Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? (6838 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by Marksinn: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2012
My friend is coming home finally from australia with atleast 10m to start a good bizness in nigeria and am throwing this open to the house for good ideas and bizness link. Thank u.
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by Businesstools(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
A business owner is in the best position to make a decision as to which product to provide.However,one can draw inspiration from different sources,viz:Copy of existing business,personal experience,hobby,vocation,invention,business sites,blogs,newspapers,magazines,survey of resources.What are your friend's interests?
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by VideoBills(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
Tell your friend to open a Fixed deposit account with the said sum till he's well settled and can think clearly about what he intends to do. If possible get a good job and stick to it why he studies the Nigerian Business Terrain.

4 Likes

Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by DonSegmond(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2012
A fool is easily parted with his money. Tell your friend to do his homework and do something that he is really good at and has a passion for. the quickest way to lose money is to engage in an unfamiliar business simply because other's suggested it.

6 Likes

Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by papapee: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
Meeting needs is what gives value to living tell your friend what need do the Australian have that he think he can provide solution for while in Nigeria,because life is about contribution,providing solution,and meeting needs even the kind of business you go into must be a point of providing a solution to a particular need,wishing you all the best
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by jedavu(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
with dat amount of money u can get a space here in lagos and set up a standard car wash from dat u can earn money daily together wit a standard resturance and bar wit anit clubin in car wash alone u can make up to 2million naira yearly seems s togeda wit a resturant and bar club u can make ur money back within 1yr u can cal me for more info 08138621896
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by lacastre: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2012
this is what i have if ur frend can do it, invest in IT, ESTATE, MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT, call 07037905533 for specific area
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by feelamong(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2012
Tell your friend to place the money in Treasury Bills and yield up to 16% p.a and look well for a good business to do,

I can put him thru in Wine importation if he is interested thou,
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by Marksinn: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2012
@Businesstools. Thanks for ur response, but I think my friend rely on me for that decision seeing I’ve always been around and should understand the Nigerian market more.
@videobills. Thanks. But both are out of the way, he intend going into bizness fully cos he’s been working for fifteen years.
@Donsegmond. Thanks.
@Papa pee. Thanks.
@Jedavu. Thanks. Will think about it and get back 2 u
@Lacastre. Thanks. Please throw more light on these, might be interested.
@feelamong. . Thanks. Please throw more light on these, sounds interesting.

House please keep it coming. thanks
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by feelamong(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
Marksinn:

@Businesstools. Thanks for ur response, but I think my friend rely on me for that decision seeing I’ve always been around and should understand the Nigerian market more.
@videobills. Thanks. But both are out of the way, he intend going into bizness fully cos he’s been working for fifteen years.
@Donsegmond. Thanks.
@Papa pee. Thanks.
@Jedavu. Thanks. Will think about it and get back 2 u
@Lacastre. Thanks. Please throw more light on these, might be interested.
@feelamong. . Thanks. Please throw more light on these, sounds interesting.
House please keep it coming. thanks

Well the only light I can throw is that your man has to be very careful, But as staed earlier, He should not be in a hurry to invest , Thats where the Tbills area come in, As he does his research he should keep the dough in a place where good interest returns would also help to pay some bills. At the present good rates are only obtainable in the tbills and it is very sdafe as it is FGN instrument.
On the other hand am sure he is aware that wine sells especially Red wine and the good thing is that hthere is no fear of the wine getting spoilt or out of fashion. He can start by looking out for good wine dealers/producers that would want to expand to Naija from Australia, am sure he would find a good one!
Alternatively we would make him a distributor for ours and he can fly from there,
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by TomFord: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
@feelamong,how long does TB take to mature?what is the minimum amount that can be invested as well as the growth rate?
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by mkmyers45(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
You just need to go into where no one is looking, i have such areas if you are interested,
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by Marksinn: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2012
@mkmyers45. Thank u 4 ur response. Do u mind expanding on dat please.
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by feelamong(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2012
Tom Ford:

@feelamong,how long does TB take to mature?what is the minimum amount that can be invested as well as the growth rate?

TBills are debt Instruments issued by the FGN. They are usually tenored to 91, 181 and 364 days, At the moment, their yields are still the best and they could be arranged from any bank or discount house. Although most banks would insist on at least N5M before this is bought for you.

If you are interested, I have a couple of friends in discount houses that I could introduce to you. I just did one yesterday, a 91 days TBills at the rate of 14.5%
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by mkmyers45(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2012
Marksinn:

@mkmyers45. Thank u 4 ur response. Do u mind expanding on dat please.

Reach me on: mkmyers45@gmail.com so we can talk privately.

Thanks
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by wealth123: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2012
With this amount of money you can start CEMENT Business. All he needs is get a good location and I will supply him cement at close to Distributor price. THE ROI is fantastic.

He can start with 600 bags (one trailer load) a month to test the market and attract customers. This cost about a million naira. He can keep the rest in a fixed deposit account.

Within 6 months the business will expand and he can add more funds and within a year or two he can become a distributor of DANGOTE CEMENT.

If you need my assistance call: 08082083126 or e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com

I do not need your money please as i am a DISTRIBUTOR OF DANGOTE and am enjoying the business.

CEMENT HAULAGE

Dangote just opened the largest Cement Plant in the whole of Africa, Trucks are needed to transport Cement from IBESE in Ogun State to Lagos and environs. Cement importation has been banned with effect from April 2012. The massive construction going on in Nigeria is a pointer to the effective Demand for Cement.

