Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? (2272 Views)

Caught Inside The Booth / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by onila(f): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
incase i go out with a yahoo boy in the future. .do they arrest their girl friends? even if she claims she never knew he was into that business
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by Killz3(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2012
I dont think they do. . .
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by agiboma(f): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2012
Yes they arrest them
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2012
Go and cash Westtern Union for him first.
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by onila(f): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
agiboma:

Yes they arrest them

you sure
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by ijigbamigb(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2012
they cant even arrest the boiz not to talk of their gfriends, and as long as there are no evidences to prove you to be a party to the shit, then u are safe.
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by Tedpgrass: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
Of course, associates including GFs are arrested, they may not necessarily be charged or convicted in the absence of incriminating evidence.

But Onila as usual, u have provided potentially sth that can be used against u.

If I were yahoo yahoo, it will do me well to keep away from you.

No offence, you will only be a SIGNPOST to my door.
wink  wink  wink

Ooouchh  lipsrsealed
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by tpia5: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2012
the girlfriends often claim they're not aware of the boyfriend's activities.

this is especially common with nigerians dating asians, from what i hear.
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by tpia5: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by tpia5: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by lillys(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ op lol i hope u don't fall into one  cheesy
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by born2boink(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2012
onila:

incase i go out with a yahoo boy in the future. .do they arrest their girl friends? even if she claims she never knew he was into that business
Onila have had her pussy scam and now she was lamenting everywhere. You want to chop yahoo boy money,Yahoo boy chop your toto for free,"The person wey fast na im God of Iron dey Support"
Re: Do They Arrest Girlfriends Of Yahoo Yahoo-419 Boys? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2012
born2fuck:

Onila have had her Kitty scam and now she was lamenting everywhere. You want to chop yahoo boy money,Yahoo boy chop your toto for free,"The person wey fast na im gods of Iron dey Support"

Eniyara logun n gbe grin
OP why do you want to date a Yahoo boy ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Illegal Immigrant Admits To Using Murdered Man’s ID In USA For 20 Years / Wickedness: Boy Stripped Unclad And Beat For Not Going To Church [photos] / Popular Ibadan Poltician In Prison Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.