Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care (16318 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2012
NA wa oh . . . 3 whole weeks! The man must really be petty. undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

NA wa oh . . . 3 whole weeks! The man must really be petty. undecided
Very petty. And they both have deep issues. Anyway, na dem sabi, whatever works for them
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by mutter(f): 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
All these indirect apologies do not work with some men. You can use all the tactics but he would insist on an apology. This issue has gone on too long for some ass jiggling to function. We can make light of it but everyone knows that such a situation should not arise in a marriage.
When an african man stops eating his wife`s food he is speaking volumes and not being petty.
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
mutter:

All these indirect apologies do not work with some men. You can use all the tactics but he would insist on an apology. This issue has gone on too long for some Bottom jiggling to function. We can make light of it but everyone knows that such a situation should not arise in a marriage.
When an african man stops eating his wife`s food he is speaking volumes and not being petty.
He is being very petty abeg. What happened to his headship of the home? Is that honestly the best way to get his point accross? Why cant he talk with her and sort their issues out? why keep malice like some 9 year old? Malice for 3 weeks, haba. You cant please each other all the time, i offend my husband and vice versa but he will never condescend so low to keep malice with me for so long. If she did something so bad it is up to him as the head to look for a way to slove the situation not carry on like some spoilt 9 year old.
Being a husband is plenty responsibilty, the sooner Some Nigerian men learn that the better for them. If my husband has a problem with me he will say it and together look for a way to work it out and meet in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by mutter(f): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
The key word is his headship. Does a head not have the option to negotiate or not?This is a disciplinary action and not pettiness.
She would do well to submit by apologising.
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2012
mutter:

The key word is his headship. Does a head not have the option to negotiate or not?This is a disciplinary action and not pettiness.

SIlly discplinary action. Be an adult, bring your matter to the table lets resolve it like the adults we are.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by ronkebp(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

He is being very petty abeg. What happened to his headship of the home? Is that honestly the best way to get his point accross? Why cant he talk with her and sort their issues out? why keep malice like some 9 year old? Malice for 3 weeks, haba. You cant please each other all the time, i offend my husband and vice versa but he will never condescend so low to keep malice with me for so long. If she did something so bad it is up to him as the head to look for a way to slove the situation not carry on like some spoilt 9 year old.
Being a husband is plenty responsibilty, the sooner Some Nigerian men learn that the better for them. If my husband has a problem with me he will say it and together look for a way to work it out and meet in the middle.

Gbam!!!!!! very very petty, baby!!! boooooo booobooo!!! taataa!!! Nonsense. I really don't like men that keep marlice, it so gets on my nerve, i am the marlice type of girl, if my hubby offends me, i really do not want to talk to him, but he will never allow it, never ever!!!!, we have never had any misunderstanding that lasted more than 1 day, because he will so be on my case, there was this night i had a misunderstanding with him and i decided not to sleep on the bed with him, i did not go to the other room either, because he would come and sleep in that room too, i went to the living room, to lie on the sofa, do you know he came down and slept on that same chair with me, i was soo angry but he did not leave me ooo, stubborness no make me go to the bedroom, i remained on that chair and he remained too, we were there till the morning, then my whole body began to ache bad, because of the way we squeezed ourself on to that sofa, since then, no matter how i want to leave the bedroom, i remain there, and infact it does not even last to the bedroom hours, it just doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Outstrip(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
debrief08:

hahahaaaaaaaa, My Own Husband go chop your food, chop you and still beef you. lol. One day i asked him how can you be beefing me and still be eating and licking plate, he said why will i choose to make life difficult for myself? I pay for the food, why willl i go and pay extra again outside, what silly point am i proving?

Correct man.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by moremi2008(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
ronkebp:

Gbam!!!!!! very very petty, baby!!! boooooo booobooo!!! taataa!!! Nonsense. I really don't like men that keep marlice, it so gets on my nerve, i am the marlice type of girl, if my hubby offends me, i really do not want to talk to him, but he will never allow it, never ever!!!!, we have never had any misunderstanding that lasted more than 1 day, because he will so be on my case, there was this night i had a misunderstanding with him and i decided not to sleep on the bed with him, i did not go to the other room either, because he would come and sleep in that room too, i went to the living room, to lie on the sofa, do you know he came down and slept on that same chair with me, i was soo angry but he did not leave me ooo, stubborness no make me go to the bedroom, i remained on that chair and he remained too, we were there till the morning, then my whole body began to ache bad, because of the way we squeezed ourself on to that sofa, since then, no matter how i want to leave the bedroom, i remain there, and infact it does not even last to the bedroom hours, it just doesn't.

