Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! (2655 Views)

Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana 2012/2013 Post UTME Registration Starts / UTME Registration Starts November 2nd / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by jossylala(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2007
Unijos post umescreening registration starts tomorrow which is on the 20th october.check this link. www.unijos.edu.ng/umescreening/
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by jossylala(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2007
note that the post ume is now on the 25th,26th,and 27th of this month
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by jossylala(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2007
This are more info I got:the date for the post ume is 25th,26th,27th.u register by paying 1500 to the following banks:zenith,uba,intercontinental.this three shud do.then make sure u come with ur jamb notification,slip,two passport,two of you umescreening confirmation page.sorry abot not telling u guys in time.it happend fast
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by clickjane: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
Screening of candidates for 2007/08 UME admission

This is to inform all candidates who chose the University of Jos as their first choice University in the 2007/2008 UME and scored 160 and above, that they are invited for screening exercise as follows:

DAY ONE
Thursday October 25th, 2007 - Humanities: Faculties of Arts, Education and Law

DAY TWO
Friday, October 26th, 2007 – Sciences: Faculties of Environmental Sciences, Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences and Pharmacy.

DAY THREE
Saturday 27th October, 2007 – Social Science based courses.

VENUE

Candidates are to report on the dates and venues shown below:

Day 1
25th October 2007
Faculty of Arts Fac.of Arts & Soc. scienceS, Geology and Mining, Special Education, Cisco
Lab.
English
History
Religious Studies
French
Linguistics
Mass Communications
Theatre Arts

Faculty of Education EDR 1-4
Arts and Social Science Education
Science and Technology Education
Special Education and Rehab. Sciences

Faculty of Law LR 1 & 2, UA, MPA, A1 & CT 1

Day 2
26th October, 2007
Faculty of Environmental Sciences Faculty of Environmental, Sciences
Lecture, Rooms/Labs./Studio
Architecture
Building
Geography and Planning

Faculty of Natural Sciences Fac.of Arts & Soc. scienceS, Geology
and Mining, Special Education, Cisco
Lab
Botany
Chemistry
Computer Science
Geology and Mining
Industrial Chemistry
Mathematics
Microbiology
Physics
Statistics
Zoology

Faculty of Medical Sciences Pharmacy and Medical Sciences
facillities
MBBS
Biochemistry
Nursing

Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences MPA, UA, A1, CT 1-3, EDR 1- 3

Day 3
27th October 2007
Faculty of Social Sciences
Accounting Fac.of Arts & Soc. scienceS, Geology
and Mining, Special Education, Cisco
Lab.
Economics MPA, UA, LLR 1-3, LPG 1 & 2, CT 1-3, FBR
Management Sciences Zoology Labs, Botany Labs, Remedial
Labs, Geography Labs, A1
Sociology Centre for Continuing Education
Political Science Medical Sciences, Pharm. Sciences,
EDR1 -3
Psychology Demonstration Secondary School

TIME

9.00 a.m. prompt on each day

REQUIREMENTS

Come with the JAMB result slip and JAMB Examination notification slip
Come along with one (1) passport photograph (preferably the one used on the JAMB form).
Complete a Screening Form on-line. Completed forms will serve as your ID permit to participate in the UME post JAMB screening exercise. Payment at the designated banks below will give you access code. The form is available on-line from Friday 19th October, 2007.
Completing the on -line Screening form:

a. Pay a total of N1,500.00 into any of the under listed banks to obtain an Access Code : Access, Covenant University Community, Ecobank, First City Monument, GTB, Intercontinental, Sterling, Oceanic,UBA Group, Skye, South-West Ikoyi Community, Union, Unity, Platinum/Habib, Wema and Zenith Bank.

b. Use the Access Code obtained from the bank as your authentication to log into the University Website http://www.unijos.edu.ng/umescreening to fill the online form.

c. Complete the form following the instructions on the website

d. Print two copies of the confirmation page after submitting and come along with them to the screening venue.

Come along with a pencil and eraser.

NOTES

* Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission.

* Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate so impersonated will also lose his/her chance of being considered for admission into the University.

* Keep your Access Code to check the screening result subsequently

* Do not come to the screening venue with any GSM phone.

Z. D. GALAM
Registrar

UNIVERSITY OF JOS
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
P.M.B. 2084, JOS – NIGERIA
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by yemzeben(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
i guys i tried loging on to fill the form online but i was told the credentials were invalid. pls what can i do. i paid the money in oceanic bank yesterday and i was given the confirmatory code there.
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by jossylala(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2007
hello!about the invalid credentials,it is because they have not yet added your credentials to thier database.it wud take sumtym.try it later
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by safabest(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2007
I don't know what to do now because i was allowed to sit for the examination without filling out the online form, now i am trying to fill it the same "invalid login credentials" still shows up,does that also mean my information has not been added to their data base?
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by jossylala(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2007
just keep trying
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by abohrandy: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
are we all back from Jos?
Re: Unijos Umescreening Registration Starts! by jossylala(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2007
yes we are

(1) (Reply)

College Students Study Beyonce For A Degree / Who Can Tell Me The Exact Date Format / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.