Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale (2872 Views)

Quality Pure Gold Bars, Gold And Silver Jewelries And Gold Investments. / Sales Of Quality, Exquisite Wire Works Beads, Mesh Jewelries / Italian(750) Gold Jewelries For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale by olabola(f): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
I have italian gold CHAIN, PENDANTS,BRACELETS,ANKLETS, EAR-RINGS AND PENDANT SETS with prices ranging from 8,000 for sale, unique designs that just arrived from Italy are available in white and yellow gold.Any interested person can contact and i'll make the order available at your doorstep.pictures will be posted soonest for you to pick your choice, all you need to do is click on your choice of gold send the pics to me and you will have it delivered to you.
Re: Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale by sholatech(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2007
Great!

Where do you have them in stock?
Please can u send me details by email and if i can see samples?
My email is graciouspero@yahoo.co.uk and we can also talk on phone.
Re: Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale by olabola(f): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2007
@sholatech

i get them from Italy, they are all italy 750 gold available in yellow and white.if you are serious about it, i can show you the designs that i've got, if i know how to get intouch with you

i intend posting designs but i've got a problem with my digital camera.but will post it as soon as i have rectified the problem.
Re: Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale by olabola(f): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2007
@Sholatech

i have sent u a mail
Re: Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale by olabola(f): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2007
sent pics to all that requested for it by mail
Re: Italian( 750) Gold Jewelries For Sale by nkguobadia(f): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2007
hi,
Am interested,you can mail me on Nkguobadia@hotmail.com.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ghana With With Your Waec And Neco Results..no Jamb. / #**HOME APPLIANCES (Home Theater, Refridgerator, A/C, Oven, Blender Etcetra)**# / Need A Car Hire Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.