Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! (1651 Views)

Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2012
Nigerian girls aren't as materialistic as 9ja guys thinks. Show a gal hw much u care even with nothing nd she will go extra miles for u. Most of 9ja guys seems to have this notion dat 9ja gals are materialistic bc of the way d try to b smart. Love u say u love ur partner u prove it aftral actn is louder dan words. So we 9ja gals xpects our 9ja guys to do more of the actions than the words!
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
First of all what is 9ja? I thought it was Nigeria, Naija, not Ninegeria, Nainja.

Secondly would it cost you too much to write properly? Can't stand txt style when you have an entire keyboard with every letter having its key.

Thirdly, Nigerian girls, humans in general are materialistic; whether they get the money on their own or it's being offered to them by someone else.

What we should be discussing is this: What length are these girls ready to go to get that money.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Niiade(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hmmm well you have a point there but I need you to answer one question. Even in this age and time why are there so many whores in our schools and the corporate world than our streets
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by mobf: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
Utter sh!te! ."Are not AS Materialistic AS guys think, ". "Actions speak louder than words and we  expect more actions than words", You just shot urself in the foot with this silly post
michelin89:

First of all what is 9ja? I thought it was Nigeria, Naija, not Ninegeria, Nainja.

Secondly would it cost you too much to write properly? Can't stand txt style when you have an entire keyboard with every letter having its key.

Thirdly, Nigerian girls, humans in general are materialistic; whether they get the money on their own or it's being offered to them by someone else.

What we should be discussing is this: What length are these girls ready to go to get that money.

thank you
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^ its bc u guys ve nw made relationship seems lik there cnt b love wdout moni.
Secondly if a gal wanna satisfy her guy sexually wdout thinkin of dmand d guy wld see as a LovePeddler.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Niiade(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
Can u define a LovePeddler pls?
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
In other words:

If a girl sleeps with a guy and demands for a compensation, then she is a LovePeddler
If a girl sleeps with a guy and doesn't demand for any compensation, she is still a LovePeddler.

To avoid being labelled a LovePeddler, girls shouldn't Be Intimate with guys and possibly remain virgins until they're married.

Thank you poster. I'll definitely teach my daughter this important lesson.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Niiade(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
michelin89:

In other words:

If a girl sleeps with a guy and demands for a compensation, then she is a LovePeddler
If a girl sleeps with a guy and doesn't demand for any compensation, she is still a LovePeddler.

To avoid being labelled a LovePeddler, girls shouldn't Be Intimate with guys and possibly remain virgins until they're married.

Thank you poster. I'll definitely teach my daughter this important lesson.
[b][/b]
I would too o
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
a guy showin his gf a lil bit of care aint bad evn wd d little u hav. It goes a long way to show d said gal hw he wld stil care if he has much. There is no way we cn love widout caring.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by mobf: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

^^ its bc u guys ve nw made relationship seems lik there cnt b love wdout moni.
Secondly if a gal wanna satisfy her guy sexually wdout thinkin of dmand d guy wld see as a LovePeddler.

You really orientation on being a naija gurl. Are you for real? just listen to urself for a minute,
Niiade:

Can u define a LovePeddler pls?
good question!
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
The poster is obviously a BBB (Black Berry Babe).
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by coogar: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

Nigerian girls aren't as materialistic as 9ja guys thinks. Show a gal hw much u care even with nothing nd she will go extra miles for u. Most of 9ja guys seems to have this notion dat 9ja gals are materialistic bc of the way d try to b smart. Love u say u love ur partner u prove it aftral actn is louder dan words. So we 9ja gals xpects our 9ja guys to do more of the actions than the words!

you need help!
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by mobf: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
michelin89:

The poster is obviously a BBB (Black Berry Babe).
grin
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by henryhemon(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
@op,luk how hard u re tryn to convince us,most Nigerian gals r very very materialistic,can sleep with a man for just a little thing like money for hair n d rest,i need not say more.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
We all knw dat a LovePeddler is a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money;
In dis case many sex partners r invoved nt jus d man she is inlove wd. If a guy cn learn to kip just one woman, just one realtnship, No gal wld wanna b materialistic bc she knws u jus for her nd no one else bt wen its d oda way round shw wld wanna mek demands cus she feels u spendin more on d odaz.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Gbenge77(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

Do you think you can correct the title of your thread?its erroneous
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^ wat do u suggest?
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by mobf: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

We all knw dat a LovePeddler is a woman who engages in promiscuous intimate intercourse, usually for money;
In dis case many sex partners r invoved nt jus d man she is inlove wd. If a guy cn learn to kip just one woman, just one realtnship, No gal wld wanna b materialistic bc she knws u jus for her nd no one else bt wen its d oda way round shw wld wanna mek demands cus she feels u spendin more on d odaz.

now you've jumped from materialism to promiscuity, hmmnn
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
Yea. Cus u askd for d meanin of a LovePeddler
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Niiade(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

We all knw dat a LovePeddler is a woman who engages in promiscuous intimate intercourse, usually for money;
He cheats then she should become money focused for that reason, who is fooling who. So you saying men cheat n women don't but become so materialistic cus he cheats, or its now a game of who milks the dude more?
Your state of thinking amazes me,
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2012
Guys, does asking for wat u need bin materialistic?
Does wanting to look gud bin materialistic?

Dnt knw wad u guys understand bt I knw dt GAls aint as materialistic as u guys thinks,
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Killz3(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2012
OP, why dont you just log out? This embarrassment is monumental. . .
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
No one shd tak it personal pls
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

Dnt knw wad u guys understand bt I knw dt GAls aint as materialistic as u guys thinks,

Come on poster, if a girl needs a boyfriend to look good, then all single girls must really look like trash. What happens when the guy breaks up with the girl? She starts hunting for another one. And when that one leaves, she goes out for a third one, until she has arrived to her 30s, with about 100 ex-boyfriends.

Now tell me, isn't that promisuity? While trying to prove that girls are not materialistic, you are unconsciously pushing girls to date guys repeatedly because without the financial support of a guy, they can't look good.

Poster, besides being a BBB, are you also an AB (aristo babe)?
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by henryhemon(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2012
@op,u wnt to luk gud at my expense abi?hear ursef its pathetic cuz thats how most Nigerian gals think,they don't see anything wrong in that,smh 4 u n ur kind.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by coogar: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

asking for what you need? is the boy-friend your biological father?
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
Does it mean we dnt ve gals to support ds, hmmmm
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
There are girls who'd have supported you sure. But we cursed them out of here a long time ago! tongue grin
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

Idungjay:

Allahu akbar.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2012
Idungjay:

And this person will be someone's wife and mother one day.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
Very well fresh dude.
Re: Girls Are Not As Materialistic As Guys Thinks! by coogar: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2012
fresh_dude:

And this person will be someone's wife and mother one day.

2face would gladly knock her up and she would become baby-momma number 4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Won't Stop Calling / He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend / A Visit To Unknown Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.