Your husband sounds like me. I HATE MALICE! I can't even keep it for a few hours. I'll get in your face with jokes and forced hugs until you give it up! I just hate malice (although I have a hot temper oh!) LOL

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by ronkebp(f): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^^^we know them!!!! cool cool cool cool na water i go take kill that temper smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by taryour(f): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
Meeeeeeeen, am loving this tread. You women rock big time,cc,outstrip,ronkebp,debrief08,mutter,and the rest of you,am so much loving this and learning new tatics. AM PROUD TO BE A WOMAN,no regrets at all.+ grin cheesy wink cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Ivynwa(f): 5:00am On Feb 15, 2012
Malice should not be stretched all that out in marriage yet who knows the magnitude of the disagreement or what the disagreement is all about? for example a cheating wife can disgust her husband to that level when he finds out. Yeah, yeah.

tessybaby:

cheiiiiiiiiii 3 weeks
even ifi was was right i would have begged by now
i can't stand having problems for too long with
hubby.
ronke and CC you girls rock
i am stealing some of your techniques lol

after a misunderstanding with hubby we usaully resolve to "no talking"
i mind my business u mind urs
but i can't lie to you guys
after some days if he does not beg
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
then i go just do some lie lie sickness
come see as i dey shake for nite,
by morning na hubby go ask me wetti i go take for breakfast.
by nitefall we close everything with a hot blah blah
come and see confession
"i miss you baby" like say some person be travel before

He-he grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by agiboma(f): 5:23am On Feb 15, 2012
mutter:

does she even know what she apologizing for?

debrief08:

SIlly discplinary action. Be an adult, bring your matter to the table lets resolve it like the adults we are.

Agree
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by tessybaby(f): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2012
Men will always be men
i remember my husband (then fiancé) once refused
to eat my food just for a day
my sisters it was not easy
i served him breakfast in the morning but he refused to eat
i made lunch and served on the table when he came back
the guy was behaving like he had not seen anything
dats when i knew there was serious trouble
i went to the room and started parking my clothes to leave
since i was spending my leave/vacation at his place.
the guy started shaking, he begged and begged and begged
as he was begging i was crying
guess what, we wiped the whole issue on the bed lol
and he ate both the breakfast and lunch i had served (for my mind i say so dis man was hungry)

Maybe if this woman uses some of this tactics her husband would solve this issue
eventhough she says she does not care, i know deeply in her she does and she
is hurting badly

but this man sef, he ghas gone too far naw
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Wislet(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
mmmmhhm.
Interesting stuffs.
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by netotse(m): 12:29am On Feb 16, 2012
@all the females on this thread

make una no vex o, I just want to point out something, everyone here is talking about how childish the man is(well, almost everyone). . .from my unmarried point of view, all na herd mentality, you all are instinctively crucifying the fellow without a trial. Is it compulsory that the guy must always be the childish one in cases like this? so it is not possible for women to be irrational again ehn?

Only mutter considered the possibility of it being something other than the perennial childishness women like to attribute to men. . .*sigh*

Would your opinion change if you heard the argument was because the man said his wife's ex-boyfriend shouldn't be calling her after 10pm and she refused?
now it's convenient to blame it on the guy, but what about the idjit of a wife that is also forming 'rambo'. . .sebi she was the one that said "I can never beg him" or something equally stuuupid.

An apology is very different from begging o. . .sometimes the bigger person is the person that realizes that some stuff isn't worth fighting for. She will chase her husband to another woman's arms and will now come and be whining and blaming the devil. . .shior!
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Tobiegal(f): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2012
nonsense pple,

husband n wife go loss dem selves na,

wot a man can do a woman sef fit do ke! angry
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by horny4u(f): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2012
They are both silly, ego is the no enemy of love.

relationships takes 2 people acting down to earth without ego.

Nonsense!
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by Chookym(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
Its only an immature man that will not eat his wife's food because of Misunderstanding. The food and the money and the woman na im own so why will he not eat it even though he is angry. Childishness. There are better ways of telling a woman u are angry not to talk of Three whole weeks , haba
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by 0kp0nku: 6:24am On Jul 07, 2016
Ivynwa:
Malice should not be stretched all that out in marriage yet who knows the magnitude of the disagreement or what the disagreement is all about? for example a cheating wife can disgust her husband to that level when he finds out. Yeah, yeah.

He-he grin grin
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Big baby, make e no chop, shioor.
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by K9blunt(f): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
hahahaaaaaaaa, My Own Husband go chop your food, chop you and still beef you. lol. One day i asked him how can you be beefing me and still be eating and licking plate, he said why will i choose to make life difficult for myself? I pay for the food, why willl i go and pay extra again outside, what silly point am i proving?

No be everybody marry better husband like you na.... grin
Re: Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care by njiasi30(f): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
3 wks ke undecided never joke with a man's stomach, even if u re quarrelling make sure u give him food and if he refuse try and make peace with him. 2 wrong don't make a right. U never can tell what will happen, if he's getting d food outside. cheesy

One of my relation deprived d husband of food, anytime dey quarrel and d man will go outside to eat. B4 she knew it, he started having an affair with d lady 2 d extent he bought a car 4 her, his own wife does not ve a car oh. D man ve gone far now,even with other ladies. D wife can't stop him again,she is now enduring d marriage.

Women should nt use dere hands to DESTROY dere home. Apologizing doesn't always mean u re wrong and d other person is right. It means u value ur relationship more Dan ur EGO wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.