Cement Haulage is another Gold Mine. If you buy just one sound Truck i can assure you it will give you consistent income with proper Management and prayers.

Presently, i am soliciting for those who can buy trucks and join me in partnership because i have many clients i cannot satisfy due to inadequate number of trucks at my disposal. JUST BUY THE TRUCKS AND I GIVE YOU BUSINESS CONTINUALLY AT COMPETITIVE RATES.

ALL THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS PLEASE YOU ARE FREE TO DECIDE AND DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE. OTHERS READING AND ARE INTERESTED CAN ALSO CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS. :08082083126 OR wealthhunters@yahoo.com.
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by donricky007: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
as an econmist presently in nigeria economy terrian,only vaible investment u venture into wit out losses except uncertainty and act of GOD,REAL ESTATE,y i agree wit lacastre dat guy is in de economy system believe me,but u need good fund,i hv a c/r commercial/residencial,plot of land located at a highbrow density area of owerri city,inherited from my late parents,hv tis investment proposal shopping complex and residencial both two storey buiding,and i need fund like wat ur friends has,if we partner up,or GOD help me wit financial partner estate developer,i make 6m annually frm rent and there is room for investment appreciation in future,if interested call me 08033792294
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by ogunnubio(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hi,
There is an australian company called AVENEUES TO WEALTH that offers its customers lifestyle enhancement products and opportunities. It also offers them a growing list of everyday items and packages in a product bundle called a PRIVILEGE PACK.

This privilege pack is a must have, considering how with so small money, you can get so much value. Once you are a member, you will have access to own your personal business (e.g being a distributor of any product you are interested in 'cos the company has over 800 brands of products you can trade in ranging from electronics, food & beverages, real estate, laptops & phones, just name it), have extra income,leave a legacy,experience financial freedom and so much more.
For instance, After paying the membership fee, you can start a cement business with a minimum of#100k where you will have access to the cement factory directly for free instead of going through the rigours of paying #2m to be a distributor.

So, join the league of extraodinary men today!Great, resourceful and entrepreneurship minds. (Nigeria team include:Prof. Pat Utomi as the chairman, Deolu Akinyemi as the Director,Emmanuel chukwu, Bishop katung,etc and international team include Dr.Dolf de Rosss, Damien Martyn, Christopher Thompson, Les Richardson,Stefan Gayton, etc.) contact me on 07039359066 or 08053690844, darexkey2010@gmail.com for more info.

This is for REAL! It's the best business you can ever get in this 21stcentury. Have been enjoying this great opportunity since last year.Hope to hear from you soon.
Don't be left out 'cos it's a must have!
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by Ltrust(m): 5:55am On Apr 09, 2012
Agricultural business has a lot of opportunities to tap in from. Agro export is the export of agro commodities which are always in high demand outshores. You can invest in charcoal,sesame seed,ginger,cashew business and reap ROI of over 40-60%.
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by Turbocharged: 6:47am On Apr 09, 2012
Contact me on +821048361415
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by Meritgoal(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
Here is one quick solution to car owners sudden flat tyres problems, which they are falling over one another to get. (SUPER-X tyre inflator) it inflate and seals holes in flat tyres automatically in 3 minutes. NO WIRE CONNECTION NO TOOLS REQUIRED. For distributorship reach HAMMED On 07081257126 or 07038092452. Email: ak.medular@gmail.com I'll be expecting your call or mail.
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by ozornet(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting: The attached document is a part of a business plan for establishing a very profitable palm kernel oil extracting factory. The full financial statements are not presented here. The complete Business Plan with all the production plans and financials will be given to serious and interested investors. With a hefty average annual rate of return of 150. 03% and a payback period 1. 4 years the project is good. The promoter of this project can be reached on 08037788438 and 08028606026. E-mail ozorprice1@yahoo. com
A hypothetical company and management team were used and Enugu was also used as the project location. The promoter can adapt the Business Plan to suite any investors budget and location in any part of West Africa especially where palm trees are grown. The promoter can also integrate palm kernel tree plantation and vegetable oil refinery projects into the Plan. If you are interested you can download and peruse the document. Do not be worried about the huge capital outlay in the document.I set up one for one of my clients who started with one expelling machine and he is making not less than 750,000 per a month.His total start up capital was 2,000,000.

Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by dramaticspeak(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2012
i am learning
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by jam04(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2012
This is an opportunity for potential investors to invest into truck business in partnership with our company. we offer transport services to the granite stones and sand industry in Abeokuta,Ogun state and due to our large client base, we are in need of more trucks. we have fixed returns we give to you on each truck every week( Fixed in the sense that no condition will ever make us not to pay you except if your truck breaks down or in need of repairs).You don't have to be in Abeokuta before you can invest in this business as we pay into your bank account first thing every Monday.If you wish,you can install GPS tracking device on your trucks to know its location at any given time. For 6 tires truck, we pay you GUARANTEED 50,000 and on 14,18,26 tires truck we pay you GUARANTEED 120,000 weekly . all terms and conditions are under sealed agreement, so you are protected and returns on your investment is SEALED!!!

contact us on olulay@yahoo.com or 08090938426

https://www.nairaland.com/906450
Re: What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? by ebamma(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
if u have upto 10 million naira and don't know what to do,that means u are a fool,at first which work or business were u doing there before u came back,abi u pick the money 4 ground

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Busines Loan/capital / Dangote Cement Boosts Nigerian Stock Market By N16.23bn / Lagos Imposes Levy On Generator Owners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.