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2012
FAITH AMBASSADORS REVIVAL CAMPUS OUTREACH- (FARCO)

PRESENTS ;

UNICAL HOLY GHOST REVIVAL REVOLUTION.

THEME: WE SHALL EAT THE GOOD OF THE LAND
ISAIAH: 1:19
 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land

DATE: 2ND MARCH,2012.

VENUE: UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR.

Ministering: EVANGELIST UDUME VINCENT O

COME AND EXPERIENCE GODS IRRESISTIBLE POWER.
Re: Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. by crossman9(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2012
this sounds like a christ embassy but the bible talks about a great falling away from the faith and truth this will be caused by false teaching?
Re: Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. by Patsey: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
Universities are meant to be citadel of intellectualism, but Nigerians have turned it into the DEN of mediocrity where not-known-to-be-true religious claims trump critical thinking and rational autonomy.
Re: Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. by crossman9(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2012
This is church is spiritual oligarchy that is what I was trying to say and I was asking is this a post from Christ Embassy brain washing cult because it has all the hallmarks of one of their posts

Re: Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. by udumevino(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2012
THE MIND OF A MAN IS THE CENTRAL CONTROL VERVE OF THE HUMAN BEING. THEREFORE ,IF THE MIND IS IMPRISONED BY WHAT WE BELIEVE,THE MANIFESTATIONS HITHERTO WILL REFLECT CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CAPTOR i.e. OCCULT ACTIVITIES

JOIN FAITH AMBASSADORS REVIVAL CAMPUS OUTREACH- (FARCO)
AT
THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR

2ND MARCH,2012.

For an explosive

HOLY GHOST REVIVAL REVOLUTION of the SPIRIT, MIND,BODY AND SOUL through the workings and power of the HOLY SPIRIT.

THEME: WE SHALL EAT THE GOOD OF THE LAND
ISAIAH: 1:19
 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land

MINISTERING:EVANGELIST UDUME VINCENT ODOGBOR,
Re: Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2012
o,
na the minister sef dey post the advert, lmao
Re: Unical Holy Ghost Revival Revolution.2nd March,2012. by udumevino(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2012
JOIN,
FAITH AMBASSADORS REVIVAL CAMPUS OUTREACH- (FARCO)

FOR A SECOND CHANCE ENCOUNTER.

Tagged;

UNICAL HOLY GHOST REVIVAL REVOLUTION.

Theme: I SHALL EAT THE GOOD OF THE LAND.

VENUE: MALABO SQUARE
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR

2ND MARCH,2010.

TIME: 5PM

MINISTERING: EVANGELIST UDUME VINCENT O.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Is A Fraud - Musician Tee Mac / Pastor ‘waters’ His Congregants With His Semen Calling It ‘divine Milk’ / I Have A Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.